Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days (42591 Views)

Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks / My Elder Brother Is Back From Prison. Advice Him / Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by VickyRotex(f): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Buskete:

We don't know the particular transport company he used.... We last talked on Friday and Couldn't get through to him from Saturday. A cousin of ours in Accra went to his house and his stuffs were gone like he had packed.

Oh wow! And since you mentioned you checked all the manifest for all the transportation company at both location, then he probably isnt in Lagos yet. I will advise you reach out to his Mobile Service provider as earlier mentioned. Also, if your cousin could log in a complaint on their end aswel. We will trust God for his return.
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Buskete(m): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
VickyRotex:

Oh wow! And since you mentioned you checked all the manifest for all the transportation company at both location, then he probably isnt in Lagos yet. I will advise you reach out to his Mobile Service provider as earlier mentioned. Also, if your cousin could log in a complaint on their end aswel. We will trust God for his return.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by nino10: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
VickyRotex:

His phone is switched off
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by VickyRotex(f): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
nino10:

His phone is switched off

I know, but his Service Provider will have a log of the last location he used his Mobile and Date. That could help with the trace.

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by nino10: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
VickyRotex:

I know, but his Service Provider will have a log of the last location he used his Mobile and Date. That could help with the trace.

How can that be done??
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by dearie(m): 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
nino10:

How can that be done??

I think it's the authorities that can get the log. He will need to be reported to the police as a missing person. Then they will take it up from there.

I pray he's found (alive).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by VickyRotex(f): 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
nino10:

How can that be done??

There are various ways this could be done. But they would be needing information that you probably may not be able to provide, since you are not the cellphone owner. Else, it's very possible to reach out to Google or Apple, (Especially if your brother always has his location on).

However, if you know the network provider he uses, you can contact them/reach out via the police to get information on how to proceed.

One thing I know for sure is, his network provider has the location. Cos for him to make calls or send messages, his phone has to communicate with the network towers/base station, and this in turns logs in for the provider to know where the mobile user is or where they lastly used the device. Note that, he doesnt need to have his data on, for this to happen.
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by akanbiaa(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
nino10:
My Elder brother who is a graduate of zenith university in Ghana left ghana on the 3rd of June to Lagos by road... We haven't heared from him since then.. His phone is switched off and he's not online on facebook... Please anybody that has info on his ware about should call 08055223309 Pls I beg you...
What was his mission in Lagos?
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Orpe7(m): 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
Probably sucking on shebaas breast grin give him time him go surface
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Lawan112(m): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
MM Adamu Social Network campaign organization
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by NicoBaba(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
technicallyrich:
As someone mentioned here if he passed through ogun then please let's do fasting and prayers for him. Because They are known majorly for ritualism.even nairaland is aware.
I just pray that shouldn't be his case shal
May he return back in the name of jesus.
ur stupidity is strong and highly contagious. you need to be quarantined

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by jadon001(m): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
awonwerey:
Im don reach lagos

Na olosho for peckers dey hol am down. Im go still come house no worry undecided
MHHH
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Agathabishen(f): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
the best solution as someone here suggested is to go to the police so that his network providers can check his last known location. your cousin in Ghana should check the manifest of buses that left Ghana to Lagos. Your cousin in Ghana should also go back to the house your brother was staying and ask his neighbors where he told them he is going to. also if your cousin knows any of your brothers friends then also engage then. May God help you locate you brother

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by TinaAnita(f): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
Upload pictures that clearly shows his face
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Idonki(f): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
nino10:
My Elder brother who is a graduate of zenith university in Ghana left ghana on the 3rd of June to Lagos by road... We haven't heared from him since then.. His phone is switched off and he's not online on facebook... Please anybody that has info on his ware about should call 08055223309 Pls I beg you...

Tke it easy dear....

With God evrytin s POSSIBLE and Easy...

Definitely,,,,,, he will return but kip praying and be calm

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
nino10:

God willing he will turn up hale and hearty ...most probably something came up ...just keep praying .I can imagine the emotional turmoil u must be going through .
Please stay strong

Do of course follow advise given by earlier posts ..on retracing his last stops,networks etc

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Langbasa: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
awonwerey:
Im don reach lagos

Na olosho for peckers dey hol am down. Im go still come house no worry undecided
Put ur self in his shoes.

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Langbasa: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
prinsam30:
hmmmmm I can sense something, men with follow follow, my dear him don follow one Olosho for facebook go Lagos....

don't worry when the jazz clear for him face, nobody go tell am the way back to Ghana
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by enoqueen: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
May you find him.

I can't imagine what ur mum is going through right now.

1 Like

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Langbasa: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
DefenceBase:
must you always show cowardice? Tribal bigot
Afonjas sabi fear naa.
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Coolgent(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
nino10:
Go to C.I.D in your state, ask for O.C Anti-Kidnapping,
I assured you they will surely assist.
Try to calm your Mum ok
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
VickyRotex:

There are various ways this could be done. But they would be needing information that you probably may not be able to provide, since you are not the cellphone owner. Else, it's very possible to reach out to Google or Apple, (Especially if your brother always has his location on).

However, if you know the network provider he uses, you can contact them/reach out via the police to get information on how to proceed.

One thing I know for sure is, his network provider has the location. Cos for him to make calls or send messages, his phone has to communicate with the network towers/base station, and this in turns logs in for the provider to know where the mobile user is or where they lastly used the device. Note that, he doesnt need to have his data on, for this to happen.

u be FBI or CIA.. or you are not in Nigeria which one
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by sovivo: 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Brother, first thing is upload a clearer picture, second, did he leave Ghana out of anger? if yes, just calm down he is safe, he maybe creating this whole tension for his own personal reasons... calm your nerves, your brother maybe cooling off somewhere... I am optimistic you guys will hear from him.
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
justscorchone:

May I slide in your PM?

Ok sir
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by cyborg123(m): 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin
DALE917:

Exactly, what does he means

@OP, your brother will be fine.
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by oluwatymylehyn(m): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
God will direct his footsteps back home.
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by paris10: 12:28am On Jun 10, 2017
Nothing destroys fasting than your hatred towards another human being. Erection is hormonal functionality meant to do what you've just experienced. It's natural. No sin in that as long as you're not tempted to do the real thing.

Fasting is meant to be chaste. And if you must observe it, let it be between you and God. Now, fasting doesnt make you a good person nor does it change God perception about you. You must live a fasted life. Fainting or dying because of your hunger strike is religious and doesn't move God. Your love towards fellow humans and your sincerity is what God requires.
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by leofab(f): 12:50am On Jun 10, 2017
paris10:
Nothing destroys fasting than your hatred towards another human being. Erection is hormonal functionality meant to do what you've just experienced. It's natural. No sin in that as long as you're not tempted to do the real thing.

Fasting is meant to be chaste. And if you must observe it, let it be between you and God. Now, fasting doesnt make you a good person nor does it change God perception about you. You must live a fasted life. Fainting or dying because of your hunger strike is religious and doesn't move God. Your love towards fellow humans and your sincerity is what God requires.

who is this blind bat?

Back to topic: Op let toke cousin contact the police at Ghana while you contact same here at Nigeria.. the earlier the better.. may the universe watch over him where ever he might be..

Note: everybody should have an unedited copy of his picture around with their loved ones..
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by akudinaobi(m): 1:09am On Jun 10, 2017
These is strange hope it wont be him
A fatal accident happend in ghana few days back involving a nigerian stident going back home
Its all over face book
They couldnt identify him cos no id
Am serious
I pray its not your person

Check this id on facebook

KING RAY ALBERT

search his page he stays in accra ghana he was the one who helped in rebroadcasting the mssg in case someone knows the person
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by akudinaobi(m): 1:32am On Jun 10, 2017
Thats the guy who died in ghana recently on accident

Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Flashmove: 1:43am On Jun 10, 2017
Hope is not into cultism , many will claim hard man when they knew that they are from a poor family... God will help him. He will be back...
Re: Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days by Buskete(m): 3:40am On Jun 10, 2017
akudinaobi:
Thats the guy who died in ghana recently on accident

It's not my brother. He doesn't have a moustache or beards but we'd send our cousin over there to check and the picture was uploaded on the 1st of June, My brother was supposed to travel on the 3rd of June and we chatted on the 2nd of June.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him / “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) / Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.