Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) (23466 Views)

I Have Fulani Blood In Me - Femi Fani Kayode In 2013 / Hussaini Mairiga Blasts Buhari Over Dasuki, Says Cabal Ruling Nigeria / Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by Bonga4: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
Evablizin:
FFK you see your life,two face man,ntoor,i will hear what you have to say about this poo this evening because i know you will always have something to say

Short dwarf femi fani kayode. Wey dat your albino mgbeke wife, na? Dem go nyash you no be small for prison. Agbaya thief wey dey fvck his daughters

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by malware: 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jamila05:
Woooow ffk is just so cute but guess what?

Hes a thief.

Anyway, nah them them

Da bakinki? undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
FYsol:

Posts like this get me worried for the future of this country where those fighting corruption are being ridiculed.

What corruption are they fighting? A selective one? Amaechi was indicted by a panel he is still minister,17bn office equipment by finance minister,did she buy 3 other planets? Where is magu when you need one?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by soloravely: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Newshelm:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode back in court for corruption trial over Dasuki loot

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-femi-fani-kayode-in-court-over.html

na cheap publicity dey worry am
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by Sirnonye: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lol...

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by positivetaught: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
madridguy:
I will advise you to take your time and make research regarding Dasuki gate maybe from 2015 for better understanding.

madridguy:
I will advise you to take your time and make research regarding Dasuki gate maybe from 2015 for better understanding.

madridguy:
The good people of Nigeria, now you can see reason why the basket-mouth is everywhere trying to incite war between the Christian and Muslim. He want to use tribal/religious war to invade justice.

FFK, Nigerians are now wiser and following you diligently, when you people were sharing our money like cake, you never said you don't want to share money with a Hausa/Fulani man " Santa Dasuki tongue" and since your game is up for you to face the wrath of the law you've been looking for all means to hide under religion. Bunch of rogues.
madridguy:
I will advise you to take your time and make research regarding Dasuki gate maybe from 2015 for better understanding.Is this the only answer you can give?,i see,you are certainly just like them all.

madridguy:
The good people of Nigeria, now you can see reason why the basket-mouth is everywhere trying to incite war between the Christian and Muslim. He want to use tribal/religious war to invade justice.

FFK, Nigerians are now wiser and following you diligently, when you people were sharing our money like cake, you never said you don't want to share money with a Hausa/Fulani man " Santa Dasuki tongue" and since your game is up for you to face the wrath of the law you've been looking for all means to hide under religion. Bunch of rogues.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by Aburi001: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
madridguy:

This man jail term go long pass mount Everest grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by positivetaught: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
madridguy:

is that the only answer you can give,I see you are certainly just like them all.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by Genilufoye1: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ffk and looted money be like Kenyans and sex

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by Sunnyja: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
FYsol:

Posts like this get me worried for the future of this country where those fighting corruption are being ridiculed.
which corruption are they fighting now? Corruption fight way no involve grass cutter dat one na corruption fight.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by martooski(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
FYsol:

those fighting corruption are the ones ridiculing themselves..... FFK was not appointed into any office. Pls who cares where political party monies comes from..... EFCC should do a proper job
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by RaheemWasium: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
FFK modern thief May u and ur fellow crooks not witness peace in life for d harm u did for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by banki(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Splashme:
Buhari/APC govt are such a confused bunch of incompetent retards.

1) Fani-Kayode never held any political appointment under Jonathan

2) He only joined the Jonathan's campaign team at the later part of the 2015 campaign as its Director of Information

3) The campaign organization had a budget. Now, you arrest him, lock him up in Kuje prisom, and prosecuting him for spending the money appropriate to his office.

4) Tomorrow when they lose, they will turn round to blame the Judiciary forgetting that they never had a good case from beginning.

fani kayoed has been on trail since the time of yaradua, he was about to be prosecuted under jonathan and his case died the day he became spokesman for jonathans campaign team, Justice aJUMOGOBIA WAS IN CHARGE..........ye the same judge that some mysterious people paid some thousands of dollars into her account just about the same time he was freed....

He is a thief and we know it... if you like continue to defend him that one concern you

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by AntiWailer: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
No wonder he dey scream recently. grin grin

What a rogue strategy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by banki(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
bejeria101:

What corruption are they fighting? A selective one? Amaechi was indicted by a panel he is still minister,17bn office equipment by finance minister,did she buy 3 other planets? Where is magu when you need one?

you are just funny....
if they arrest any of your ogas... you shout ameeachi....

wEE ARE TALKING ABOUT FEMI FANI KAYODE when we get to ameachis chapter we would open it for now I know it hurts you that ameachi wa the mastermind of jonathans exit.... you guys have done said so much booth true and untrue to bring him down it has not worked.....

your governor has even shut his mouth up on the matter you aree still killing ya self

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by Elbowroom: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
angels09:
shocked is APC this idle and goal disoriented?

Ordinary FFK you have not prosecuted successfully​...
Not to talk of Supreme court justices....
Nurse Metuh no success...
Which Dasuki loot sef.... Dasuki has asked for open trial you have refused... So he remains untried.

Buhari received 30million naira worth of vehicles from Dasuki no prosecution..no talk... Abeg swerve make we see road

The vehicle was given to all ex presidents every 4yrs, buhari was not the only one who received it. . It's his pension entitlement not a loot

Get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by magzey: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
angels09:
shocked is APC this idle and goal disoriented?

Ordinary FFK you have not prosecuted successfully​...
Not to talk of Supreme court justices....
Nurse Metuh no success...
Which Dasuki loot sef.... Dasuki has asked for open trial you have refused... So he remains untried.

Buhari received 30million naira worth of vehicles from Dasuki no prosecution..no talk... Abeg swerve make we see road
Show Evidence na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
madridguy:
The good people of Nigeria, now you can see reason why the basket-mouth is everywhere trying to incite war between the Christian and Muslim.

The Fantastically Fraudulent Kleptomaniac wants to use tribal/religious war to evade justice.

FFK, Nigerians are now wiser and following you diligently, when you people were sharing our money like cake, you never said you don't want to share money with a Hausa/Fulani man " Santa Dasuki tongue" and since your game is up for you to face the wrath of the law you've been looking for all means to hide under religion.

Bunch of rogues.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Atleast this will keep ffk quiet for a few days ..that's his leaking mouth..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by Nasiruddeen(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Leaders are more able to help people when they try to exemplify the Scripture’s teachings.

Political leaders should set an example of discipleship for the people they serve.

“Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. “Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 5:14–16).

FFK, Nigerians are now wiser and following you diligently, when you people were sharing our money like cake, you never said you don't want to share money with a Hausa/Fulani man " Santa Dasuki " and since your game is up for you to face the wrath of the law you've been looking for all means to hide under religion. Bunch of rogues.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by victorDanladi: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
The heroe of biafrans himself a.k.a nnamdi kanu worshippers.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by joyAA(f): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hmmmm. As long as due process is followed, let Justice take its course, not just for FFK but for ALL corrupt NIGERIANS, no point chasing around unicorns if we are not ready for a shake up.
To all hopeful Nigerians, believe in Isaiah 35vs4 , share it with anyone who is fearful or weak, I stumbled upon it and my spirit has been lifted.
We shall overcome someday

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by hmbali: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
SEASON 2 episode 1
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
banki:

you are just funny....
if they arrest any of your ogas... you shout ameeachi....

wEE ARE TALKING ABOUT FEMI FANI KAYODE when we get to ameachis chapter we would open it for now I know it hurts you that ameachi wa the mastermind of jonathans exit.... you guys have done said so much booth true and untrue to bring him down it has not worked.....

your governor has even shut his mouth up on the matter you aree still killing ya self

Receive sense zombie! When did u start to think?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by iaatmguy(m): 7:57am On Jun 08, 2017
Splashme:
Buhari/APC govt are such a confused bunch of incompetent retards.

1) Fani-Kayode never held any political appointment under Jonathan

2) He only joined the Jonathan's campaign team at the later part of the 2015 campaign as its Director of Information

3) The campaign organization had a budget. Now, you arrest him, lock him up in Kuje prisom, and prosecuting him for spending the money appropriate to his office.

4) Tomorrow when they lose, they will turn round to blame the Judiciary forgetting that they never had a good case from beginning.
What of money laundering?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by hopkinscasidy03: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2017
If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary, thank God for success in yesterdays fixed game. today fixed out view won ticket for you gratification.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by danny56: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
madridguy:

Shut up there with your bias comment, you may be ignorant of so many things....Even before FFK posted what he posted, I read in a certain book how politics came about written by a white man.... Every thing called politics has it religious undertune, politics is a cover up. I believe the FFK post...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Court Over Dasuki Loot (Photos) by moneybagxxx: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll / $22.796b Loan: Senators Grumble About 'Rubber Stamp' Tag On Senate / Halima Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.