Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Mum Carried Lottery Ticket In Handbag For Weeks – Unaware It Was Worth £1M - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mum Carried Lottery Ticket In Handbag For Weeks – Unaware It Was Worth £1M (805 Views)

See What Happened To A Bike Man Joystick After He Carried A Female Passenger / See What Last Born Was Caught Doing With A Girl Unaware / The Lottery Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mum Carried Lottery Ticket In Handbag For Weeks – Unaware It Was Worth £1M by 24lottos(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Source: www.thecourier.co.uk
Mum-of-three Shaheen Akhtar only checked her numbers against the Wednesday April 12 Lotto Raffle draw when she noticed the ticket lying around in the bottom of her handbag.

Shaheen, who bought the ticket from The Newsagents at the top of Albert Street in Stobswell, said she ran back to the shop when she realised her numbers were an exact match.

“I asked them to check it again,” said the 31-year-old.

“But when it’s a big win it doesn’t tell the retailer the amount and the shopkeeper advised me to call the National Lottery Line.

“I came home and started to call my family to let them know the good news. Most of them were in disbelief and asked things like ‘Are you mad?’. Once I explained that I really had won everyone was really happy for me.”

This is just one of this stories that proves that buying lotto tickets online is the way to go because you will be notified immediately if you won! Go to https://www.24lottos.com/lottery/mega-millions to play the Mega millions from Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Church Posters / Will/can You Popooo In This Toilet? / 10 Ways To Know If You Are Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.