Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Olamide And Davido Take Over Atlanta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Davido Take Over Atlanta (1126 Views)

Rapper Olamide And Wife, Bukunmi Aisha Suleiman Welcome Their 2nd Child / Davido Take Over A Suya Spot In Lagos - See What He Did "LOL" / Davido Take His Second Daughter To His Father For Blessing In Atlanta(vid+photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide And Davido Take Over Atlanta by SaeedahCMA: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
American rapper, Wale has pulled together double of our strongest hit makers Olamide and Davido for the video shoot of his new track off his latest album;"FINE GIRL". The video was shot in Atlanta.

Watch more From Behind the Scene:- http://soundcity.tv/news/watch-wale-fine-girl-ft-davido-olamide-b-t-s/

Re: Olamide And Davido Take Over Atlanta by yusasiv(m): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
So, i should plant money?

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Davido Take Over Atlanta by smardray(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
They took over atlanta, the king and even the president of nation did nothing?... This is ridiculous
Re: Olamide And Davido Take Over Atlanta by Emmanuel20057(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Make I slap soldier ? undecided lipsrsealed undecided[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Olamide And Davido Take Over Atlanta by PenisCaP: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
So where is the "TAKE OVER"?.. undecided
No be only take over na carry over.

ABEG MAKE I FRY PAWPAW.
Re: Olamide And Davido Take Over Atlanta by GloriaNinja(f): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
undecided WHO THEY EPP?
Re: Olamide And Davido Take Over Atlanta by RealHaute: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
All the mods in the romance section are mad; but I have a cure for their madness: they should find a big cucumber and sit on it until they've had their fill. Bunch of nonentities. I already typed too much for such irrelevant people. *spits on their empty skulls* grin
Re: Olamide And Davido Take Over Atlanta by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided WHO THEY EPP?

Gloria how you dey?
Re: Olamide And Davido Take Over Atlanta by GloriaNinja(f): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
daylyt:

Gloria how you dey?
I dry alright and u?
Re: Olamide And Davido Take Over Atlanta by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I dry alright and u?

I'm good..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'What Is Ponyor? - Nigerians Ask After Mabel's Rant Exposed Her Hubby, AY / Singer Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Gains Entry Into Emory University, Atlanta / Femi Kuti Pictured With His Hot Dancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.