Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2604 Views)

Igbos Meet In The U.S. To Determine Their Future In Nigeria / No Future For Biafra – France / No Future For Biafra – France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
DerideGull:

There is absolutely nothing about River Niger that connects Oron L.G.A. So which Niger Delta are you hopelessly on about? You sound like a typical Nigerians who is loudmouthed and knew little about the subject matter. Again, do not be fooled the second time else the shame shall be on your grand kids.
So c.r.s is joined to river niger to be in ND?
Pained ipob youth
Do you know the places that make up ND?

2 Likes

Re: . by HisSexcellency(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
I am from oro tribe in oron l.g.a in akwa ibom
and i'm a proud ND
Is that the question?

You are an oron man and wil always be cuz oron is your place. Your state akwa ibom can be divided tomorrow just like the old cross river was divided and akwa ibom emerged, if that be the case you may or may not be an akwaibomite any longer depending on the side of the divide you are on. But you will remain an oron notwithstanding the split.

So now back to my question, what tribe is south south or niger delta in Nigeria

If you are still confused, here is a simple example.
Ondo state is part of Niger delta but an ondo man is a yoruba by tribe. So if any one wants to claim anything he should speak for his people/tribe and not the whole South south or niger delta
Re: . by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

No I don't expect you to trust a video of elders speaking CRS language.
No I also shouldn't expect you to trust people who said they are AK, gave their names and images knowing fully well if they are lying, this technology era would expose them.
No I also shouldn't expect you to trust links which came from the state in question.

MBA how dare I ask you to trust such things. How dare I

I should on the other trust you, a faceless nobody on NL, (judging from comments from AK on FB, there are hausa in their land that,speaks their language) and Attah, a politician that's loving status quote due to greed.

Comeon move jor, make I see road.
Attah is the man of the people.The others who knows them.we are talking about people with reputation.
You can't compare una nnamdi kanu with a spare part dealer at aba
Re: . by Ikenna0b: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
Attah is the man of the people.The others who knows them.we are talking about people with reputation.
You can't compare una nnamdi kanu with a spare part dealer at aba

Oh elders are now inconsequential, only politicians matter. I don hear.

Nwoke move and stop disturbing my mentions
Re: . by DerideGull(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
So c.r.s is joined to river niger to be in ND?
Pained ipob youth
Do you know the places that make up ND?

Like everything under the Sun, most self-acclaimed Nigerians are starkly ignorant when it comes to origin of a name. Like my pal on this discourse, they are politically naïve. You are one reason among many reasons northerners look like genius. Niger Delta has no statutory relevance.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
HisSexcellency:

Is that the question?

You are an oron man and wil always be cuz oron is your place. Your state akwa ibom can be divided tomorrow just like the old cross river was divided and akwa ibom emerged, if that be the case you may or may not be an akwaibomite any longer depending on the side of the divide you are on. But you will remain an oron notwithstanding the split.

ND is not a tribe.it is a geopolitical zone that aims to give a voice to the small tribes in the costal niger.It is the coming together of many close tribes whereas IPOB represents their indigenes-igbos
Re: . by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
HisSexcellency:

Is that the question?

If you are still confused, here is a simple example.
Ondo state is part of Niger delta but an ondo man is a yoruba by tribe. So if any one wants to claim anything he should speak for his people/tribe and not the whole South south or niger delta
Re: . by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Oh elders are now inconsequential, only politicians matter. I don hear.

Nwoke move and stop disturbing my mentions
Attah is a great elder statesman but that dr. akpabio in the link &others are they proven men?what do they build their reputation on?
Re: . by HisSexcellency(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
ND is not a tribe.it is a geopolitical zone that aims to give a voice to the small tribes in the costal niger.It is the coming together of many close tribes whereas IPOB represents their indigenes-igbos

And according to you, there are no indigenous igbos in your so called ''niger delta" except in the 5 igbo speaking states abi?
No igbo speakers in rivers state, delta state, cross river and even your supposed akwa ibom state
Re: . by HisSexcellency(m): 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:

The bolded, so itshekiri in delta state is a close tribe to efik in cross river
Re: . by Ikenna0b: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
Attah is a great elder statesman but that dr. akpabio in the link &others are they proven men?what do they build their reputation on?

You gave me attah saying one thing, I gave you several saying another.
Now it's resulted to who has more reputation.

Difference is one is closer to the people than the other.

Attah is an elder..yes but he is also a politician eating directly from the food of the elite therefore would love to maintain status quote

Akapabio and co are just elders excluding one who is a youth. None of the elders are eating from the plates of elites therefore living the same life as the people, therefore in connection more with the people thus, have better voice to speak than a politician.

I guess in your mind Joe yorubakwe, Chris Ngige, Rochas Okorocha and co are more for the people than Nnamdi Kanu who had no reputation before creating IPOB.

Nwoke go sit down jor. The elders are talking and you're hear insulting them. No respect for elders. This your work as BMC, you should find better job.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
HisSexcellency:

And according to you, there are no indigenous igbos in your so called ''niger delta" except in the 5 igbo speaking states abi?
No igbo speakers in rivers state, delta state, cross river and even your supposed akwa ibom state
where in a.ks &crs
even the anioma are rejecting una
ph people(andoni egbema onelga and others) only adopt igbo names.
as for igbo speakers in akwacross they are migrants selling shops and making their money.Name an indigenous tribe that speaks igbo in akwacross.Arochukwu headhunters are in abia state mind you smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
HisSexcellency:

The bolded, so itshekiri in delta state is a close tribe to efik in cross river
Close as in customs and location
they both practiced almost the same thing except for some dif. like gods,beliefs. they have regattas,used to throw twins in ocean,worship mermaids
while arochukwu headhunters were rampaging
Re: . by Ikenna0b: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
where in a.ks &crs
even the anioma are rejecting una
ph people(andoni egbema onelga and others) only adopt igbo names.
as for igbo speakers in akwacross they are migrants selling shops and making their money.Name an indigenous tribe that speaks igbo in akwacross.Arochukwu headhunters are in abia state mind you smiley

Don't you ever in your life speak anioma again.

I'm a proud anioma and I don't recall ever making you our voice.

Oh the Isobo of CRS speaks igbo and also said they are igbo.

Worder how this "oro" isn't aware of this?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Bullshit
Re: . by Ikenna0b: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
Bullshit

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Directly from their facebook page

Re: . by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

what i can tell you is they speak legbo not igbo
Re: . by HisSexcellency(m): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
Close as in customs and location
they both practiced almost the same thing except for some dif. like gods,beliefs. they have regattas,used to throw twins in ocean,worship mermaids
while arochukwu headhunters were rampaging

And the itshekiris asked you to inform Nigerians that they have no future in Biafra.
People like you in a bid to discredit Ipob keep making them popular and advancing their course.
Can you imagine if for a whole day or week or month no single thread is created for Biafra issues both on Nairaland and facebook what will happen.

Go through threads on Nairaland, you will find more threads created by non Igbos than you see igbo threads.
Re: . by Ikenna0b: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
simijimi:
what i can tell you is they speak legbo not igbo

From the horses mouth

They speak their own version of igbo and they are igbo.

You don't know Jack shit about anyone but your pitiful attempt of 'we SS'

Re: . by chymes0359(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2017

Dont knw why some bunch of lazy idiots speak for themselve when their corrupt elders that denied them the own patrimony have'nt speak yet..
Wetin una get? Oil(mmanu) abi?
And how does your creeks looks like?
What have you people done with the oil money interms of development..
Stinky creek that needs cleansing..
Abeg Op! Go and check wether your corrupt elders has pocket the $1bn that is meant for cleansing your stinky creek that can't even breed fish...
Abi PMB and his herdsmen crew have duped una...
And you think you are discrediting we the IGBO's ?
Abeg! Commot make i gasp air, coz E no pain me oOOOoO!

Re: . by HisSexcellency(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

From the horses mouth

They speak their own version of igbo and they are igbo.

You don't know Jack shit about anyone but your pitiful attempt of 'we SS'

Don't mind him, an unknown coconut head somewhere in his room is speaking thrash cuz he has access to the internet. No one is forcing you to join Biafra but speak for yourself and not drag "we south south or niger delta" into your self motivated write up
Re: . by Adiola(f): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Amberon11:
You're not alone. I'm tired of drumming it into their ears. And as for those saying Niger Deltans are trying to drag the igboid groups into NDR, you are dreaming. When we talk of Niger Delta Republic, igboid groups are not included.

You Igbos have successfully erased chances of ND seceding with you by all the insults and derogatory remarks you make against the SS.
instances of the insult or shut your ewedu Islamic mouth
Re: . by richeso: 1:33am On Jun 07, 2017
I am isoko man , from Delta state, and live here in Akwa ibom, i can loudly tell you that we the ND are more than ready to stay with biafra.

we don dey this fucking Nigeria for 50yrs abeg wetin we achieve ?
Re: . by EzeUche(m): 1:41am On Jun 07, 2017
With the recent calls by the North, the people of Cross River and Akwa Ibom will be impacted by it.

They cannot tell the difference between Igbos and other groups

1 Like

Re: . by Amberon11: 2:40am On Jun 07, 2017
Go smuggle cocaine. Those ewedu people are 1000 times better than you.
Adiola:
instances of the insult or shut your ewedu Islamic mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Are Only Two Tribes In Nigeria- Sanusi Lamido / Atiku's Arranged America Visit. Stating The Facts / Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.