Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know (29755 Views)

What's The Price Of A Used Ps3?naija Gamers,help Me Out / Serious Gamers Wanted / Facts About Video Games That Will Make You Realize That You’re Actually Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
wintersnow:

Lol Harry's not a gentleman... grin grin
Fast and furious kinda guy
pls don't be fast and furious o..am still mourning and missing Paul walker...dnt wanna add anoda to dat
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Omaso0320(m): 12:47am On Jun 10, 2017
Wah Dah Bleep
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by wintersnow(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
pls don't be fast and furious o..am still mourning and missing Paul walker...dnt wanna add anoda to dat

Lmao Harry's here to stay grin
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Souljaboi1: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2017
Quinn22:
No body can challenge me in COD! angry

I mean no one!!! angry

Choose your platform ! cool
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Souljaboi1: 7:56am On Jun 10, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
hmmmm.. this breaks the mold.. are you holding fort for female gamers.. just call em gamerz simple. guy.. game-up or i'll crush your ballz under Mjolnir

How convenient, the character who destroys Mjolnir in the Thor Sequel is a female. cry
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Dicedpineapple(f): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2017
wintersnow:

Lmao Harry's here to stay grin
Am sure u will..chao
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by crowley(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin any girl that has played atleast 5 of this titles should msg me. nd we would be bff. i dnt have a gf, so u wont have a competition. i find female gamer intelligent and exciting, unlike the other boring girls who play candy crush & criminal case, nd you would be amazed at the number of girls playing criminal case & candy crush. just login with facebook nd see.
1. Horizon: Zero Dawn(just bought it. it is something else) 2. The last of US
3. any of the Uncharted series.
4. Resident evil 7: Biohazard
5. Titanfall
6. Fallout 4
7. The witcher 3: Wild hunt
8. Overwatch (for those who love group games. up to 12 players on seperate console.)
9. Destiny
10. GTA 5
11. Battlefield 1
12. COD (any1 at all nd you ar a pro)
13. Fifa 17
14. Mortal kombat
15. WWE 2K17
16. Dishonored 2
17. Prey
18. Tekken
19. Tomb Raider
20. Bioshock
21. Mass Effect 3
22. Street Fighter IV
23. Final Fantasy X (and above)
24. Far cry
25. Pac-man
26. Assassin Creed
27. Max payne 3

1 Like

Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Twelve30(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
viqueta:
Any female gamer wey no sabi play FIFA that one no be gamer
Bruh forget... no be FIFA only be game o. As a dude to be honest I'm not a fan of Soccer but I am a hardcore gamer. Believe bruh
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by Twelve30(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
IjogzK:
The moderator for games suddenly came alive.....

U will soon go back into oblivion...
Phwhahahahaha cheesy
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by meditek(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
Twelve30:

Bruh forget... no be FIFA only be game o. As a dude to be honest I'm not a fan of Soccer but I am a hardcore gamer. Believe bruh
True because I disliked soccer but now I like and even soccer isn't the best video game in the world

1 Like

Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by SenorFax(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
praise1705:
Bring it on any time

your *ss is mine ( in Shang shung voice) Hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
You are get whooped anytime anyday.
tongue
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by meobizy(f): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2019
A thread opens talking about female gamers, suddenly every female Nairalander is a gamer. Lol.
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by cao(f): 12:53am On Dec 13, 2019
meobizy:
A thread opens talking about female gamers, suddenly every female Nairalander is a gamer. Lol.
Suddenly, you're rather late to the conversation. Late comer responding to 2017 thread, you try.
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by meobizy(f): 3:12am On Dec 13, 2019
cao:

Suddenly, you're rather late to the conversation. Late comer responding to 2017 thread, you try.
...and? I hold the key to resurrection.
Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by cao(f): 3:29am On Dec 13, 2019
meobizy:

...and? I hold the key to resurrection.
No. You simply walked into an empty abandoned building, and decided to squat.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know by meobizy(f): 3:33am On Dec 13, 2019
cao:

No. You simply walked into an empty abandoned building, and decided to squat.
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices / Thread For Bullet Force FPS Gamers In Naija / Boy Who Won 38 Million On Bet 9ja Dies In Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.