Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones (4364 Views)

Applock Premium FREE Download / Best Android Applock And Antivirus App / Please Recommend An Applock With Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by Dandsome: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2017
Thanks for the info
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by OVA200(m): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

lol, no fear bro... I just wan check the new xender you download ni
grin you will not kill me with laugh, Na xender you turn to do or die affairs.
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by MrBONE2(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
Good day Nairalanders, A lot of us might have known this process, but for the sake of those of us who don't know...Don't worry i'll put you through.
Have you ever taken someone phone but you're restricted from accessing some app? Wondering how to unlock applock without password in android phones? is it possible to bypass the Applock folder-lock on apps without even knowing the password? Yes it is possible and here is how. (I know the feeling when all apps on your friend is phone is password). Enough talking, let's go.

This process is very easy and can be done in just seconds.
There are two method, but i'm only going to be giving one out.

Trick_1.
>>Go to settings
>>Go to Application manager, Then Go to All apps
>>Find the applock app on the list,
>>Tap on Force-stop (or Freeze, depending on your phone type)....And here you go, you've sucessfully unlock all the apps...go back, launch your app and enjoy.
When you're done using the app of your choice, go back to the process above and enable the applock back.

Thank you all, I hope this is info is useful...

I Remain your Boy BOSS_STUNAgrin watch out for my next thread

Disclaimer: This info is just for educational purpose, not intended to hurt anyone.
Wanana use it to hurt someone right away. grin
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by nani667: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
if the Settings app is also locked then this OP method becomes Null and Void....
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by Dan42(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
NLbully:
Did you forget your password or you reset the phone
bought the phone as second new. Then did a hand formatt on the phone, now it's requesting for the previous gmail account.
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by NLbully(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dan42:
bought the phone as second new. Then did a hand formatt on the phone, now it's requesting for the previous gmail account.
can you chat me up on bbm?? D88CF28B
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Bahddo:
app lock isn't meant to prevent every kind of phone hack, it's meant to physically lock out prying eyes. The phone can still be exploited remotely.

However, no physical access to the app unless you know how to stop the process(es) that keep it locked. But then how can you stop what you neither know nor can locate?

I'm telling you that you can't possibly pick up my phone and just open an app I have locked by myself. You aren't the only one into techy stuff.
Read the post and the topic again... if you still can't comprehend... Good day sir.

I can't believe in 2017 someone still believe his phone can't be hack.
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
MrBONE2:
Wanana use it to hurt someone right away. grin
OYO is your name... This is not my real account ogringrin
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
OVA200:
grin you will not kill me with laugh, Na xender you turn to do or die affairs.
na common apps you too take all the security of this world put? gringrin
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by Peacefullove: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

OYO is your name... This is not my real account ogringrin

What if a person locks the Setting itself with applock, Can it still be bypassed ?
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by Bahddo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Read the post and the topic again... if you still can't comprehend... Good day sir.

I can't believe in 2017 someone still believe his phone can't be hack.
'app' isn't synonymous with 'phone' in any part of the tech-universe, so I wonder where your rant about hacking phone is coming from.

No need for noise. Where do you stay? Lemme bring my phone so you can open my locked apps. Safemode wouldn't even help you. You think say hacker na for mouth.
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by DesChyko: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
This your method Can't work for my AppLock.
I have Advanced protection enabled and this disables both Uninstall and Force Stop buttons grin

Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Bahddo:
'app' isn't synonymous with 'phone' in any part of the tech-universe, so I wonder where your rant about hacking phone is coming from.

No need for noise. Where do you stay? Lemme bring my phone so you can open my locked apps. Safemode wouldn't even help you. You think say hacker na for mouth.
Thanks for letting me know you lack comprehension. bye bro
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

What if a person locks the Setting itself with applock, Can it still be bypassed ?
yeah, that would required uninstalling the applock by holding on the icon for some sec
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by kogbaski99: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wat if all the apps na lock
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by Harrisee(m): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Does anyone here knows how to bypass a phone with pattern lock?
I need help
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by OVA200(m): 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

na common apps you too take all the security of this world put? gringrin
Shebi na my App and my phone
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by nani667: 3:02am On Jun 09, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

yeah, that would required uninstalling the applock by holding on the icon for some sec

and if it is a System app ?
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by Mrluv(m): 5:17am On Jun 09, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

lol, I've passed my little knowledge across for educational purposes. Some might find it useful and some might not. my thread wasn't to brag about what I am and what i'm not(the fact remains, you don't know me and neither do I know you). All I can say to you right now is... just go and enroll yourself in any IT school and apply for professional courses
do u know how to bypass screen lock without formating the phone
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 09, 2017
Mrluv:
do u know how to bypass screen lock without formating the phone
Yeah, it will be faster if either your Wi-Fi or data is on. I can still use PC if the neither of them is on
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 09, 2017
nani667:

and if it is a System app ?
Your systems app aren't uninstallable, in such cases I'll use my 2nd method.
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by Mrluv(m): 6:58am On Jun 09, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Yeah, it will be faster if either your Wi-Fi or data is on. I can still use PC if the neither of them is on
so how am I going to do it
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2017
Mrluv:
so how am I going to do it
you can't do. where do you base?
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by Dan42(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2017
NLbully:
can you chat me up on bbm?? D88CF28B
request sent
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by zamanii: 11:43am On Jun 13, 2017
OP this your post is complete kappish, you almost got me scare for a second. I tried your 'trick' on the APP LOCK on my phone and guess what? it still asked for my password. People who made the app are not dumb enough to make you access locked apps by simply force closing or disabling the app lock except you downloaded a lazy developer's app lock
Re: How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones by GrandMufti: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nice insight OP.

But with xiaomi phones, it's a different ball game altogether. The applock is embedded in system settings. So it's not an app on its own and you won't even find it listed in the running andriod process(es).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instagram Age Verification Tool - Check IG Creation Date In Minutes / Help Nokia 5800-blank Screen Problem / Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.