Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) (46007 Views)

REPORT: Former Arsenal Man Serge Gnabry Left Tottenham Reeling On Tuesday Night / The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals / Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by HopeAtHand: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lol

5 Likes

Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by bottlecap: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Zizaboni:
The Mod that put this thing on front page is useless and should be fired.. Foolish Moderator
please oga are you related to messi.
Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by sunnysunny69(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Funny but messi na baba !

1 Like

Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
[s][/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by jesus247(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
But u can still a lot of sense without resorting to insult an abuse.
Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by FTrebirth(m): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
abiodunalasa:
God pls punish GLO Network for me.. Amen !
amen!
GLO is just useless.
Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by jonbellion(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=SadSongz post=57280897]Something we all have gotten tired of seeing across all social media platforms from Instagram to Twitter is what Nairaland is showing us now

Seun na Windows 98 you dey use undecided[/quote ]I swear I saw this the night of the win
Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by miqos02(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
seen
Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by Kobicove(m): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hilarious grin
Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
DirtyGold:

So messi cannot be dissed in peace again without associating him with glo's pathetic network eh? Y'all dissing glo on a messi dissing thread need to apologise immediately! angry

What's tha business?
lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

Is GLO yours?
Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by Chanchit: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
So because of just two memes, a mod decided yo bring this to FP? If cr7 likes, he can score 5goals per match, he can never be better than Messi.

3 Likes

Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by fergie001: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ororoooooooo

1 Like

Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by exk42890: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
I've made $76,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student.I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money.It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it.

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞WWW.­­­j­o­i­n­m­a­t­e­2­.­­C­O­M

Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Funny Enough Media scored 12 goals more than him this season. Well, now na Ronaldo time for his luck to shine
Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by BondExpert: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
It looks like a Photoshop edit.

Contact is for your Aluminum Composite Panel (ACP) installations.
We specialize in Aluco board cladding and installation.
Check my signature for details.

Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by mancheeutd(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
I love Ronaldo never wanted united to sell him he is just a world class but I hope the op will remember this thread come next year when the alien Messi comes back winning it all. #nocomparism
Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by RockyEyo(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
abiodunalasa:
God pls punish GLO Network for me... Amen !

Hmm, Glo may not be the best of networks, but it's still the best...........

Gainfully employs loads of Nigerians (If you are a graduate and job hunting try to drop cv at Glo HR)
Big data that works for above average that is using it
Is operated and owned by a Nigerian through hard work (you are entitled to your opinion)

Y beefing someone's effort? At least he has tried, where is your own?

GOD BLESS GLOBACOM
GOD BLESS ADENNUGA
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AMEN

1 Like

Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by salesforce: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
O
Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ronaldo >>>>>>>> Greatest Player Ever! cool

Messi >>>>>>>>> Otu Oshi! angry
Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Chanchit:
So because of just two memes, a mod decided yo bring this to FP? If cr7 likes, he can score 5goals per match, he can never be better than Messi.

E pain am! grin grin grin grin
Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Saw the FIFA 18 trailer preview on my PS4 pro home screeen, yesterday... Showed ronaldo running ...I guess he will be on the cover of fifa18 even

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Both of them are winners

But

Ronaldo wins Golden boots , Euro, UCL, Ballon d or

While Messi wins COURT CASES grin grin grin

Baba he lose dat one sef grin
Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
naturalwaves:

grin grin grin grin . Are you this pained?
i guess he's a barca fan
Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by naturalwaves: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Goalnaldo:
i guess he's a barca fan
He must be really pained. See vexation! grin
Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
People are jealous of him because he is the best player of 21st century!
Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Yeye pipu...

Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by skimmy005: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
messi is still the best player ever
Re: This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Stale!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBC Pundits Question Tobi Amusan's 100m Hurdles World Record / UEFA Announces 2017-2018 Champions League Awards Shortlist [Full List] / AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.