Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,285 members, 7,850,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Photos: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Birthday With Bridal Shower Themed Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Birthday With Bridal Shower Themed Shoot (4585 Views)

Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda Marks Birthday With Adorable Yoga-themed Shoot / Tennis Star,serena Williams Goes Almost Naked As She Poses For Gold-themed Shoot / Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Birthday With Bridal Shower Themed Shoot by stane007: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
See with me, guys, what I just stumbled on on social media! At first glance, you will think these are photos from the celebrant, Queen Leeha Adetoun's pre-wedding or bridal shower photoshoot with bridesmaids.

However, the truth is these photos are from her birthday photoshoot with a bridal shower/prewedding theme.

Queen Leeha Adetoun celebrated her birthday on the 4th of June and decided to shoot bridal shower themed photos to mark her day.

You like? See more photos below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-lady-celebrates-birthday-bridal-shower-themed-photoshoot.html

Re: Photos: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Birthday With Bridal Shower Themed Shoot by NwaAmaikpe: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hijab slayqueens
Re: Photos: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Birthday With Bridal Shower Themed Shoot by stane007: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
lalasticlala

Re: Photos: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Birthday With Bridal Shower Themed Shoot by Nne5: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
What's that on her hand?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Birthday With Bridal Shower Themed Shoot by Evablizin(f): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nsogbu ndi,issorite,please aunty aisha wearing skirt what are you doing in their midst you just decided to be the lost sheep in the 3rd and last pix continue
Re: Photos: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Birthday With Bridal Shower Themed Shoot by GloriaNinja(f): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
ALL I SEE IS YELLOW FACE AND DARK HANDS
Re: Photos: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Birthday With Bridal Shower Themed Shoot by mroop(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
beautiful ladies
Re: Photos: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Birthday With Bridal Shower Themed Shoot by ominilongest(m): 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
And after that what happen? ..is she the first to do that.. If this thing reach fp I go delete my lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Flaunts Bikini Body In Miami (photos) / Fans Blasts Don Jazzy To Go And Get Married-see What Don Jazzy Did / Bad Konji Caused By Cossy Ojiakor,guy Ejaculates Beside A Nude Stripper (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.