Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Nigeria Banks Will Not Kill Us - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Banks Will Not Kill Us (735 Views)

Check Out 7 Nigeria Banks That Operate Zero Accounts / These 3 Nigerian Banks Will Give You Loan Without Collateral / Nigeria Banks: Is It Now A Law Or A Force To Have An Atm Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Banks Will Not Kill Us by kyrianbest: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
I could remember before if you save money in the bank by the end of the month you will get interest, but now if you like get zero naira with zero transaction you still get charged. Zenith bank which one is master card monthly fee again.... Help see wahala is this not a new way of scamming us
Re: Nigeria Banks Will Not Kill Us by dingbang(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nzogbu nzogbu eyimba enyi grin
Re: Nigeria Banks Will Not Kill Us by okoliexpress: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
kyrianbest:
I could remember before if you save money in the bank by the end of the month you will get interest, but now if you like get zero naira with zero transaction you still get charged. Zenith bank which one is master card monthly fee again.... Help see wahala is this not a new way of scamming us
do you guys listen to the news at all?.... its cbn supported and its just #50
Re: Nigeria Banks Will Not Kill Us by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
okoliexpress:
do you guys listen to the news at all?.... its cbn supported and its just #50

people like okoli do dey listen to news only radio biafra ......... even his name alone will tell you

na joke oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Banks Will Not Kill Us by psucc(m): 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
I opened a corporate account with Diamond Bank with N10k initial deposit sometime last year and right now the account gas been depleted to negative.

The most annoying part is the bank calling me to fund the account.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Live!!! / Bell Phoenix 2017 Customer Service Magazine / Curbing Substandard Products In Nigeria by Nwogboji Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.