Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Has Your Phone Been Stolen Before?share Your Experience - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Your Phone Been Stolen Before?share Your Experience (913 Views)

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village / Have Your Phone Been Stolen Before? How Was It Stolen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Your Phone Been Stolen Before?share Your Experience by chordrylateral(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
My phone was stolen on Friday where I was charging it at the place of work some minutes to closing hour.my bother I didn't experience it before until that very day.

Throughout that day I wasn't my self because I didn't do any backup for the phone(stupidity) but,thank God the guy was caught and I found my phone.
Re: Has Your Phone Been Stolen Before?share Your Experience by beckyomas(f): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lol. At least you got it back. I'm waiting for others to comment before i drop mine.
Re: Has Your Phone Been Stolen Before?share Your Experience by DerrickOfficial(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
beckyomas:
Lol. At least you got it back. I'm waiting for others to comment before i drop mine.
drop yours o, am waiting for others to drop too
Re: Has Your Phone Been Stolen Before?share Your Experience by ib4real95(m): 7:01am On Jun 08, 2017
My infinix was stolen by pickpocketers at CV in ikeja. It was'nt even the stolen phone that pained me much but when i remember the way the guy removed the phone from my pocket, i feel so stupid. Im over it tho and im using a much better phone now.. Person wey dem neva do for lagos go feel sey hin smart until dem move hin stuff to.. Person wey go move my phone for lag now e mean sey hin go kill me be dat or rob me with gun aside that.........
Re: Has Your Phone Been Stolen Before?share Your Experience by chordrylateral(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
beckyomas:

I got it back the following day someone saw it where the person kept it in a block hole .he didn't know he's been trap and he came back for it that's how he was caught.

Bro drop yours ooo didn't know it pains until it happened to me
Re: Has Your Phone Been Stolen Before?share Your Experience by chordrylateral(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
ib4real95:
My infinix was stolen by pickpocketers at CV in ikeja. It was'nt even the stolen phone that pained me much but when i remember the way the guy removed the phone from my pocket, i feel so stupid. Im over it tho and im using a much better phone now.. Person wey dem neva do for lagos go feel sey hin smart until dem move hin stuff to.. Person wey go move my phone for lag now e mean sey hin go kill me be dat or rob me with gun aside that.........

Assuming I didn't get it back I will move on but, that thing they pain
Re: Has Your Phone Been Stolen Before?share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
My first android phone was stolen in a market, I was glad actually because that phone battery don't last at all.
Re: Has Your Phone Been Stolen Before?share Your Experience by spreado(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
my torch nokia(rock with me) was stolen in class back then in secondary school, my hostel was rob in 2012 (nokia x2-01), had a bike accident 2015 by the time i was able to stand up i couldn't find my gionee p4 and i was rob at home april 2017(ya, this year) 3am and my tecno l8+ went with the boys along with some other stuff
Re: Has Your Phone Been Stolen Before?share Your Experience by Stevengold(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lol, Boyz enter my room as visitors to see person, only for them to see my clean Z10 pocket am, I saw it and reacted. They threatened to beat me up for my own house. I couldn't scream when I saw gun, so I maintained untill they left.
Re: Has Your Phone Been Stolen Before?share Your Experience by kogbaski99: 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
It's a painful and educative feeling ....
Re: Has Your Phone Been Stolen Before?share Your Experience by salford: 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Invited a girl over to my place, and my 2nd phone disappeared after she left. I searched everywhere including the compartment of the refrigerator till it dawned on me tongue
Re: Has Your Phone Been Stolen Before?share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 09, 2017
salford:
Invited a girl over to my place, and my 2nd phone disappeared after she left. I searched everywhere including the compartment of the refrigerator till it dawned on me tongue
grin
salford:
Re: Has Your Phone Been Stolen Before?share Your Experience by chordrylateral(m): 4:29am On Jun 09, 2017
MissCuppy:
My first android phone was stolen in a market, I was glad actually because that phone battery don't last at all.
Nevertheless you still fill the pain
Re: Has Your Phone Been Stolen Before?share Your Experience by chordrylateral(m): 4:30am On Jun 09, 2017
shakyum12:
grin
But you didn't check the toilet....lol
Re: Has Your Phone Been Stolen Before?share Your Experience by donhils: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2017
My Blackberry Torch 2 was stolen in 2013. Was going to Onitsha from Nnewi, I was in a bus (the back seat, window side) chatting away time with my guys on BBM, got to the notorious Upper Iweka Bridge, vam this guy appeared and voom he had snatched my phone from my hand, I watched him run and cross to the other side of the road, I was so shocked I couldn't utter a word.

(1) (Reply)

Forget Nokia 3310 , The Vkworld Z3310 Is A Cheaper Alternative / Etisalat #missetmissout Offer: Get N4,000 Worth Of Airtime With Just N200 / NCC Stops Globacom’s Free Data Day Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.