Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

20 Funny Famous Quotes By Robert Mugabe About Relationships You Haven’t Yet Seen - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20 Funny Famous Quotes By Robert Mugabe About Relationships You Haven’t Yet Seen (347 Views)

Famous Quotes By Chadwick Boseman / 80 Best Inspiring Quotes By Michael Sunday Michael / BREAKING NEWS Robert Mugabe Dies At 93 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Funny Famous Quotes By Robert Mugabe About Relationships You Haven’t Yet Seen by supernova094(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
I initially contemplated writing about these famous quotes by Robert Mugabe but after realising the extent to which the longest serving African President in the world’s quotes were in fact a classic rib cracker, (after a few of my NYSC commrads threw a few about really), I was moved to share some I dug up with you.

These 20 most Famous quotes by President Robert Mugabe , eternal president of Zimbabwe that got me ticking are those I consider the most hilarious out of the lot (I recently lost count of how many he had written, even some concerning religion, drugs and politics).

Some of them might look familiar but some I guarantee you haven’t laid eyes on before. Here we go…

#1. Some girls’ legs are like rumours…they just keep spreading!

#2. Dating a slim guy is alright… but the problem arises when you lie on his chest and his ribs draw Adidas lines on your face.

#3. It’s hard to bewitch an African girl these days. When you take a strand of her hair to the witch doctor, either an innocent girl somewhere in Brazil turns mad or a manufacturing plant in China catches fire.

#4. If more than 15 guys have sucked your boob’s, you should stop calling those pair your boobs. Call them “Cowbell, our milk.” Repeat after me, “OUR MILK!”
See 16 more on http://thelekkipost.com/funny-famous-quotes-by-robert-mugabe-about/
Re: 20 Funny Famous Quotes By Robert Mugabe About Relationships You Haven’t Yet Seen by Angeleena(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
lol

(1) (Reply)

“anytime We Had Misunderstanding, She Would Beat The Hell Out Of Me” – Husband / Beninois Arraigned For Alleged Impersonation / 4 Signs You Are About To Get Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.