Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR (39406 Views)

Kidnapped Wives, Son Of Musa Mante Regain Freedom 5 Days After His Assassination / Vote Buying: Sen. Dino Melaye Caught Sharing N500 / Mike Igini Revealing How Election Results Would Be Transmitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by bogolobango(m): 1:02am On Jun 07, 2017
Una no go kill person for this nairaland
Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by smalls001: 4:09am On Jun 07, 2017
"until he loses his credibility as a lawmaker and what he stands for".[i][/i] How many of our lawmakers care about credibility. They feel no shame.

Dc4life:
How do Sahara reporters get this call logs. Seems this man has stepped on some big toes he's not even aware of and they are relentless until he loses his credibility as a lawmaker and what he stands for. Listen carefully to the audio and you can see the Nigerian people are no where close to what these so called leaders think about. It's all about power tussle, billionaire friends, traveling abroad, political retribution and remaining in power. Sad cry

lalasticlala this is fp worthy abeg.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by Blitz888(m): 4:11am On Jun 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You obviously have not heard the audio because if you did you will know the headline is completely misleading and the Senator was only narrating how far the case had gone to a friend

Very true... Such a misleading topic. Sensationalism is the bane of most news reportage.

Dino is mean and very vindictive!

1 Like

Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by tectonotimes: 5:54am On Jun 07, 2017
Dino Melaye is a criminal that does not deserve to live.
WAIT A MINUTE; IMAGINE HOW YOUR COMPANY WILL GROW WHEN 20,000 CEOs PATRONIZE YOU
Hmmm!!! Folks, have you ever imagined how the financial status of your firm will be when more than 20,000 CEOs and other key decision makers of blue-chip corporations pay for your products and services or even give you very juicy deals. The link below will tell you more:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by joshsamuel(m): 6:37am On Jun 07, 2017
Yeye Man
Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by Dbakre1: 6:58am On Jun 07, 2017
Someone should help translate pls
Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by stuffs4me(m): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2017
This is a malicious and evil reporting by Sahara Reporters. It is clear that Sahara Reporters have been paid to attack and malign Dino Melaye.

since I understand Hausa language perfectly, I decided to listen to the audio communication in Hausa language without reading the translation. This is to get the true picture of what was discussed.

Dino was basically updating a friend on the developments on how the police are proceeding with investigation.

My message to Dino Melaye:
Please continue to do your job as a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and don't let the enemies of Nigeria in the persons of the brown envelope paid blogger called Omoyele Sowore and his pay masters deter you.

Nelson Mandela of South Africa was once maligned the even more than this but at the end of the day, God made him triumphed over the enemies of South Africa.
Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by Edifyer: 7:22am On Jun 07, 2017
Mohammed: Distinguish Sir.

Melaye: Ah. Mohammed, I greet you, you see your people have been paraded before the media.

Mohammed: Useless people..

Melaye: The governor has been in town for four days, I have been battling him over this issue. He went to NSA and others over the matter.

Mohammed: There are many facts which you don’t know.

Melaye: They called the governor’s name in the confession.

Mohammed: It is not his name that is enough, it is Edward that they should mention.

Melaye: Edward is inside and mentioned. Don’t worry about that.

Mohammed: They included his name?

Melaye: Yes, I included his name since in the beginning. His name is inside.

Melaye: Do you know police are doing systematic work? And there is something I will tell you. There are places he hid guns and other arms.

Melaye: This is just between me and you and they wrote it in clear terms, the governor is waiting for prosecution.

Melaye: They also confessed that it was in the glass house that they were given N6.5m a day before.

Mohammed: You should ensure that Edward is involved because that is the only way to get them.

Melaye: I assure you, it will be done. I told you not to worry, is it not me?

Melaye: You ran and left me spending money on the matter, only me doing this war despite having billionaire friends. I am left alone spending money.

Melaye: Apart from the fact that you are a Muslim, it is impossible to abandon you.

Mohammed: If I call you, you don’t even pick my calls.

Melaye: No, I was at a wedding ceremony that is why, but you know if I don’t pick, I will call back.

Mohammed: This kind of thing, if we are planning and putting money together, we will contain them.

Melaye: I am on the road to the airport to leave for Houston because the Governor is coming to my house tomorrow to beg.

Melaye: That he is coming with Kogi elders. Just now, I will pay for my ticket at the airport and leave.

Mohammed: Laughs…

Melaye: I swear.

Melaye: He has lodged traditional rulers at Nicon, including General Jemibewon and others that they want to come and beg me tomorrow.

Melaye: They called me and I said no problem, I understand. If they call me tomorrow, I will tell them, I am in America.

Mohammed: But you should listen to their plea.

Melaye: No, no, no, there is no room for begging, there can never be peace in Gazza because I am Israel and they are Palestine.

Mohammed: Edward..Edward

Melaye: Do not worry, by the time I am through with Edward, you will come and beg me. Don’t worry.

Melaye: This is war, for five days, he was battling this matter. And he is the one that gave that brand new ambulance.

Melaye: Taofik in his confession admitted that it was the Governor that gave him the ambulance. Why didn’t he give other local governments? Why only Ijumu? This is for the operation.

Mohammed; It can’t be possible without the help of Edward. I want Edward arraigned.

Melaye: I mentioned it in the statement that killers that came were shouting Edward and Toafik, it’s in the statement.

Melaye: In the statement, I also mentioned that Edward vowed to kill me whenever I enter Kogi.

Mohammed: Good

Melaye: It is systematic thing and I have gotten them.

Mohammed: We must revenge and firm.

Melaye: If not that we are in control, they will have control of the IG. All these results is because we control the system.

Mohammed: We are in power now.

Melaye: We will bring him to his knees; I swear we will bring him to his knees.

Mohammed: How many days will you stay there?

Melaye: It’s just two or three days, it’s because of this matter that I will just vanish. Just a day or so and I will be back

Mohammed: Very good

Mohammed: Okay

Melaye: Alright but we will be talking since I will roam my number. Alright my brother.
Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by ExInferis(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2017
NIA tapping into phones and handing over audio files to SR.
Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by Ikpewe: 8:02am On Jun 07, 2017
You are a criminal just like your silly mentor dino
SalamRushdie:

You obviously have not heard the audio because if you did you will know the headline is completely misleading and the Senator was only narrating how far the case had gone to a friend
Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by DSoj(m): 8:04am On Jun 07, 2017
So wetin be framing here
Its a normal discussion na. Stating the battle line of actions .

Mcheewww
Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by kluwei: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2017
some people did not listen to the audio recording, but they rush in to make comments. the headline by SR is just so misleading. Dino was only explaining to audu the extent to which the case had gone and the fact that the arrested suspects had implicated the governor and Edward, saying they were paid 6.5m in govt house and that theres a building where edward hide his arms. lets not be fooled or misled by headlines, sometimes we have to read or listen carefully to d content b4 making comments.
Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by amshigida: 8:39am On Jun 07, 2017
kluwei:
some people did not listen to the audio recording, but they rush in to make comments. the headline by SR is just so misleading. Dino was only explaining to audu the extent to which the case had gone and the fact that the arrested suspects had implicated the governor and Edward, saying they were paid 6.5m in govt house and that theres a building where edward hide his arms. lets not be fooled or misled by headlines, sometimes we have to read or listen carefully to d content b4 making comments.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND HAUSA VERY WELL WHICH MISLEADING ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT,DO YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID AT LAST?VULGAR WORDS
Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by amobii: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2017
There is nothing misleading here, if truly it's not a set up why do they (Dino and friend) really wants Edward name included. Imagine senate spending money on a case of assassination how about common people.
Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by delishpot: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2017
So those people arrested were innocent?
Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by GuntersChain(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2017
Tapping of someone's call isn't a breach of the law, it seems Dino has a lot of issues to deal with from one allegation to another.
Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by bcbones: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2017
i dont need any call log to knw the attempt then was a big fake, we are nigerias nah, we knw fake wella
Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by JakeII(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2017
admax:
Sadly, nothing can be done to Dino!

Honestly that is just the sad thing about this country....just like over 18 minutes Ekiti gate tape , Fayose remains the Governor cry
Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by TEYA: 1:30am On Jun 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

And how he 'spent so much money without the support of his billionaire friends' did you miss that part? Why was it necessary for him to spend so much?
Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by SalamRushdie: 5:29am On Jun 08, 2017
TEYA:

And how he 'spent so much money without the support of his billionaire friends' did you miss that part? Why was it necessary for him to spend so much?

Yes everyone knows how expensive it is to fund police investigation in Nigeria where those who report a case are expected to fund it's investigation to a conclusive end
Re: Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR by TEYA: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes everyone knows how expensive it is to fund police investigation in Nigeria where those who report a case are expected to fund it's investigation to a conclusive end
BS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.