Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

TBC Available FOR SALE. Safest And Transparent Source - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / TBC Available FOR SALE. Safest And Transparent Source (487 Views)

These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. / Safest And Easiest Investment Yet / TBC Exchange For BTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TBC Available FOR SALE. Safest And Transparent Source by zoedicus: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Here is your chance to invest in genuine TBC, no scamming.
I have TBC for sale. Any amount you wanna buy, I have it.
Get in touch with me
I'm genuine and not a scammer, the whole process is transparent.
Re: TBC Available FOR SALE. Safest And Transparent Source by zoedicus: 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
you know the way TBC works, you can buy any amount. . .

Any amount you wanna buy, I have It for you. Its clean and safe, Invest now
Re: TBC Available FOR SALE. Safest And Transparent Source by zoedicus: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2017
please let me bring these to your notice:

1. TBC worths about 15.6 BTC. It's more weightier than BTC
2. TBC appreciates every time, so you dont have to worry about having to invest it in a company that wl gv u a token after a month.
3. TBC can be bought in whatever unit is comfortable for you. even if it's 5,000 you have, you can get something.
4. 1 unit TBC as at the time i decided to sell yesterday was worth N15,635,452.5. I'm very sure it won't be the same today.
5. The prices cant be negotiated like BTC. If i undervalue and sell to you, my account and your account will be suspended. TBC is managed thru a cenral admin system. every transaction is open and transparent.
6. Please search online to prove me wrong or right.

Best of God sir/ma.

(1) (Reply)

The Best, Most Secure And Most Profitable Investment / Which Business To Invest With My Capital[5m] / Grass Root Investment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.