Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

A Cry For Help - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Cry For Help (395 Views)

Cry for Help- 2016 Batch B Stream 1 Final Alawee Payment / Youth Corper Cries For Help To Fruit His Hospital Bills / Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help by OfficialteablaQ: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
My name is Oluwatoba, a serving corper at the Federal capital territory. I graduated from FUTA just last year with my roommate who is currently a serving corper in oyo state after being redeployed from Kebbi's state due to the state of his health. He was diagnosed with Severe aplastic anemia. He has been my childhood friend and I have never seen him in this situation before..He has been in University Teaching Hospital (UCH) Ibadan since last year November. The last time I went to check on him, I was totally in tears. The doctors said only an operation costing roughly 30 million can cure him. We all have lost hope because we don't know where to get such an amount. His poor mum is just a teacher in a primary school. All we ask for is kind heart to make the people of Nigeria know about his state and health condition. I plead for you help, am doing this in tears, the mom dnt know where to run to . Please his life depends on our help. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Itopup And Get Paid Store For All Nigerians / Data Services / 2017/2018 Federal Government Tertiary Institution Scholarship Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.