Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Hi,pls Check Out My Social Network(niggo) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hi,pls Check Out My Social Network(niggo) (464 Views)

4 Tips And Tricks On How To Post For My Social Media Strategy? / Blogging: Benefits Of Hashtag On Social Network / I Need Someone To Run My Social Network With Me (FREE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi,pls Check Out My Social Network(niggo) by salvationproject(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
So it went when i discover 2 to 3years back that there is this un-quavering love of mine for the internet and communication gadget in general but no finance to kick-start it up.things got worse when i found out according to an article that creating a social network would cost not less than $10000(where on earth am i going to get that from at this earlier stage in life),i created a blog but i deleted it because i found out blogging is not my calling,tried a forum though a free forum but wasn't comfortable with it,so it was my search for the process of creating my own hosted forum that somehow led to me creating this social network named"NigGo" as in nigga but we use to often pronounce it niggo.though it is presently hosted on a free plan but i plan investing in it and fully hosting it and creating an app for it cause i believe it will go far.
BASIC DESCRIPTION OF NigGo
1.Home: just like newsfeed on facebook,it shows current public posting by friends and friends of friends.presently it display the post(text,image and videos) of all members cause we don't have much users yet.
2.My account:it gives details of your profile and the option for edit.in your profile,you have the option of sharing ur ideas,best music,movies,e.t.c to your friends(that is why it is social).
3.Members: Your friendlist including suggested but due to few members for now,you will see all registered members so that you select those you want as friends.
4.Videos: Upload your favourite videos for your friends to watch.planning to remove this features.
5.Message: As you already know,an instant messaging platform where u can text your friends and vice-versa.
6.Events: Post upcoming events.
7.Discussion Board: Just like a forum,i am still working hard to see how to make effective use of this platform or rather delete it.
8.Chat: Chatroom ranging from politics to education,general discussions,religion e.t.c. still working on this.
E.T.C
More coming:
Usergroups
Pages
picture rating
buying of points
E.T.C
Advantages of NigGo:
Great site that encompass true social features.
Disadvantages of NigGo:
Free hosting
No app yet

Users e.t.c
Announcement: i am also using this medium to solicit support both finance and advice including a partner and a webmaster who can design an app for a website,indicate interest here or create an account @ www.niggo.yooco.org and send a message to me NigGo administrator and i will contact you,let discuss how to start and pricing.Thanks.
Also great nairalander webmasters,help with your advice and constructive criticism for the above are my views about my network,what about you?.www.niggo.yooco.org.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Join Jumias Jforce / FREE Facebook Word Press Themes Shared Free By Pedro / Best Free Domain Name Suggestion Tools In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.