Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

IROKO TV (too Good To Be True) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / IROKO TV (too Good To Be True) (451 Views)

Iroko TV Is Now Offering Free Movies Download For All Subscribers / Your Honest Review Concerning The Iroko Tv Mobile App / Subscribe To Iroko Tv On Your Mobile Phone And Enjoy Data Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IROKO TV (too Good To Be True) by Queenyrexie: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hi guys...
I know most of you must have heard about IROKO TV....
The most amazing offer now trending is that it can now be downloaded on your various mobile phones as an application....
The application is called the IROKO TV APP...
This app allows you to have unlimited access to watch latest nollywood movies such as jenifas diary,wedding party and so many others...
All u need to do is to download the app on your mobile phones and then subscribe....the subscription is just #1000 for 3months,which means for 90 days you can watch latest nollywood movies for just #1000.......
Like I said #1000 for 3 months and u are on...
Note:distance is not the problem.....no matter where you are,all u need to do is to send the money and I could help you subscribe.....
Then u can just download the app and have access to watch latest movies....
For more details, just call...
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 1: Watch Full Trailer / Canon 7d Urgently For Sale / The Top 10 Best Hollywood Movies Of Vin Diesel Impelreport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.