Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

96 Egg Turkey And Chicken Egg Incubator+ Inverter - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 96 Egg Turkey And Chicken Egg Incubator+ Inverter (1014 Views)

High Quality Chicken Egg Peeling Machine / High Quality Chicken Egg Peeling Machine,china Shelling And Peeling Machine Supp / 20,000 Chicken Egg Capacity Incubator Need Immediate Sale!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

96 Egg Turkey And Chicken Egg Incubator+ Inverter by aAK1(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2017
This is the ideal tool for farmers who want to hatch eggs on a small scale and still get the result an industrial incubator will give.its made with very advanced technology.from it's fully automated turning system that guarantees even heating, to an intelligent heating system that keeps the heat constant regardless of the current. It also has a very low power requirement(80watts) this means you can run it on an inverter or I pass my neighbor generator. the advantage of buying from us is, you get free technical support as this is a system we have used over time as farmers ourselfs.
This incubator is made for all sorts of eggs, such as chicken eggs, duck eggs, goose eggs, turkey eggs, etc. It easily accommodates up to 96 eggs. The LED screen provides information about temperature, humidity, hatching day and egg turning time. This all allows for efficient monitoring and close care. The auto turners automatically turn the eggs around every 2 hours to promote even heating. It also comes with an inbuilt inverter. All you need in case of power failure is a 12v battery
we do nationwide delivery.
note that we do pay on delivery only in lagos,abuja,kaduna, ilorin and portharcourt
price: 95000
call: 07061296381/whatsapp: 08106698900.

1 Like

Re: 96 Egg Turkey And Chicken Egg Incubator+ Inverter by tibfarms(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2017
how do i get the fertilized egg to put in the incubator and at what rate will the egg be sold to me if i want to be buying in large quantity
Re: 96 Egg Turkey And Chicken Egg Incubator+ Inverter by aAK1(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2017
If you are referring to chicken eggs, we don't sell. However, we sell turkey,geese and quail eggs
Re: 96 Egg Turkey And Chicken Egg Incubator+ Inverter by aAK1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Available
Re: 96 Egg Turkey And Chicken Egg Incubator+ Inverter by aAK1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
you can be anything thing you want
Re: 96 Egg Turkey And Chicken Egg Incubator+ Inverter by aAK1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
endless possibilitys
Re: 96 Egg Turkey And Chicken Egg Incubator+ Inverter by aAK1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
grace
Re: 96 Egg Turkey And Chicken Egg Incubator+ Inverter by aAK1(m): 12:41am On Jul 20, 2017
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Hastom 2018/2019 Joint Venture Opportunity For Absentee Farmers / Fresh Cashew Nuts Available In Iseyin 235k/ton / How To Start Tomatoes Farming Business In Nigeria View Plan So Many People Don’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.