Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,335 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters (2845 Views)

Jude Okoye: 'Peter Okoye Is A Prodigal Son, We Wont Lose Sleep Over Mr P” / "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by Kashbwoyjnr: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
This is what he posted on his instagram handle, woman beaters this is bad market.

I think parents should take this step too

Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Omo to fine....
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by phlamesG: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
This guy na correct Igbo man oo shocked
One who plans for tomorrow, today...

Wife beaters beware of this upcoming Ronda Roussey wink

This girl go wicked see as she frown face

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin Sharp daddy
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by GloriaNinja(f): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
undecided NO BE SMALL THING, I LIKE MARTIAL ARTS, THAT'S WHY I AM CALLED GLORIA NINJA.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
its good... ozzybosco go dey prepare 4 martial art wife grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by kiddoiLL(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
I knw its for self defence, maybe against fellow women n girls sha but Martial Arts against Naija men ?? Lol !!! Dem go beat am enh pple go think say she tiff bread
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by smartty68(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided NO BE SMALL THING, I LIKE MARTIAL ARTS, THAT'S WHY I AM CALLED GLORIA NINJA.
Lol! Now I've come to understand why your letters yells.
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by phlamesG: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:

K
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by phlamesG: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
Omo to fine....

You're the real Omo to fine wink
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by LordOfNaira: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Eyah.
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by smartty68(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
phlamesG:

K
This your response is like "I've given up on you"
Lol!
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Good move, but i think woman beatings happen because the wife is overly submissive to the husband. Guys that beat them wife are usaually weak & spineless cowards. Soo the day the woman snaps she can beat the guy up real good
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by Lekan1o1: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
EbukaHOkechukwu:
its good... ozzybosco go dey prepare 4 martial art wife grin

Which ozibosco undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by 10eola(m): 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by GloriaNinja(f): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
shocked
smartty68:

Lol! Now I've come to understand why your letters yells.
[img][quote author=smartty68 post=57290199]
NAWA FOR YOU O!
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by smartty68(m): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
shocked[img]
I'm ready to your student if you don't mind tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by coolebux(m): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Parents that really care their children's future But this Aliona go get mind sha
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by LesbianBoy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
This peter okoye is a big fool! Who is he trying to impress? Mumu...idiot! Instead of him to teach his daughter how to respect her self and respect men, wait until she is a little grown then enrol her in an anger management class, he is there teaching her karate! If he likes let him teach her boxing join, if she fvck up she go chop beating! angry
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by crazyABO(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
So u think martial arts works on naija guys Sowie is ur name angry so a guy will wait n b looking at her doing yen hu shu shi pisian yan grin bro better pray for her to have a happy family of her own wink
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by GloriaNinja(f): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
smartty68:

I'm ready to your student if you don't mind tongue
Can you be able to do intense training?
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by GloriaNinja(f): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Eyah.
undecided[quote author=LordOfNaira post=57290280]
what's the eyah for?
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by Came: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
I laugh fall for ground ... Hahahahahah... This Peter funny ooooooo, he dey train him daughter incase she jam wife beater... Hahahahaah....
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by LordOfNaira: 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided
To greet you.
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by ChristineC: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
just pray she ends up with a good man, all these nonsense don't help any family.
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by GloriaNinja(f): 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

To greet you.
tongue
LordOfNaira:

To greet you.
eyaah!
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by LordOfNaira: 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
tongue eyaah!
First time I would see you not use your usual emoji.
Do you like scary stories?
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by GloriaNinja(f): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

First time I would see you not use your usual emoji.

Do you like scary stories?
yup, horror movies are awesome, what about you?
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by LordOfNaira: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
yup, horror movies are awesome, what about you?

Me too. Horror stories are awesome. I write horror stories. You can check my signature when you are free.
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by GloriaNinja(f): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Me too. Horror stories are awesome. I write horror stories. You can check my signature when you are free.
OK I will, I like anything horror, even if it's reading a horror book or blog.
Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by LordOfNaira: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
OK I will, I like anything horror, even if it's reading a horror book or blog.

Great!!! My kind of woman. Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Trains Daughter Martial Arts Because Of Women Beaters by yaqq: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2017
if he like make he teach am taichi, na. still cry she go cry go meet her papa if she marry guys like churchil n lanre

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Floyd Mayweather, Hushpuppi Pictured Buying Clothes Along Roadside / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Backside In New Pictures. Photos / Victoria Kimani Performed In Las Vegas With No Underwear On (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.