Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Box Of Blazers,clothes,shoes For Sale ,,abuja - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Box Of Blazers,clothes,shoes For Sale ,,abuja (1685 Views)

LONDON BALES - Second Hand Clothes Shoes Bags - Landing In 1 Week / Buy from cotonou clothes, shoes, bags and other wares at really cheap price . / Nice Converse Shoes For Sale At 3,000 Naira Per Pair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Box Of Blazers,clothes,shoes For Sale ,,abuja by bandore(m): 6:49am On Jan 20, 2010
HI ALL,, I HAVE A BOX OF CLOTHES AND SHOES FOR SALE,,I AM SELLING AS A JOB LOT,, THAT IS EVERYTHING TOGETHER NOT INDIVIDUALLY,THEY INCLUDE BLAZERS FROM MARKS AND SPENCERS(STILL HAS THEIR PRICE TAGS FROM THE U.K ON THEM AND THEIR HANGERS,,IT IS 80 POUNDS IN TH U.K EACH!!!!!ABOUT 6 OF THE BLAZERS),LADIES AND CHILDREN SHOES,A COUPLE OF SHIRTS EG AUSTIN REED,, ETC,
YOU WOULD BE GETTING A BARGAIN,
AS A GUIDE THE BOX WOULD BE WORTH OVER 200K BUT I AM GIVING IT AWAY AT JUST 100K!!!
THIS WOULD SUIT SOMEONE WHO HAS A SHOP OR SOMEONE WHO BUYS TO SELL AND NOT IN A HURRY TO ENABLE HIM/HER MAKE GOOD PROFIT.DONT ASK ME WHAT QUANTITY OF EACH ITEM IS THERE, IT IS IN ABUJA SO YOU CAN GO AND VIEW IT!
IF DEAL IS DONE, STILL HAVE BOXES OF OTHER TOP BRANDS COMING SO I COULD BE ABLE TO SET THAT PERSON UP BY BEING HIS/HER SOURCE OF SUPPLY.
THE BOX IS 100K,
CALL 07026459986,08055768961 TO CATCH THE BARGAIN!SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY PLEASE AND CASH PURCHASE ONLY,!!

(1) (Reply)

14 Pieces Of Split Unit Ac 2 & 1.5 Hp - N18k - 07033815252 / PET Bottles Manufacturer In Lagos / Kipor Generator Wholesaler In Lagos Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.