Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Cheapest Honda End Of Discussion !! SOLD SOLD - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheapest Honda End Of Discussion !! SOLD SOLD (3891 Views)

Cheapest Honda Bulldog / Very Cheap 2006-7 Honda Accord Discussion SOLD SOLD SOLD / Cleanest And Cheapest Honda Babyboy For 620k. Hurry Now! Its Segeonline Again!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Honda End Of Discussion !! SOLD SOLD by DonChizi(m): 2:01am On Jan 20, 2010
Honda end of disccussion full option wit 6 loader cd player. asking prize 1.98m call for info and inspection 08065194666
Re: Cheapest Honda End Of Discussion !! SOLD SOLD by Fhemmmy: 3:14am On Jan 20, 2010
I would advice to post pictures, give more details and you would be surprised how the magic of NairaLand could work for you.
Re: Cheapest Honda End Of Discussion !! SOLD SOLD by DonChizi(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2010
I dont believe in picture seeing is believing also the detail will be sent to intrested buyer am only avoiding unintrested buyers. Car location fola-agoro shomolu L.G.A yaba it has never been driven on Nigerian road
Re: Cheapest Honda End Of Discussion !! SOLD SOLD by drekid(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2010
how about posting details like yearof the car e.t.c abi na , hmmmm
Re: Cheapest Honda End Of Discussion !! SOLD SOLD by chelseabmw(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2010
@poster
i think u have a problem, same way ur car has problem lipsrsealed
Re: Cheapest Honda End Of Discussion !! SOLD SOLD by DonChizi(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2010
been out for months d car has no fault it was cleared at Apapa port nd has been used by a friend in USA(L.A). vin will be seen at d car location its still up for grab
Re: Cheapest Honda End Of Discussion !! SOLD SOLD by Fhemmmy: 2:40pm On May 04, 2010
DonChizi:

been out for months d car has no fault it was cleared at Apapa port nd has been used by a friend in USA(L.A). vin will be seen at d car location its still up for grab

This is very interesting.
You want a potential buyer to come and see the car, take the information, go away and come back if he/she is happy with what he see and found out.
Who will pay for all the transportation expenses back and forth?
What would it cost you to just post the info and let them check and if they are happy, they will be there to have a look and buy?
Re: Cheapest Honda End Of Discussion !! SOLD SOLD by songus: 4:49pm On May 04, 2010
Fhemmmy:

This is very interesting.
You want a potential buyer to come and see the car, take the information, go away and come back if he/she is happy with what he see and found out.
Who will pay for all the transportation expenses back and forth?
What would it cost you to just post the info and let them check and if they are happy, they will be there to have a look and buy?

Fhemmmy, thank you for your post. Some sellers just run their business like Civil Service, with total non-chalance. The Flip side is that it helps we the buyers to easily identify serious sellers like Yourself, Inspired, German, Kunle-A etc.
Let the rest keep playing their Childrens games.
Re: Cheapest Honda End Of Discussion !! SOLD SOLD by kayjasper(f): 5:13pm On May 06, 2010
Na wa for this guy. Naira Landers beware of guys like this. You get to his address
and he might kidnap you and forcefully take the car money from you. MOTHERFUCKER.
Re: Cheapest Honda End Of Discussion !! SOLD SOLD by EEL: 9:47pm On May 06, 2010
FOR YOUR MOBILE DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE ON YOUR CARS, CALL 08035496482 or 08055673680. We will Diagnose your Car and get back your Car in good shape anywhere (Mobile Service).

Never Neglect Lights such as; CHECK ENGINE, ABS, SRS AIRBAG, MAINTENANCE REQUIRED, TRAC ON and the rest.

We are trained for all these.

Re: Cheapest Honda End Of Discussion !! SOLD SOLD by DonChizi(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2010
Sorry for the lack of info for the car, i sent all the details but the problem is the size is too much for uploading and i did not check to confirm. I am a very  busy person and am just helping a relative to advertise the car. Abeg make una no chop me. @ all thanks for the comment but the car has been sold for 1.7m to a family friend. SOLD SOLD

(1) (Reply)

Baw Hummer Bus / Nigerian Used Nissan Primera In PH (Price Slash!!!) / Toyota Camry Vs Toyota Avalon, Both 2010 Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.