Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap (4062 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / I Want To File A Divorce With My Wife And Take Custody Of My Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by samguru(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Good day All,

I got married to a single mother last year and she pushed me to ikoyi marriage registry for consummation,this was due to the pregnancy and she was afraid i will dump her.
I have been noticing this fierce behaviours from her before we got married i taught it was due to her condition (pregnancy).Behaviours such insulting me"you are mad, e no go better for you and so on".I was tolerating this thinking when she gives birth she will change rather it got worse.

If anything happens in the house, she will flare up to the extent of threatening to attack with bottle,infact she smashed my smart phone on the floor, tore the money i gave her to pieces and so many other nasty behaviours like cursing me unclad,dipping her hand inside her vi***al to curse me,call my mother and insults her, preventing me to go out when she starts her madness(locking the door).

I have left the house for her since last year december and i have been trying to file a divorce,but most lawyers contacted advised the marriage is to young (less than a year out of which we only stayed together for 6 months) that the court may ask us to go back to our families for resolution.The few ones asked for over three hundred thousand excluding appearance cost to press for divorce.

Please i am tired of the marriage i want dissolution as soon as possible, as i am currently working on some projects that demand my marriage certificate or divorce certificate,also lawyers advised me not to attempt to marry if divorce has not taken place.

Please i need your advise, please help me, am losing sleep over this matter,i will also appreciate if i can get a legal service on pro bono.

thank you God bless you all.
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by banjicom(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Make i laugh small before i comment..... Hehehehehecheesy cheesy

It all your fault, you should have break up the relationship when you noticed the signs earlier......... Now you are stuck with her, u don't even have a concrete evidence against her yet.

This woman will eventually kill you if you ain't careful, my advice is for you to keep avoiding her until you can get a genuine evidence that the lawyers can use against her in court. Since you don't have the money the lawyers are requesting for.
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by sexymoma(f): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
Where una meet?
inside molue?
for oshodi abi ijora badia?
no need to file for divorce na, shebi u don comot for house since last year dec

6 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by newyorks(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
chai women!
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by LUGBE: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
What advice do you need, when you are jumping up and down, you don't know, those her behavior we're there abinitio but you were blinded, birds of the same feather.

If you are responsible what were you looking for in a single mother, tell me the truth, will you tell me that your people didn't warn you against her initially.

Please bear your cross, stop disturbing us after all you didn't tell or ask us for implication of what you were doing is now you want solution.

All the same, look for about three serious offences and pick her up but not issue that she insults your Mum, after all she won't insult your mum if your mum is minding her business. Thanks

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
banjicom:
Make i laugh small before i comment..... Hehehehehecheesy cheesy

Lol cheesy

Well op u are not serious .

Firstly how can you av unprotected sex with Lady you are not sure of her character ?
In the heat of the moment , she pushed u to ikoyi registry ?
You are truly not serious .

Well u need to wait for the marriage to at least clock 3years cheesy grin then u are eligible for divorce .

Enjoy jare and stop making your wife vicious and abusive .
Its well!
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by NATIONALPASTOR: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
call me for advice ASAP.
you got a big problem bro.
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by gazilion: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Bros, divorce is not the way - go sit down and settle with you wife. Stop looking for free legal service for a marriage that is less than a year.

There's always a chance this marriage will come through if you work on your wife and on yourself.

Talk to yourself. Are you sure those things you do that make her flare up are not things you should have avoided?

Sometimes, playing the fool is acceptable to gain the peace you need in Marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by Berbierklaus(f): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
If anything happens in the house, she will flare up to the extent of threatening to attack with bottle,infact she smashed my smart phone on the floor, tore the money i gave her to pieces and so many other nasty behaviours like cursing me unclad,dipping her hand inside her vi***al to curse me,call my mother and insults her, preventing me to go out when she starts her madness(locking the door)
Sorry to say,but this description doesn't sound like a normal woman o,this more like an OMO ITA (tout) kinda woman.

Go for prayers and deliverance together,give her plenty money,love and care,she will change grin

Biko let nobody quote me o,that's how you guys advice women with marriage problem here tongue

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by Zenithpeak(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
gazilion:
Bros, divorce is not the way - go sit down and settle with you wife. Stop looking for free legal service for a marriage that is less than a year.

There's always a chance this marriage will come through if you work on your wife and on yourself.

Talk to yourself. Are you sure those things you do that make her flare up are not things you should have avoided?

Sometimes, playing the fool is acceptable to gain the peace you need in Marriage.

Bros , its obvious you have not seen an abusive, nagging and arrogant woman before.

Guy you are in for serious problem. If the demon you mistakenly married did not kill you directly, high blood pressure and stroke will definitely do.

It will be better if you can abandon her and find your levels. She deserve her single mother status.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by greenmonk: 5:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Zenithpeak:

Bros , its obvious you have not seen an abusive, nagging and arrogant woman before.

Guy you are in for serious problem. If the demon you mistakenly married did not kill you directly, high blood pressure and stroke will definitely do.

It will be better if you can abandon her and find your levels. She deserve her single mother status.
Now she will have double mother status

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by thorpido(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2017
You see a single mother,because of the offer of kpekus,you climb sharp sharp dey grind unprotected.Your case be as e get.
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by twosquare(m): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2017
sexymoma:
Where una meet?
inside molue?
for oshodi abi ijora badia?

no need to file for divorce na, shebi u don comot for house since last year dec
grin
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by wazobiaforu(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2017
Use your present wedding certificate for the project, go to your village and do correct bounce back (hope you grab) then go start a new life as you have started already.. forget her, she'll move on after many trial.
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by samguru(m): 9:30am On Jun 08, 2017
wazobiaforu:
Use your present wedding certificate for the project, go to your village and do correct bounce back (hope you grab) then go start a new life as you have started already.. forget her, she'll move on after many trial.

The marriage certificate was handed to her at the registry,so she is the custodian of the certificate.
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2017
Zenithpeak:

Fixed. If he isn't already battling with symptoms of high blood pressure. grin

What a wife!.
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by Missonas(f): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2017
You seem to be in a hurry to end this im sorry to say theres no easy way out at this point. You need to get on your knees like never before talk to God. Then play the fool she has d upper hand now plus you are responsible for her and your baby.
You need to breathe, give yourselves space but u be sure to check up on them often. I adviced this cos u will always piss eachother off until u have a common ground and put aside the 'vulgarity'.Focus on u, fix urself up.As it is now there are no solid reasons for mutual marriage dissolution and u will only get fustrated if u keep fighting for it she expects u too so surprise her with what she least expects. Be happy always you need to be at peace with you to get through
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
imagine how everyone is blaming the lady without hearing the full story. is the woman stupid to be insulting her hubby without any reason? remember that action and reaction are equal.

oga good husband please complete the story and tell us what you always do that provokes her. and i guess you don't wanna change from those habits for peace to reign in your home right?

Mumu baby husband, if you have been away from her for so long and she is not making any move to reconcile with you, that means you are the devil here. hope you didn't marry her because of her money with hope that she will be an access to your free meal ticket. i believe she didn't drag you to do court wedding. which other project do you have at hand? another rich victim babe?

lazy man please go and work and take care of your responsibilities. my grand mother used to say;''any where wey person the talk talk, that means person wey the do do is there''. please search yourself. many women now are wise and wouldn't tolerate any nonchalant attitude from any nigga.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by samguru(m): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
motivator4:
imagine how everyone is blaming the lady without hearing the full story. is the woman stupid to be insulting her hubby without any reason? remember that action and reaction are equal.

oga good husband please complete the story and tell us what you always do that provokes her. and i guess you don't wanna change from those habits for peace to reign in your home right?

Mumu baby husband, if you have been away from her for so long and she is not making any move to reconcile with you, that means you are the devil here. hope you didn't marry her because of her money with hope that she will be an access to your free meal ticket. i believe she didn't drag you to do court wedding. which other project do you have at hand? another rich victim babe?

lazy man please go and work and take care of your responsibilities. my grand mother used to say;''any where wey person the talk talk, that means person wey the do do is there''. please search yourself. many women now are wise and wouldn't tolerate any nonchalant attitude from any nigga.

haba madam, why did come down on so heavy,I decided to conceal some of what she did because i don't want to wash her dirty linens on nairaland, but your comment will make me to go further.

When i met this lady, she was working and i was working too.a week before i met her a company poached me and offered two times of my salary. infact i was a toast of many companies in the industry.

three weeks into the relationship she started disturbing about marriage,i told her i have not known much of you that lets give ourselves time to study each other.Anytime i made the statement she always cries and say i dont really love her that i just want to use and dump her, but i kept reassuring that i love her.most of the times she will ask me to sleep with her to make her happy in the course of this pregnancy came up.

to cut the long story short, i lost my job a month after resumption for no reason, i even posted it here on nairaland on how to sue the company but many nairalanders counsel me to forget and move on.during this period she kept on pestering my life for wedding and threatened to abort the pregnancy without recourse to my state of joblessness.A month later i reapplied to my former company and was taken back immediately.

A month after our wedding, i lost the job again and was totally down and all she could do in this time is to be causing me more headaches.
She will ask me to go to market to get her foodstuff and ask me to do other things, i obliged because i wanted peace.

I told her to bring the child she has for her former husband into the house,play with him,buy him stuffs(biscuits and sweets), at a point she was complaining that i too like her child and i told her i see the boy as my child.when i said that wahala started.

Thereafter all the companies that have been calling me in the past that i visited, they are now rejecting me,in short i thought the world has come to an end for me, instead of her to be consoling me she will be threatening and frustrating my life.

when i eventually got a job, i told her i have got a job but we need to borrow money for the family upkeep and my transportation fare,trouble started again, she said why will i discuss such thing with her and i left the house immediately because she is violent.when i came back in the night she was drunk, she wanted to kill me that night with a bottle but i manage to escape.

Another one, i have appointment somewhere on the island one day, she said she would not allow me to go out that day and i told her how important that appointment was she said no that i must give her money, i had just seven hundred naira with me and i gave her five hundred naira, she collected the money and tore it to pieces, i reported this to her elder brother and brother was telling me i am too soft as a man, eventually i missed the appointment and lost the job.

many bad things that i can remember.
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by thorpido(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
samguru:

haba madam, why did come down on so heavy,I decided to conceal some of what she did because i don't want to wash her dirty linens on nairaland, but your comment will make me to go further.

When i met this lady, she was working and i was working too.a week before i met her a company poached me and offered two times of my salary. infact i was a toast of many companies in the industry.

three weeks into the relationship she started disturbing about marriage,i told her i have not known much of you that lets give ourselves time to study each other.Anytime i made the statement she always cries and say i dont really love her that i just want to use and dump her, but i kept reassuring that i love her.most of the times she will ask me to sleep with her to make her happy in the course of this pregnancy came up.

to cut the long story short, i lost my job a month after resumption for no reason, i even posted it here on nairaland on how to sue the company but many nairalanders counsel me to forget and move on.during this period she kept on pestering my life for wedding and threatened to abort the pregnancy without recourse to my state of joblessness.A month later i reapplied to my former company and was taken back immediately.

A month after our wedding, i lost the job again and was totally down and all she could do in this time is to be causing me more headaches.
She will ask me to go to market to get her foodstuff and ask me to do other things, i obliged because i wanted peace.

I told her to bring the child she has for her former husband into the house,play with him,buy him stuffs(biscuits and sweets), at a point she was complaining that i too like her child and i told her i see the boy as my child.when i said that wahala started.

Thereafter all the companies that have been calling me in the past that i visited, they are now rejecting me,in short i thought the world has come to an end for me, instead of her to be consoling me she will be threatening and frustrating my life.

when i eventually got a job, i told her i have got a job but we need to borrow money for the family upkeep and my transportation fare,trouble started again, she said why will i discuss such thing with her and i left the house immediately because she is violent.when i came back in the night she was drunk, she wanted to kill me that night with a bottle but i manage to escape.

Another one, i have appointment somewhere on the island one day, she said she would not allow me to go out that day and i told her how important that appointment was she said no that i must give her money, i had just seven hundred naira with me and i gave her five hundred naira, she collected the money and tore it to pieces, i reported this to her elder brother and brother was telling me i am too soft as a man, eventually i missed the appointment and lost the job.

You are indeed too soft as a man.You are not street wise either. A woman you had not known for a month starts disturbing you to wed her(and she being a single mother) and red lights didn't go off in your head especially when she's quick to say you should lie with her?

You need to put yourself back together cateer-wise.You have been separated from her for some time and you should remain so.I don't know how reconciling with this woman can work because it seems she has a personality issue.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by coolcatty: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
samguru:

Agidi man...soft like moi moi....clap for yourself.....see the rubbish you just spewed..a woman prevented you from meeting up with a life changing appointment and you say it with all manner of confidence...she even wanted to kill you with a bottle but you escaped...smh

See what a grown man is saying...a woman you put in your own house...this your story is nauseating walahi......:how I wish Ur wife is married to me....but heck I won't be that slow and dumb to marry a single mother.. A rejected woman with unstable temperament.....imagine a woman raising weapon on me...that will be the day....you are too soft....don't go back to that house oo....your husband will kill you someday.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by sisisioge: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
You don buy market!

Just go and relax your mind. Indeed not court will grant you a divorce considering you've only been separated for less than one year. In fact, they will only pay serious attention to your quest for divorce after you must have proven that you and the Mrs have been separated for two years.

How you take do am? Where una jam? It is well o.

Getting pro bono is almost impossible for this case. So, brace yourself, gather the money. Until then, relax your mind.
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by moski5(m): 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
samguru:
Good day All,

I got married to a single mother last year and she pushed me to ikoyi marriage registry for consummation,this was due to the pregnancy and she was afraid i will dump her.
I have been noticing this fierce behaviours from her before we got married i taught it was due to her condition (pregnancy).Behaviours such insulting me"you are mad, e no go better for you and so on".I was tolerating this thinking when she gives birth she will change rather it got worse.

If anything happens in the house, she will flare up to the extent of threatening to attack with bottle,infact she smashed my smart phone on the floor, tore the money i gave her to pieces and so many other nasty behaviours like cursing me unclad,dipping her hand inside her vi***al to curse me,call my mother and insults her, preventing me to go out when she starts her madness(locking the door).

I have left the house for her since last year december and i have been trying to file a divorce,but most lawyers contacted advised the marriage is to young (less than a year out of which we only stayed together for 6 months) that the court may ask us to go back to our families for resolution.The few ones asked for over three hundred thousand excluding appearance cost to press for divorce.

Please i am tired of the marriage i want dissolution as soon as possible, as i am currently working on some projects that demand my marriage certificate or divorce certificate,also lawyers advised me not to attempt to marry if divorce has not taken place.

Please i need your advise, please help me, am losing sleep over this matter,i will also appreciate if i can get a legal service on pro bono.

if you can relocate to another state else move to a hidden but safe part of the city. That will give you peace of mind for now

Register with the Dpa, after 2months tell them about the situation on ground
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by keepingmum: 12:03am On Jun 09, 2017
My understanding of your issue with your wife is ....at the core, financial. ....my reasons below

1) Wife was a single parent at the time you met, you got her knocked up by CHOOSING to do without protection

2) She wanted an abortion but you REFUSED to consent to it.

3) Married her when you had no adequate savings and in between jobs

4) lost your job after marriage

5) you ego is preventing you from helping around the house hence you consider grocery shopping a big deal and demeaning to your title as the "Lord of the home"

6) Her child who was been looked after by the dad, you asked to come and join you in your home whilst you had no means of looking after him .

7) you have now left her worse off than you met her and you think she ll be happy with you?
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by samguru(m): 8:20am On Jun 09, 2017
keepingmum:
My understanding of your issue with your wife is ....at the core, financial. ....my reasons below

1) Wife was a single parent at the time you met, you got her knocked up by CHOOSING to do without protection

2) She wanted an abortion but you REFUSED to consent to it.

3) Married her when you had no adequate savings and in between jobs

4) lost your job after marriage

5) you ego is preventing you from helping around the house hence you consider grocery shopping a big deal and demeaning to your title as the "Lord of the home"

6) Her child who was been looked after by the dad, you asked to come and join you in your home whilst you had no means of looking after him .

7) you have now left her worse off than you met her and you think she ll be happy with you?

1.anytime i mentioned condom, she said no, that she is mature and that she can control her body to prevent pregnancy.

2.she used abortion as a threat and later she threatened that she will have the baby and nurture him, and when the baby grows up she will tell him his father is late.

3. I have a comfortable job atleast i earned well above 200k as monthly salary.

4.lost job a month into the courtship, lost another a month after wedding, lost another one three weeks after employment,lost another job in december.within a space of 12 months i lost 4 jobs.

5. i go to local markets for shopping, wash plates in the morning cos i wake up before her,wash her clothes using washing machines but never helped her to sweep and whenever she is in the kitchen i always stand with her.

6.the child was not with his dad, the child lives with her mother(i.e my wife's mother) who lives two streets away from our street and i av bn paying the boy school fees,but stopped when i lost the last job.

7.no ma, she is always violent and aggressive.and whenever she started her wahala, i usually vacate the house for her.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2017
@op, if what you type here is nothing but the truth , than you have married the wrong partner.

This is why we must go spiritual( seeking God intervention ) when it has to life partner.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2017

She is a divorcee for a reason...

Accept my sympathy...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
samguru:

my dear, leave it or take it, you sound like all this yahoo yahoo boys. loosing job, getting job and loosing it again. borrowing money. i still stand my ground.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by djon78(m): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Eiyaa bro kai you really contaminated your destiny. All the job you were losing was bcs she was a poluter of your destiny. Kai I don't know why soft, gentle men always end up with this type of women, that is how one nice brother I know ended up marrying a jezebel that ruined him, born some kids for him and later left her children to be doing runs babe in Abuja.

My brother you need to seek God in prayers, distance yourself from her, get your soul back, get your head cleared, seek and get job. If she born, make sure you provide for your child.

That is why young men has to be careful, be prayerful, stop sleeping around. Most especially those that have it going for them, the evil forces will always want to contaminate their precious destiny by planting evil mates in their life.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Idk if you can find a Lawyer who can help you dissolve the marriage like you are seeking, but I hope you do, for your peace of mind. Good luck.

samguru:

Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by imasong005(m): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
samguru:
Good day All,

Please go and contact DPA. Search for him on facebook with that name. I can endure anything in marriage, but not domestic abuse.
Re: Please Help!!!I want to file Divorce asap by peacengine(m): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Dat woman u call ur wife is a street urchin, which kinda woman will be so violent. As u r no longer living in the house why are u disturbing ursef, move on until she repents

Forget all the niggrs calling u names here, wat if she cuts off ur d.. Ick wen u r sleeping or maybe she stabs u with a bottle wen u r caught off guard

Which kinda bad luck did she bring to ur life like dizz, go for deliverance bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Wants To Set Up A Room With N250,000 / Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? / Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.