Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Bet You Never Knew These (part 2) #facts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Bet You Never Knew These (part 2) #facts (477 Views)

10 Facts About Elephants You Never Knew / I Bet You Never Knew These #facts / Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bet You Never Knew These (part 2) #facts by Erebeshe: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
1. “Bluetooth” technology was named after a 10th century king, King Harald Bluetooth. He united Denmark and Norway – just like the wireless technology united computers and cell phones.
2. The University of Minnesota is older than Minnesota the state itself!
3. If you made $1 every second, it would take you 2,511 years to have more money than Bill Gates (over $79.2 billion dollars).
4. Samuel Jackson has a clause in his film contracts that allows him to play golf during film shoots whenever he wants.
5. Australia has over 10,000 beaches. You could visit a new beach everyday for over 27 years.
6. Human body is the weakest during 3-4am. This is the time most people die in their sleep.
7. The more intelligent a child is, the earlier they begin to lie and the better they are at it.
8. A woman will base 55% of her initial impression of a man on his appearance, 38% on his style of speaking, and 7% on what he actually says.
9. Drinking 2 cups of cold water on an empty stomach can boost metabolism by 30%
10. Michael Jackson requested his wine be served in Diet Coke cans during flights, because he didn't want his kids to see him drinking alcohol.
DROP UR COMMENTS...which fascinates u d more?
Re: I Bet You Never Knew These (part 2) #facts by sleeknick: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
I still don't know...
Re: I Bet You Never Knew These (part 2) #facts by kekakuz(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
what does the Micheal Jackson face have to do with anything
Re: I Bet You Never Knew These (part 2) #facts by Erebeshe: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2017
kekakuz:
kekakuz:
kekakuz:
you just added to knowledge

(1) (Reply)

Online AP English Tutoring / FUTO ICT On Fire. / Futo.edu.ng| Get Admitted Into 200L With FUTO JUPEB – 2017/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.