Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Msc In Physics Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Msc In Physics Thread (484 Views)

Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" / Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics / List Of Courses You Can Study With D7/E8/F9 In Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Msc In Physics Thread by saraki2019(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
hello.
aspirant and professionals in the field i need your held and may God bless you in advance.
i am a graduate of physics currently serving, i have the passion to pursue a msc. degree in physics
i have
msc. in physics with specialization in nuclear structure
msc. in physics with specialization in solid state physics
msc in physics with specialiation in geophysics
i would be very happy if you will suggest the best for me and will also welcome any advice you have for me ,
thank you inadvance
Re: Msc In Physics Thread by dayo20002002: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
I would have suggested you go for MSc geophysics because of its application here in Naija in oil and gas, marine and may want to delve into lecturing but the program is money consuming especially during your seminal and thesis writing as field trip is a must. Solid state physics is a theoretical physics which is quite narrow in application but suitable for lecturing.
Nuclear Physics is also very good but lack facilities to suitable run the programme as how many of our University have a standard nuclear lab expect NNRA but nonetheless go for the one you have special interest for.

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 Masters UNIBEN / How To Self Process Admission To Canadian's Low Tuition Universities/colleges / Full List Of 72 CBT Centres Blacklisted By JAMB, And Their Offences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.