Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Limited Bonus For The Next 20 Customers Only - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Limited Bonus For The Next 20 Customers Only (1040 Views)

BULK EMAIL SENDER SOFTWARE + UNLIMITED SMTP BONUS/20,000 NAIRALAND EMAIL LIST / Download Mymtn App And Stand A Chance To Enjoy Awoof 500MB Data Bonus / How To Get Free 500mb Or 1gb Data Bonus On MTN Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Limited Bonus For The Next 20 Customers Only by dabocity(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Limited Bonus For The Next 20 Customers Only by dabocity(m): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
Limited Bonus For The Next 20 Customers Only
Re: Limited Bonus For The Next 20 Customers Only by dabocity(m): 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
AskProf:

Really?

Begging for buyers just to make 40.0K where as you can utilize the info and bank account would be flowing in millions.

Think about it.

@askprof.. thanks for your opinion. but I can see you are ignorant of whats going around you. I am an IT personnel and I coach people on various information technology courses. the eBooks I presented here are part of the courses I take people ranging from 35000 - 75000 naira including practicals but I packaged them for just a token and you call that begging

FYI.. I packaged them based on request from my students who couldn't afford the class training and decided to give 20 nairalanders the chance to get it for just 2000 naira.
Re: Limited Bonus For The Next 20 Customers Only by AskProf: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
dabocity:

@askprof.. thanks for your opinion. but I can see you are ignorant of whats going around you. I am an IT personnel and I coach people on various information technology courses. the eBooks I presented here are part of the courses I take people ranging from 35000 - 75000 naira including practicals but I packaged them for just a token and you call that begging

FYI.. I packaged them based on request from my students who couldn't afford the class training and decided to give 20 nairalanders the chance to get it for just 2000 naira.

Santa Claus!
Re: Limited Bonus For The Next 20 Customers Only by dabocity(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
AskProf:

Santa Claus!

you are welcome.. At least I have touched many lives. and i appreciates their calls and messages.. what have you imparted in pples lives. like they say "who you EPP"
Re: Limited Bonus For The Next 20 Customers Only by AskProf: 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
dabocity:

you are welcome.. At least I have touched many lives. and i appreciates their calls and messages.. what have you imparted in pples lives. like they say "who you EPP"

You are quite laughable.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Zinox Laptops / Pls Help Pc Monitor Is Not Displaying When Cpu Is On / Macbook Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.