Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

What Business Can Someone Start With 1.5 Million Naira. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Business Can Someone Start With 1.5 Million Naira. (829 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can One Invest With 1 Million Naira In Lagos Nigeria? / What Management Professional Exam Is Ideal To Start With As A Banker? / What Business Can I Do With #2 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can Someone Start With 1.5 Million Naira. by 1naira50kobo: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
I'm a first degree holder in an IT field. So far so good, nothing really rosy out there in this country so I want to start up something.

Had ideas about creating a dating app (Badoo / Tinder) the Nigerian version of it. I've used both (Badoo and Tinder) within and outside Nigeria and as a Nigerian, there are some specifications that doesn't go well with it. I've asked like ten guys in a Uni in Nigeria if they would fancy (my new idea) on the dating app and they all yelled HELL YES. I can code but not a full time coder.

Apart from that I've been looking at Agriculture (Fish / Poulty)

If you were to be in possession of 1.5 million, what will you come up with? I don't mind partnering with anyone
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 1.5 Million Naira. by Jostico: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
come and invest in me in football. within the next 3 years you gonna be dope. believe me it's not because it's coming from nairaland or social media
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 1.5 Million Naira. by firstclassmumu: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
Church
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 1.5 Million Naira. by AnaCheks(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
Agriculture
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 1.5 Million Naira. by chuka5000(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
I'm sure that'll give u two Kia Rio for uber drive and u will still have enough change to eat while u wait for ur drivers first payment

(1) (Reply)

After a business disappoint and crash deal,he did this / Job Application : Personal Assistant/confidential Secretary Vacancies In Lagos / Best Resume Builder App For Android 2017 - 2018 [free & Paid]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.