Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

See The First Website To Look Almost Like Nairaland In Africa - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See The First Website To Look Almost Like Nairaland In Africa (962 Views)

Using Nairaland In Black Mode - Check Pictures / Get A Website Like Nairaland In Less Than 24 Hours / Any Forum Name Like Nairaland In South Africa And Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The First Website To Look Almost Like Nairaland In Africa by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
With daily researchs on google, i've finally discovered the only site that was built with a different host cos nairaland was built with MyBB but still looks almost like Nairaland http://zedchat.wapgem.com

i'm not saying it looks like nairaland but it looks almost like Nairaland. any opposition?
Re: See The First Website To Look Almost Like Nairaland In Africa by goodmorning40: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
Thief
Re: See The First Website To Look Almost Like Nairaland In Africa by Ayloaded04: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Spam! Do not open
Re: See The First Website To Look Almost Like Nairaland In Africa by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ayloaded04:
Spam! Do not open
what has spam got to do with "a website looks almost like nairaland" think before you post sh!Ts on Nairaland and if you don't have good things to comment, the lagoon is the only way out for you. mtcheew
Re: See The First Website To Look Almost Like Nairaland In Africa by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
goodmorning40:
Thief
lol weytin i steal? Even our design different and nairaland sef no get logo lol!
Re: See The First Website To Look Almost Like Nairaland In Africa by PulseWeb: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
so that thing look like nairaland undecided undecided
danthommies:
what has spam got to do with "a website looks almost like nairaland" think before you post sh!Ts on Nairaland and if you don't have good things to comment, the lagoon is the only way out for you. mtcheew
Re: See The First Website To Look Almost Like Nairaland In Africa by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
PulseWeb:
so that thing look like nairaland undecided undecided
alt behaving like an illiterate. I'm sure you can see "To almost look like Nairaland" in the topic name. so why asking 5h!t again?
Re: See The First Website To Look Almost Like Nairaland In Africa by PulseWeb: 6:51am On Jun 08, 2017
it doesnt even look almost like

1 Like

Re: See The First Website To Look Almost Like Nairaland In Africa by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
PulseWeb:
it doesnt even look almost like
nice comment.Which shows that i'm maself.
I copiet not Nairaland's design
Re: See The First Website To Look Almost Like Nairaland In Africa by atutupo8125: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
See this Ghana forum

(1) (Reply)

Web / Two Non Hosted Nigerian Adsense Account For Sale / Please Help If You Know How To Get Youtube Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.