Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) (31707 Views)

Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by Ajasco222: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
A Nigerian man identified as Matthews Emberga-Biem got brutalised by some Soldiers stationed in Benue state for allegedly refusing to help them fetch water from a stream today.

According to Aper Zava who shared the story, Mr. Matthew who is a teacher -was on his way to school when the power drunk officers stopped him.

Read the full story below..

Naka town is the headquarter of Gwer-west L.GA in Benue State, about 40 km from Makurdi, the Benue State capital. There is a military post as you are about to enter the town from Makurdi. Soldiers became stationed there in 2014 when armed Fulani herdsmen blocked the Makurdi - Naka road for several months, shooting and killing anybody that dared to ply the road. It was the soldiers who chased away the armed Fulani herdsmen from the road making it safe for people to pass.

However, the soldiers did not return to their barracks after retaking the road from the armed Fulani herdsmen. They stationed at a deserted primary school at Tse Orbiam village at the outskirts of Naka town along the Makurdi -Naka road.

This military post has remained to date.

Ever since their arrival, soldiers from this military post have been a serious pain in the asses of residents of Naka. All they do is assault young men. I have heard very sordid tales of how these soldiers manhandle people on a daily basis so much that it is now impossible to distinguish them from miscreants.

Their recent victim is my friend Matthews Emberga-Biem II. He teaches at Mount La Salle College Naka (my Alma mater). This morning, as was rushing to go for his morning lessons, these soldiers stopped him at a stream close to the school gate and ordered him to fetch water for them. He declined, and explained to them that he was rushing to go teach his lessons. This was enough reasons for the soldiers to beat him up so mercilessly as you can see in the attached picture.

Enough is enough. This is action cannot go unpunished.

Below are after and before photos of Mr Matthews...

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-soldiers-beat-man-mercilessly.html

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by Sunofgod(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by Ajasco222: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by bamdly(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
why would u beat someone u don't even know just because of water I know it is those recruit dat are behind this

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by sinaj(f): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
na their way na!

legal touts!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by Jackeeh(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nigerians should sue more often. Nigerians should learn the habit of suing.

16 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by stGabrielo(m): 12:27am On Jun 07, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by TINALETC3(f): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2017
grin
He deserves it...

How can a civilian disobey a military man.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by miqos02(m): 10:40am On Jun 07, 2017
presidency is coming

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2017
Na wa o shocked
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by crazyABO(m): 10:40am On Jun 07, 2017
So civilians are now errand boy angry

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:40am On Jun 07, 2017
grin grin

Me whenever a military man ask me to help him with anything henceforth ===>

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by jashar(f): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2017
i dislike members of the armed forces in Nigeria. they are brutal and have no respect for civilians. i'm yet to meet one that has sense and value for human dignity. bunch of ... the whole lot of 'em.

15 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by EPIJOE: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2017
THIS IS BECOMING UNBEARABLE? PLS RELOCATE THEM TO BORNU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by Blackfire(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2017
Omenkalives is that you this soldeirs panel beat his mouth like that.... Oh sorry you think you are in NL where you run your mouth...

What did u say?

Is your relation... Is that sarki.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by chii8(f): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2017
Hian.....

Chimooo
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by onlymase(m): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2017
choi
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by crazyABO(m): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
He deserves it...

guy r u ds daft or u just wish to b daft pls u must choose one cz hardly will anything good comes from u angry I blame dose network that made 5 or 10mb available if not u won't just come here n constitute nuisance on a daily basis cool stay blessed tongue quote meooo I will reply u bk in future ode omo tongue

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2017
The longer I stay in this country, the faster I lose my mind.

This is what happens when pple join the armed forces as a means of escaping unemployment.
Stupid country
Stupid military
Stupid Government
Ignorant People.

GREEN CARD, GREEN CARD, GREEN CARD, I CLAIM YOU IJN embarassed

21 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by EMXTAN1(m): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2017
When they see their mates "boko haram" they will take cover!! The African Military is cruel! So un associating

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by preponey: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2017
aside the uniform what else
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
He deserves it...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by free2ryhme: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by herdekunley9ja(m): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2017
when we ar nt in military rule ,that unfair..... But always respect soilder

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by joe4real12: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
He deserves it...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2017
Soldiers. I hate them. Na so one slap me unto say I pass my normal route, not knowing people have been banned from passing there that day. As I dey walk dey go crying inside joke, na so e call me come dey beg me from distance. I just hiss.

Awon weyrey

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2017
unbalanced soldiers
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2017
They went through physical training, but not mental.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by Atiku2019: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2017
cry
Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by LAFO: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
He deserves it...

When such people die mysteriously, they won't be able to dis obey karma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat Man For Refusing To Help Them Fetch Water In Benue (Photo) by ZorGBUooeh: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2017
ZOOOoooo Nation..One day bush meat go catch the hunter.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Was Kidnapped On The Kaduna Expressway / Private Investigator Unmasks Nigerian Scammer - BBC / NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.