Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Community Slu-t - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Community Slu-t (4978 Views)

Community Slu-t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Community Slu-t by Pascalblinks: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
COMMUNITY SLU-T PART 1

I’m twenty-six years old in age but way
matured in
body and much more matured in spirit. I
have the full
lush body of the successful X-trated star.
My vital
stats are 42-26-42. From that alone, you
can guess
that I am busty and well-endowed in the
right places.
For those of you not too versatile in the
female stats game, what my stats mean is
that my bust measures
a 42dd cup, full, firm and very soft, always
warm to
the touch. My waist is tiny, measuring a
meagre 26
from navel to navel while my hips are a
massive 42,
well-proportioned with full bubble butts
that wiggle
seductively as I walk. Not to sound
immodest, I know I have got an attractive
body, in fact, a notch more
attractive than the average attractive girl.
My face
also compliments my body as though not
exceedingly
pretty, you could not call me plain. These
two coupled
together would make any girl vain but I am
not since
I could easily get what I wanted. My body
is ripe, veering towards over ripe. I am very
conscious of
this fact as I am of my sexuality. I lost my
parents as a toddler of two due to a car
accident. I was in the car with them but as
fate would
have it, I had not even a scare to show for
the ghastly
accident while my parents lost their lives.
That
started or do I say invariably pushed me to
the life I
now live since I think I would not have
chosen this path if my parents were alive.
The only relative ready
to take care of an infant two years was my
mom’s
elder sister as my other relatives were
more
concerned with the properties my parents
left behind
rather than the child. They quibbled and
fought for
what they did not know how the owner
acquired and did not even think to put
aside anything or consider
the welfare of the only child they had left
behind. My aunt was a petite but bitter
woman and she took
out her bitterness on the orphan she had
been
saddled with. It wasn’t as if she was overly
wicked
just that she was indifferent. To her, I was
an
inconvenience that she had a duty to and
she felt her
duty was fulfilled by offering me shelter
and food. She didn’t notice me or care that
I was there. The
other members of her family, her sons and
husband
were the ones who showed a modicum of
care but I
later got to know that it was not for
altruistic reasons
that they did this. In their own little way
however, my
auntie’s family were caring and accepting,
something I could not say about my own
flesh and
blood; my aunt.
I became aware of my sexuality at thirteen
years or
thereabouts. I noticed that while girls my
age were
straight and thin and the plump ones all
fat, I was all
curvy. The curves on my body were
obvious even to
me and I used to look at the angles and
plains of
other children, both boys and girls in my
age category and wonder why I was
different. But there
was no body to speak to about my
concerns as my
aunt didn’t even speak to me except to
send me on
errands. I noticed that I started developing
painful
lumps in my chest even much earlier and
my Tips
were becoming more obvious and taut
especially when I was anxious, eager or
excited and I was
almost always excited. It took very little to
get me
excited. Bath times became a very
enjoyable period
for me after I accidentally touched my
Kittycat
m—d one day while bathing. A jolt of
electricity ran
from that nether region straight to my
brain and exploded all over my body. It felt
like my body was
on fire, like my blood had turned to liquid
fire. It was
such an exquisite feeling that I began
craving it
always. I would rub my thighs together
whenever I felt the
urge and the friction of my thighs rubbing
together
would create that tingly feeling again,
making my
body flush and a kind of juice flow from
my nether
region.
I initially though it was pee
unconsciously
escaping but after some months, I noticed
that what was coming out of my body
during those rubbing
sessions or while I was bathing was pee, it
was
much clearer and one day I tasted it. It
was sweet in
a tangy sort of way that I enjoyed.
Sometimes, the
substance was very thick and rubbery but
it still
tasted the same. I was baffled even though
I enjoyed the taste, I wanted to know more
about it. Alas, there
was none to tell me. By the time I was
fourteen years old, my body was
as fully formed as that of a normal sixteen
year girl.
My legs had grown longer and lither, my
B—m were
an average grape size and my hips were
wider than
those of my cousin James’, girlfriend who
was
sixteen then. My aunt has three children,
all boys and the youngest was about a
year older than me while
the eldest was nineteen and was in his
third year at
university when I clocked fourteen. James
and his
younger brother John were nice to me in a
rivalry
kind of way. They both treated me as nice
as they
could for boys by sometimes giving me
some of their food to eat each time their
mum was in her usual foul
mood and had denied me food. They
would each
sneak portion of their meals into the store
room
which also doubled as my bedroom and
bid me eat
up. Sometimes, I ended up eating more
than they did
because half of each made a whole while
they made do with half each. I didn’t see
anything wrong in
this initially but I felt maturity had made
James more
amenable and that John was only trying to
copy his
brother. I had a change of heart however
when I caught
James watching me through a crack in the
door hole
of the bathroom. I had been playing with
my Kittycat
m—d as usual and did not know how long
he had
been standing there. He didn’t know that I
had seen
him however. There was something
protruding between his leg which he was
pulling on as he
watched me and I also watched him
surreptitiously. I
didn’t know what it was but I noticed that
it grew
bigger as he pulled and that the expression
on his
face looked like someone enjoying himself.
His mouth
was hanging open and dripping saliva but
he was oblivious to it. Curiosity held me
and I wanted to
know what it was, if he was getting as
much
pleasure as I was from touching the slit in
my nether
region from his pulling the s—t between
his legs.

Click on the link below to continue reading
http://naijanoisemakers.com.ng/2017/01/27/community-slu-t-part-1/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Community Slu-t by Pascalblinks: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
EATING THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT PART 1 .
Jide Babalola was having a bad day.What worried him was not the fact that he seemed to be having a progressively bad day every day for the past three months. He was concerned because he was beginning to get used to it. And that was not a good thing.The kitchen of the Babalola household was redolent with the smell of something fried and spicy, but the ambience was ruined by the emotions running riot in the fragrant space. A plate on the counter washeaped with an appetising load of golden toast and fried eggs, a cup of coffee steaming beside it. As mouth-watering as the food looked, it was the object of dispute that morning. Jide stood over the meal, arms crossed as he faced his wife, who sat on the other side of the counter, pretending to be busy.“Patricia.” He said softly. His wife ignored him, and concentrated on furiously tapping the keys of the laptop in front of her. Early on in their marriage, whenever hecalled her full name like that, she would give him her full attention, because it usually meant he was in a serious mood. “Patricia, can you at least respond when I call you?”She stopped typing and looked up at him over the edge of the laptop. Her eyes were smouldering with anger; if looks could kill, he would have been vaporized by her gaze.“Am I deaf or are you blind?” she retorted. “You’re standing no farther than three feet away from me in this small kitchen and you want a formal acknowledgment to show I can hear you?”Jide clenched his jaw. “Is it a crime to ask for simple courtesy?”She glared at him for a moment longer, then tapped a few buttons on her laptop and closed it gently. When she faced him, arms folded on top of the laptop, insinceresmile on her face, he sighed inwardly. Her attitude was about to get worse.“Yes, lord and Master.” Patricia jeered. “Your servant is listening, please speak.”Jide sighed, and then chose to ignore the sarcasm in her voice. “Like I said, I’m running late so I won’t be able to eat this morning. I understand why that would upset you.”Patricia laughed. There was no humour in the sound. “Oh no, i don’t think you understand at all. But you will. Very soon.”“And what does that mean? Is that a threat? I’m sick and tired of all this, woman. Every day it’s one quarrel or another.”“Yes it seems that way, doesn’t it?” Patricia cut in. “Let me see, yesterday you were angry because I didn’t make breakfast for you, right? I apologized and explained I had a work deadline to meet but you stalked out. Today I wake up early to fry you eggs and now you’re saying…”“That’s why I am apologizing!” Jide yelled.Patricia raised a brow and allowed his shout to fade off before she clapped her hands slowly. “By shouting, right? You have a funny way of apologizing o…”Fifteen minutes later, Jide’s Sienna pulled out angrily from his compound. Setheing at the memory of his conversation with hiswife, he ignored the greeting of his securityguard and sped out of the estate where they lived, almost brushing a yellow tricycle into a gutter. He ignored the driver’s yell, increasing his speed as he took out his annoyance on the road, leaning on his car horn and yelling curses at any driver that dared to be slow.He knew it was just transferred aggression, but he couldn’t help himself. Despite all the self- help books he had bought and counselling documents he hadread online, his marriage seemed to be growing more strained by the day. He and Patricia had only been married less than two years and although he had been advised the point they were in would be the most stressful, he couldn’t imagine things getting any worse than they alreadywere.When Jide Babalola pulled up at the commercial law chambers where he worked as a brand communication manager, he forced himself to calm down before he left his car. He looked at his wristwatch and frowned as he realized he had actually reached work too early. His conscience pricked him as he rememberedthe things he had said to his wife in anger because he thought he was late, but he knew when he returned from work, the argument would continue if he dared to bring it up. He sighed and flipped down the mirror above his head so he could adjust his tie before he took the elevator tothe floor where his office was. He knew he looked good; the confidence of his long-legged stride was somtheing he had used years to cultivate. It was part of his job to project that corporate look and the admiring looks he received as he made hisway to his office attested to the fact.But Jide knew looks weren’t the most important thing. Peace of mind was. He greeted his secretary and breezed into his office and his practised smile faded as he settled behind his desk and sighed. He sincerely wished he could turn back the hands of time to this morning. If he hadn’t misread the time, he might have been able to eat a little of the breakfast Patricia had made for him…He frowned as his office door opened, then whipped up his professional smile a she recognized the person who had barged into his office. It was his colleague,Anita Bankole. Her tight dress stopped justabove the knee, sheathing her curves, the red colour the exact same shade as the lipstick heavily coating her mouth. He winced internally as he wondered if there was anything subtle about Anita. She was the personification of in-your-face attitude and her habit of bulldozing her way into his office without knocking was annoying.Jide was careful to keep his expression pleasant, however. She was one step above him on the corporate ladder; it wouldn’t be wise to show his displeasure.“Jide, my dear!” she squealed, walking over to him, her high heeled shoes clicking on the polished floor as she came around the side of his office table. He started to stand up, but she waved him back into his seat.“Good morning, Anita… oooof!”His greeting was cut short as she sat on him without warning and pressed her lips against his.And that literally, was how the first source of temptation fell into Jide Babalola’s lap….. Jolayemi has been unemployed since 3 years that he finished service and he is already twenty-five years of age…. He was walking down the road when he saw a signboard with vacancy written on it….he smiled buh it was short lived when he saw the condition attached…. 15 years of experience,abeg how old am I,he said aloud before walking away having one destination in mind….third mainland bridge
. click on the link below to continue reading www.naijanoisemakers.com/2017/08/12/eating-forbidden-fruit-part-1/
Re: Community Slu-t by Pascalblinks: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
GAME OF THE LEGEND (18+) PART 1 .

I have the priviledge to be in a family of four of AbdulKareems my dad is a God fearing man and also my mum. I also have one junior brother named AbdulRasheed but in our family we are lucky to have one special gift from Almighty God which is ME. Am Abdulsalam by name and most of my friends call me Vizkid but it happens that my nick name is well known more than my real name even it got to some extent that some of friends don’t know my real name. Am the gift to the family because am (beautiful) I mean am far from being call handsome(if you av watch iljimae the fanthom thief u would know what am talking about) some people even said God use a century to create me buh I feel dats just ordinary sweet talk (sorry guys I don’t know how to describe very well). In short am ladies man because of how beautiful I am (am not sure of that but there is no day that people wouldn’t tell me that) and my cool nd quite behaviour. With those features am ladies man, Maybe there is a magic that attract girls to me that I don’t know but unfortunately for them I dnt have any feelings for any of them at all because I do hear some of my neighbour who says that love is wicked or may be it is because am still small then. There is nothing I want that I don’t get, there are many things I am good at like football, cycling, Running let me jst say sports in general and both me and my younger brother are very very activated in terms of education nd social activites but the only challenges we are facing in our family is (money) though we are not rich or poor (you know those stuffs). My dad is a cab man nd my mum do all dis petty trade. We live happily with peace we don’t have any challenges after money. Our real story begin on the 15th of December (I don’t need to tell you guys the year nah) The day my parent leave the earth for heaven it happend 12 mid night of this particular day when gang of fully armed robbers broke into our apartment they stole all we have and kill them in front of us. This incident really affect me and my younger brother badly dat I even forget how to smile since then I always put on straight face we dnt know any of our family member stay with but luckily for us we are already in 3rd term of the session and my parent has already pay our school bill am in primary six while my younger brother is in primary four we jst grow up more than our age and our education is very fast am 8years den nd my younger borther is 7years, God also use our landlord as a helper to us he is the one that take good care of us and provide us food even when we have parent and teachers meeting in school he is the one that represent my parent. After the rent expires we leave the house with only the cloth we put on because that is what we are left with and when the landlord told us to leave d house that the rent has expire I don’t blame him or feel like what he did is not okay because he also have 20 children and two wifes and there only source of income is the house. After we left the house thank God we are already on vacation then like a month we kept wondering around begging for cloth and shelter at the end of the second day we left d house we ended up in a ghetto where the chairman is ready to help us he even give us a room and also provide us job (picking metals around the town from the waste bin) when we come back he might give us 500 each (at least that something) buh it happens that all other brothers that are older than us who are also in the ghetto would keep on cheating us asking for the the money or they beat us up sometimes I might ended up bleeding seriously but would make sure nothing happen to my AR (AbdulRasheed in short) because I felt he is all I got even if our parent don’t live to cater for us I made up my mind to cater for and be like a father, mother and a good brother to him so I do take all the beatings which lead me to getting stronger after recovering from every session of beating after a week of the routing. Something happened the following week. . click on the link below to continue reading http://www.naijanoisemakers.com/2017/08/14/game-legend-18-part-1/
Re: Community Slu-t by Pascalblinks: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
SEDUCING THE ICT GUY (21+) PART 1 .
I put a seduction plan in motion some weeks back and it finally came to fruition today! There’s this guy in the ICT Unit at work that I have been eying for sometimes now. I accidentally stumbled on the fact that he is well endowed downstairs. How, you would ask. I had gone to the ICT section to do some uploading, it should have been done in the safety of my office but there was something wrong with the router linking the group of offices in my wing to the server. It just was not connecting to the internet, so I had no choice but to go finish up in the ICT unit. While maneuvering my laptop to get a vantage position to sit on (you sha know that place is filled with equipment, server and all), I accidentally touched his crotch. Damn! It quickly hardened up! It felt big and strong, I squeezed. He squealed and I let go, looking at him coyly as I apologized profusely for the accident. It sure started out accidentally but ended intentionally. He said its okay and we continued our work with my upload. But I was ensnared as I could still feel that bulge in my hands and the image of him deep inside me flashed through my mind. I decided there and then that I was going to Fork him come what may. I just had to plan it. That was about two weeks ago. Since then, I started accidentally bumping into him at awkward places and positions always making sure to feel his crotch, press my Bosom against him or my bum against him. I also treated him to some wonderful sights of my mega Bosom, making sure to have my camisoles pulled down when alone with him. He began expecting to see me as this became obvious from his reactions to me each time I paid him one of my usual visits. He would lick his lips and look at me lustfully, finding it difficult to draw away from my Bosom. The last time I saw him, I stood just inside the door of his office telling him I was passing by and decided to say hi. I had deliberately worn a very low camisole and very tight skirt suit. My Bosom were pushed almost half out and each breath I took made them heave up and down. He couldn’t disguise the obvious bulge in his trousers as he stood up to greet me. I didn’t go in, just chatted for a bit and left, quickly adjusting my cloths properly as I left his sight. Others mustn’t see me like this. I knew my bait had caught; I just wanted a proper setting to finish the job. This morning, i decided before leaving home that today was the day I would Fork, so I left home prepared. Put a packet of cds in my bag, shaved my Kittycat (its constantly shaved) wore a tong, a bra that comes off without much effort and donned a short dress then finished it off with a blazer. When I got to the office, I put my plans in action by going to the ICT section to tell their oga that they should come and work on the bad router as it was getting difficult to work without internet connectivity. He then called my prey to follow me and work on it. Fortunately, something else cropped up and all the ICT personnel had to go work on it. He asked if it was okay for him to come work on it later. I said fine, that was exactly what I wanted. I wanted him and me alone in the office. Around 3.30pm, I looked in on him and he was still busy. He begged me to wait another hour that he would be through by then. I told him not to rush as I would be in the office till 6.00pm. You could see his eyes light up in anticipation as he said yes. I then went back to my office. Around 5.40pm, after virtually everybody in my office block had left, I heard a tentative knock on my office door. I asked him to come in, of course I knew it was him. He said he had fixed the router and would want to check to see if it had started working. I stood up and gave him access to my laptop. He started working on it, trying to log on to the internet. I stood behind him and pressed my Bosom to his back, making it very obvious I was doing that. He squirmed on my seat as he continued his work. I then drew the visitors chair next to him and sat, making sure my thighs were pressed tightly to his. I placed my left hand on his thigh and was rubbing as he was explaining what went wrong to me. My dress had ridden up to over half of my thigh and the heat from my body was transferring to him strongly. He was sweating as my hand continued its motion on his thigh. I inched my hand upwards to his crotch. I couldn’t help myself anymore as I wanted what I wanted (laughs) so I grabbed his Joystick through his trousers. ? ?He almost jumped out of his skin as he gasped aloud. I looked into his eyes and didn’t drop my eyes as I deftly unzipped him and brought out one of the biggest and fattest Joystick I had ever seen. I gulped at the sight but didn’t let go. My Kittycat gushed juices in anticipation. He just sat there motionless looking helplessly at me as I grabbed his hard Joystick. I squeezed, it felt as if it was growing! I joined my right hand in the exploration as I fondled and caressed that Joystick, it was damn too big for one hand to properly hold on to. Got up, pushed my desk away and knelt in front of him worshiping that wonderful maleness. He was drooling, panting and I knew if I continued my ministrations, he would waste that delicious male juice. So I lowered my head onto his Joystick and took it in my mouth. It was a chore but I managed to deep throat it. I quickly subdued my gag reflex as I sucked on that Joystick. I licked it like a lollipop, running my tongue through from the tip to the base and back up, I fondled his engorged balls, then pulled off from the Joystick and sucked on the balls a while but not letting go of the shaft either. Then I licked the tips again, licking the precum that was spewing from it in large quantity. He was gasping and groaning, pushing my head further and further down on his Joystick. His legs opened wider as his trousers had dropped to his ankles. I sucked away, working my throat muscles on massaging that piece of man meat. Precum continued dripping down my throat. I could feel the pressure building up in his balls as they got taut and stiff and I know he would offload soon. I squeezed on the balls as I sucked harder on the shaft. My effort was rewarded as with groans and thrashings, he spilled glob after glob of Pour down my throat. I didn’t waste a drop as I swallowed it all. I continued swallowing even after nothing was cumming out. He had by now grown flaccid and I licked the tip of his Joystick as it flopped out of my mouth.
. click on the link below to continue reading
http://naijanoisemakers.com/2017/06/20/seducing-ict-guy-21-part-1/
Re: Community Slu-t by Pascalblinks: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
BIRTHDAY S£X PART 1 (Completed) .
It was my 21st birthday and I was on my way to see my girlfriend in school. She stayed off campus in a 3 bedroom flat which she shared with two of her friends, Tolu and Tochi. Tolu was short, dark skinned, attractive, Tochi however was a bit taller and light skinned, but still reasonably attractive. My girl’s bestfriend however was Ife, who was in the same department as her and whose best feature (in my humble opinion) was her big br**sts. Apparently the four of them were taking me out for a meal and drinks that night. I arrived at their house and rang the doorbell, Tolu answered it, wearing a dressing-gown, obviously still in the process of getting ready to go out, she gave me a kiss on the cheek, wished me happy birthday and ushered me into the house. I asked where my girl was and she replied that she was in her bedroom, but didn’t want me to come in just yet, as she had a surprise for me. I went to sit down on the couch, but Tolu quickly stopped me, and pointed me towards a chair placed in the middle of the room, as apparently I had to be centre of attention in the middle of the room. I didn’t see the point in arguing so I took the chair. But as soon as I sat down, I felt my arms being pulled back behind the chair and heard a click and I could feel my hands were restrained. I looked behind me and saw that my hands had been handcuffed behind the chair. I turned my head back around to protest and saw Tochi and Ife were now standing next to Tolu, both also wearing dressing-gowns. “What do you think you’re playing at?” I said. “There’s been a slight change in plan” Tolu informed me. “We’ve decided not to take you out after all, Instead we’re all going to have a cosy night in.” “Why the handcuffs? And where is Moji?” I demanded. (Moji being my girlfriend) “Well, as we’re not going out we had to think of a way to treat you, as it’s still your birthday after all, and Moji kindly agreed to let us have some fun with you, but we didn’t want you running away, getting impatient or generally doing anything we don’t want you to, so we’ve had to handcuff you to the chair.” Tochi enlightened me. “And to stop your babe from interfering, unfortunately we’ve had to handcuff her to her bed, but don’t worry, she’s fine, and you’ll get to see her later. But for now, sit back, do as you’re told and most importantly enjoy yourself!” Ife Said. . With that the three girls undid the ties at the front of their dressing-gowns and to my amazement, one at a time, took them off. Tochi was the first to slip out of hers, revealing herself to be wearing just a pink bra and matching thong and then doing a little twirl to make sure I’d got a good view. Tolu took hers off next, to reveal a black push-up bra that gave her a nice cleavage and matching tie-side briefs, she also gave a little twirl to give me a good view. Finally Ife took her dressing-gown off, revealing a white bra that was struggling to contain her big br**sts and matching underwear that was revealed to be a G-string upon her completing a twirl. I couldn’t believe what was happening, Moji’s hot friends were in just their underwear in front of me, apparently ready to give me a good night, something I was more than willing to accept, even if it wasn’t being forced upon me via handcuffs, after all this was already turning out better than my wildest dreams! . click on the link below to continue reading www.naijanoisemakers.com/2016/09/27/birthday-sx-part-1/
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
alright na
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
awesome
Re: Community Slu-t by afoltundeseun(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Here we go
732 how far is this going!!!
u mad bro?
let's count up to a thousand Again
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
wonderful
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2018
let's go there
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
this is nice
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2018
Re: Community Slu-t by blinksblinks: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Community Slu-t by blinksblinks: 4:22am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Community Slu-t by blinksblinks: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2018
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2018
!?
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
-=
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
vg
Re: Community Slu-t by BlinksBlinkd: 12:00am On Mar 09, 2018
c

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Funny Picture That Cracked Up INSTAGRAM. / My Ten Funniest Memes Of 2016 / 14 Pictures You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Clubbing At Quilox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.