Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock (23680 Views)

Faure Gnassingbe Visits President Buhari In Katsina State (photos) / "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali / Door Of Holy Kaabah Opened For Bagudu, Kebbi Governor, His Entourage In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by Oildichotomy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
LePrezident:

No, do people like you just take pleasure in being blatantly foolhardy? You come online to spew vituperations against people who are way ahead of you in this journey called life and you think the anonymity of NL shields you from the forces of the universe that'll come seek you out? Do not be deceived by the anonymity this platform provides, your lack of home training is as conspicuous as day light and the forces will surely seek you out and rightfully so.

The new ECOWAS Chair visits a member state and you think it's fun to just denigrate someone's father. Signs and symptoms of serious psychological complex. Seek help.
Seriously why are you crying now? Try and take solace in your foolishness and the peace it brings. Crying don't always solve your family problems you know?

Take heart bro. The Lord is your strength
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by LePrezident(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Oildichotomy:
Seriously why are you crying now? Try and take solace in your foolishness and the peace it brings. Crying don't always solve your family problems you know?

Take heart bro. The Lord is your strength

You'll be sought out.
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by Oildichotomy(m): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
LePrezident:

You'll be sought out.
And you too!
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by LePrezident(m): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
Oildichotomy:
And you too!

Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by Oildichotomy(m): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by yemmy75(m): 1:16am On Jun 08, 2017
Nice suit
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by NovusHomo(m): 1:45am On Jun 08, 2017
miqos02:
cool

Gnassingbe Eyadema (the father) was a thief. His son is also a thief. Kleptomania runs in the family.
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by wadetaw202: 2:34am On Jun 08, 2017
Giannakopoulos:
Nice one. Acting President. plus FTC!!!. I want to use this medium to thank my family and loved ones lol

it is your family and loved ones that pushed you to FTC?
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by wadetaw202: 2:38am On Jun 08, 2017
Piiko:
Any bilateral agreements

All I can sense here is a mono lateral begging lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:52am On Jun 08, 2017
I can treak from Aflao ( Ghana/Togo ) to hila konji (Togo /Benin )
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by thundafire: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2017
miqos02:
cool
dats a monarchy system of government Africa way
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Disneylady:
Abeg na trekkers that mallam wear with him babanriga?.........in the third pic

grin grin grin

Eyin aye! It's summer now. What do you expect? grin grin grin

Your eyes are sharp though
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by stealthtiger(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2017
Giannakopoulos:
Nice one. Acting President. plus FTC!!!. I want to use this medium to thank my family and loved ones lol
Are you Greek?
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by Giannakopoulos(f): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2017
stealthtiger:
Are you Greek?
yes
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by Giannakopoulos(f): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2017
wadetaw202:

it is your family and loved ones that pushed you to FTC?
yes
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by Tellemall: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2017
Oildichotomy:
This Togolese Gnassingbe heredity presidency always have a way of crawling to Abuja for some Aso Rock crumbs.

Tired of seeing their face! Unto the next please!

So this is the son of the tyrant Eyadema Gnassibe?

And he's very welcome?

What is he bringing to the table, honestly?

Nigeria is weird.
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by Crixina(f): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2017
Oildichotomy:
This Togolese Gnassingbe heredity presidency always have a way of crawling to Abuja for some Aso Rock crumbs.

Tired of seeing their face! Unto the next please!
right from the days of his Father...it has always been that way.
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by lilytender: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2017
signature2012:
Young and vibrant president,unlike ................ grin

Unlike the drunk ineffectual buffoon husband of the grammarian cantankerous sheppopo who have both been sent to their cave in Otuoke.
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by burkingx(f): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2017
signature2012:
Young and vibrant president,unlike ................ grin

AT YOUR AGE NOW !!! BUHARI WAS ALREADY AN EX GOVERNOR , EX MINISTER , EX G.O.C AND EX HEAD OF STATE ! ........BUT YOU NA ONLY NAIRALAND MEMBER BE YOUR ACHIEVEMENT grin grin grin

AND MIND YOU THE SO CALLED YOUNG TOGO PRESIDENT TOOK OVER FROM HIS FATHER WHEN HE DIED AS THE PRESIDENT OF TOGO grin grin grin SO..........

Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by stealthtiger(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2017
Giannakopoulos:
yes
You Greek and you reside in Nigeria. Woah!
Lemme guess you married to a Nigerian or you work here?
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by Giannakopoulos(f): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2017
stealthtiger:

You Greek and you reside in Nigeria. Woah!
Lemme guess you married to a Nigerian or you work here?
i work here and single please
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by stealthtiger(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Giannakopoulos:
i work here and single please
Single? Naija guys never reach your side sha grin
How long have you been in Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by DarkHenrie(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thought as much!

I trust my Africa!
DAVEZONIGLTD:

Yes, I think from his father "Gnassingbe Eyadema"
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by Giannakopoulos(f): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
stealthtiger:
Single? Naija guys never reach your side sha grin How long have you been in Nigeria.
hmmm
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by Edum13656: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
see that abOki wearing sandals in an official meeting. abOki na Aboki!
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by stealthtiger(m): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Giannakopoulos:
hmmm
No give us 'hmm'
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by stealthtiger(m): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Giannakopoulos:
hmmm
No give us 'hmm'
At least I'm a Socrates cool
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by Giannakopoulos(f): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
stealthtiger:
No give us 'hmm' At least I'm a Socrates cool
pös eisai ?
Re: Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock by stealthtiger(m): 7:23am On Jun 09, 2017
Giannakopoulos:
pös eisai ?
I'm fine thank you. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group / Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside / Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.