Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange (10737 Views)

Payoneer, Skrill, Neteller, Ethereum To Bitcoins/bank Cash / Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Exchange/trade Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Adebayolove:

you asked about ripple crypto currency. i cant seen the question again what happened?
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2017
Expecting more questions from payoneer, paypal, cryptocurrency. I will try to always respond in time.
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by day44: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2017
pls ops i try to open a payoneer account they request for zip code pls what zip code
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by tosinjay(m): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
day44:
pls ops i try to open a payoneer account they request for zip code pls what zip code
You can easily get the zip code from google for your area, it's very important as it's what they'll use in sending you your master card to your location. Search for your state, city and street to get the accurate one

Are you registering with a referal link, if not why not use this link so you can receive $25 upon complete registration and received payment, that would ease the annual charge they'll charge you.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/2K-0kh-e9BJGnT8Va76HqixZzwpTY0DM0KIB92VDvIq84myxGeC0UEIyV75sl4CW--tlE1X6kYDEbursvuJDqA2
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
day44:

Hi,
Sorry again for my late response. Busy with orders on our website.

On why payoneer request zipcode from you.
let us first see the meaning of Zipcode:

ZIP Codes are a system of postal codes used by the Any Country Postal Service since 1940. The term ZIP, an acronym for Zone Improvement Plan, was chosen to suggest that the mail/parcel/goods travels more efficiently, and therefore more quickly when senders use the code in the postal address.

So the reason why payoneer and others request for zipcode is to narrow down your exact location. This will make your house number/address easy to locate.

hope this helps.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
tosinjay:
You can easily get the zip code from google for your area, it's very important as it's what they'll use in sending you your master card to your location. Search for your state, city and street to get the accurate one

Are you registering with a referal link, if not why not use this link so you can receive $25 upon complete registration and received payment, that would ease the annual charge they'll charge you.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/2K-0kh-e9BJGnT8Va76HqixZzwpTY0DM0KIB92VDvIq84myxGeC0UEIyV75sl4CW--tlE1X6kYDEbursvuJDqA2

Hi,
this is also lovely.
Thanks for your contribution.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hi,

Still attending to questions.
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
Remember you can convert your bulk payoneer, neteller funds to bitcoins, WU/MG, Bank wire with best rate through our website or by sending us an email.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
All neteller and crypto currency questions are welcomed.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by austino677(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
I opened a naira neteller account.. If I'm to fund 10,000 naira on it will i be charged per dollar?

Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
austino677:
I opened a naira neteller account.. If I'm to fund 10,000 naira on it will i be charged per dollar?

Hi,
Thanks for your question.
Your neteller account is designated to your country Nigeria. Neteller charges is always in USD. When you upload the charges will be in USD which you will also see in your history the Local currency charge and the USD charge. hope this helps.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ethereum Seems to have a catalyst of boom.
The wave is blowing so fast.

questions will be welcomed on neteler, payoneer, bitcoin, ethereum, paypal etc.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
More Questions are welcome.
Be free to ask your questions.
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Why the panic on Bitcoin?
the current down slide in bitcoin value is as a result of low demand. When huge fiat is in circulation and too much conversion from Bitcoin to fiat this happens. just for a while it is going to rise back.

your questions are welcome

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2017
Hi family. Pls, I need help on this. Am trying to open a payoneer account, but am having challenge at the last registration stage.

It is asking for bank account details, but am confused about this. Pls, help me out.

Thank you

Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Hi family. Pls, I need help on this. Am trying to open a payoneer account, but am having challenge at the last registration stage.

It is asking for bank account details, but am confused about this. Pls, help me out.

Thank you

Hi,
Yes you need to enter your bank details. There is no problem with that. Fill the information with your accurate details and your good to go.
Have i answered you well?

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
While we wait for more questions, remember we buy bulk payoneer, neteller, bitcoins. we pay bank wire, western union, moneygram. A trade exchange can also be done. visit our website or send us a direct email for your transactions.

The bitcoins Fork of August has two sides to it. will reveal them here soon.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Do you think BITCOIN will go down to $850 ?
oh yes i think so. the effect of dumping occurring with the crypto is so strong that it has affected many of its consumers worldwide.

your questions on this are welcome.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bitcoins seems to have survived the first scare without dropping deep down.
Can it really survive the second as we approach August?

ask your questions i am here to handle them.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Ccarlos: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wow Natalie been following your thread. Took out time to read all and help u give pple here. I would gv sold my bitcoin for bank wire with u but I already done on remitano. May b next time.

My question is now btc is back can it crash back? If so wen pls
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ccarlos:
Wow Natalie been following your thread. Took out time to read all and help u give pple here. I would gv sold my bitcoin for bank wire with u but I already done on remitano. May b next time.

My question is now btc is back can it crash back? If so wen pls

Hi,
Thanks for your compliment. this will spur us to continue doing more.

On Your Question:
Bitcoin is fascinating stuff. Our current world economic system is truly showing its cracks, and innovation often occurs out of a need society doesn't even know exists. The internet is such a baby, it has yet to transform the most powerful institutions (economy and government ), until now. From a historical perspective I don't think it's possible for bitcoin to disappear at this point . And wouldn't be in world governments best interests to have a reserve currency that can't be debased. It can only have a crash scare which will make it bounce back speedily. So lets keep our minds set in August and see what happens but Bitcoins wont be discarded or separated it can only have a crash scare which will make it loose value but will bounce back after a while.

hope this helps.

Regards,
Natalie.
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by mrnate: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2017
Hi Natalie,
I've applied for a payoneer card twice now. But I've not receive the cards. It's over 3 months now. What do you advice; should i reapply using a different address or what?
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2017
mrnate:
Hi Natalie,
I've applied for a payoneer card twice now. But I've not receive the cards. It's over 3 months now. What do you advice; should i reapply using a different address or what?

Hi,

Sorry about what your going through. But i will advice do not request with different address. Go to your local city post office and check. I guess difficulty in narrowing down your actual address made them not to reach you. No matter the part of the world, you must receive Payoneer card in maximum 30 days.

hope this helps.

Regards,
Natalie.

1 Like

Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by pedo360: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2017
please what is SWIFT/BIC when filling your account in opening payoneer account. thanks
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2017
pedo360:
please what is SWIFT/BIC when filling your account in opening payoneer account. thanks

Hi,

In Swift/BIC just write your bank Swift Code there. if you dont know this, kindly call your bank to get it.
hope this helps.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Spartan1203(m): 11:45am On Jul 20, 2017
I applied for an account over two weeks ago and I'm yet to be informed about card shipping
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Spartan1203:
I applied for an account over two weeks ago and I'm yet to be informed about card shipping

Hi,

Please contact Payoneer Support through support ticket and wait 3 days for their response. May be there is kind of glitch somewhere.
Hope this helps.

Regards,
Natalie
Re: Payoneer, Neteller, Ethereum Problems Solution & Exchange by Bestbulk(f): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bitcoin is on the rise. this is commendable. Remember you can always exchange your bulk payoneer, neteller, ethereum to WU/MG/Bankwire, bitcoins. Just visit our website www.gethelpcoin.org click on exchange and fill up our order form or send us an email to getcoinhelp@gmail.com

We have the best rate that can be pleasing to you.

Feel free to ask your questions here i will try to improve on the time and attend to them quickly.

Regards,
Natalie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor / Power Crisis: Senator Calls For Ban On Generators / Etisalat Is 5 Years Today In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.