Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,589 members, 7,861,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Secret Of SPEED - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secret Of SPEED (320 Views)

Cause & Effect Is Organic Resultant Of Speed Of Light Within Our Universe / The Secrets Of Speed 5 / The Secrets Of Speed(tss) 2: OBEDIENCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of SPEED by Seyibabalola(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2017
The Secrets of Speed(TSS) 1

LIGHT

Light gives speed. The secret behind God creating the world within 6 days is light. The earth was full of darkness in the beginning. And God looked and saw that without light on the face of the earth, the creation project could not be possible, and with light the project would be completed with speed. Imagine yourself in a dark room working and you can tell how impossible and how long the chores would take you. Many house projects have been abandoned, as a result of absence of light. I am not talking about physical light. I am talking about revelation or understanding on what to do next about those projects. I am talking about inspiration or direction from God on how to go about that project in your hand and complete it in time. Bible says the inspiration of the Almighty giveth understanding(Job 32:cool
You need light to move with speed. When your life is full of light, your destiny will be fast tracked. What takes others many years to accomplish can take you few months to accomplish when you have light on your inside. And with light you can spend little money to do what others are doing with millions of naira. All you need is light in form of inspiration, revelation, understanding and divine direction. Your mates may have gone very far ahead of you, don't worry; at the appointed time and with a spark of light upon your spirit, you will see yourself overtaking and accomplishing a lot within very few time. Light is so powerful. When you get to it's juncture, you will understand better what I am talking about.
Now, there is something I must tell you. When God gives you light, you must separate yourself from darkness. What do I mean? I mean when God gives you that idea, that inspiration, that understanding, that vision, on what to do about that business, that plan, that ministry, that marriage or whatsoever project it is; you must separate yourself from people who do not believe in you or your vision. You must separate yourself from bad friends, unbelievers, and discouraging spirits, because they will kill that light in you. After God created the light, he separated the light from darkness because the light was good and it must shine, it must not be hindered(Genesis 1:4). You too must do the same, if you desire speed in your life. No more delay in Jesus name!
ASK GOD FOR LIGHT

- Michael Seyi Babalola

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help / For Married Men Only. / Grace With Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.