Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos (32340 Views)

Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents / Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri / Shattered Bodies Of Two Suicide Bombers In Jiddari, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by Splashme: 12:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Evablizin:
After the will tell me that APC government has fullfilled the promises the made
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by bellotaofeek: 3:07am On Jun 08, 2017
Pontaboki:
Wey Arewa youths when we need them

They are BHT na . So what do you expect ? That's why I didn't consider there threat as empty one . May God safe us in this country
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:49am On Jun 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You don move go Maidugri? I thought you lived in Abj

Yes oh I moved to Maiduguri since last year December

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by akanbiaa(m): 4:36am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa ooo

Even in Ramadan?

The messengers of the prophet are still working
So you actually tought they were real Muslims following disctates of Islam?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by Emanodimo(m): 5:24am On Jun 08, 2017
Nma27:
What can be done to pacify these militants cos I seriously don't know their goals and objectives for bloodshed o... Abi dem be Bipolar

To pacify BH is a diplomatic approach with Niger, Cameroun, Chad, Mali and Libya to disrupt BH activities with full military force, drive them down to Nigeria rather than harbouring them at the borders. Then let the Nigeria Army face their fear squarely, wipe out every survey territory link to BH. Let the Forest became a battleground, no foreign peace keeping mission will make their Intelligence Unit be strong. Aftermath, the FGN shud force Northern political leaders to revive education for the massive poor citizen in the North, either by reign of declaring State of Emergency in the North and seizures of aids and grants.

Religious activities must be monitored from non affected states in the North.

If all means failed, the only diplomatic move is to declare North an Islamist State govern by Political terrorist.... Then we can all go our separate ways if the Northerns can face the BH, they will force to join them in the long run and that's a road to achieve their aim and self independence for others and for all.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 5:27am On Jun 08, 2017
RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by Origin(f): 6:01am On Jun 08, 2017
The pix show Muslims the IDP camp is full of Muslims but the people in whose heart is hate will tell you BH wants to convert Christians.

Bomb de ask religion before e explode.

I pray the NA are victorious against the BH.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by Lakaye: 6:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Can someone tell me why we are treating those terrorists with babies cloves when they are out to kill, I don't get it.The government releases them from Prison and they go back and started where they left, killing! killing!! killing!!! Enough is enough.
We bought Helicopter to fight terrorism, drones are not expensive for constant surveillance let us station two there for 24 hours 7days a week be ready to be in the sky with a short notice.
Is it possible to put religion sentiment aside and show those marauders that we won't tolerate the killing of the innocent citizen, deal with them decisively, Chikena

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by chiagozien(m): 6:55am On Jun 08, 2017
that is good let boko haram chase all of them out.abi no be the same people that threatening to kill ipobbb if they did not leave before 1st october.una no fit stand your brothers na ig£os you fit fight

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by mvem(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2017
obataokenwa:
Just Imagine. Killing their fellow human being and at the end celebrate victory. Their warlord is in London. Thank God the Igbos are quietly relocating to the South.

Soon this scriptures will be fulfilled in the North..

Jer 18:16 To make their land desolate, [and] a perpetual hissing; every one that passeth thereby shall be astonished, and wag his head.
Jer 18:17 I will scatter them as with an east wind before the enemy; I will shew them the back, and not the face, in the day of their calamity.

This especially...

Zep 2:15 This [is] the rejoicing city that dwelt carelessly, that said in her heart, I [am], and [there is] none beside me: how is she become a desolation, a place for beasts to lie down in! every one that passeth by her shall hiss, [and] wag his hand.
...so the scriptures was written for nigeria...truth be told, if u knw what assets our igbo brothers hv in the north many wont leave...just ask...go kano, kaduna,jos,taraba etc...igbos hv built and owned a lot of peoperties there. Even highly placed jobs, i know of some igbo friends that work in companies in the north like nnpc(kaduna) to name a few, with families and children schooling...just tell me reasonably hw will these go....sometimes it is easy to sit on chair some where and just type without applying neccessary logic....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by mvem(m): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2017
chiagozien:
that is good let boko haram chase all of them out.abi no be the same people that threatening to kill ipobbb if they did not leave before 1st october.una no fit stand your brothers na ig£os you fit fight
....this is borno not kaduna....those that voiced that controversial thing its a kaduna group....the north is big

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by obataokenwa(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2017
mvem:
...so the scriptures was written for nigeria...truth be told, if u knw what assets our igbo brothers hv in the north many wont leave...just ask...go kano, kaduna,jos,taraba etc...igbos hv built and owned a lot of peoperties there...
The Igbos has more than this before the war. But this time around it will be through referendum and no one looses anything

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by chiagozien(m): 7:28am On Jun 08, 2017
mvem:
....this is borno not kaduna....those that voiced that controversial thing its a kaduna group....the north is big
forget state,not is not.they think same way.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by mvem(m): 7:31am On Jun 08, 2017
obataokenwa:
The Igbos has more than this before the war. But this time around it will be through referendum and no one looses anything
how?...tell me how will that happen.....people schooling, people assets in form of land and building, people work in companies and civil service and there businesses....tell me how will they not lose

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by zinaunreal(m): 7:37am On Jun 08, 2017
YorubaNigga:
I can't see anybody fleeing in those pictures @OP
look well sir grin grin grin grin The OP is a joker
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by ExInferis(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2017
Er, no one is fleeing in your pics.

Just people casually walking by in both directions.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by obataokenwa(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2017
mvem:
how?...tell me how will that happen.....people schooling, people assets in form of land and building, people work in companies and civil service and there businesses....tell me how will they not lose
Bro, there are laws guiding that and that's the reason for the referendum where everything will be agreed amicably. Do you know how many oil companies owned by northerners in the south? Referendum addresses all that when the time becomes obvious
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by mvem(m): 8:07am On Jun 08, 2017
obataokenwa:
Bro, there are laws guiding that and that's the reason for the referendum where everything will be agreed amicably. Do you know how many oil companies owned by northerners in the south? Referendum addresses all that when the time becomes obvious
....laws are not all just.i hv gone through seperation cases like sudan/s.sudan,the balkans(czech,serbia,motennegro,bosnia,kosovo), Ussr and many others....they are always loses
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by DJInfluence: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2017
these pic looks like people going to their different destination. people that are leaving an area tend to carry some property with them.
I can´t see any load or bag with any of these people. it is like someone deliberately took pictures of people walking on a street to cause panic but again i might be wrong.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by jhidey08(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2017
kenny987:

Anyone that professes allah, reads the quran and bows to he earth 5 times a day in prayer is a Muslim. Do not attempt to deny them their identity, they cannot be shouting allah akbar and u come here to claim they are not muslims and it is in the name of allah that they commit all their atrocities.

The person you quoted is right, a typical muslim is acquainted with bloodshed whether as the evil blood spiller or on the receiving end while on the run because almost every gathering of those people breeds violence.
cheesy You're very funny sha. This your post only shows how ignorant you are.
Majority of Borno people are Muslims, Boko Haram keep on attacking them and you still call those Terrorists Muslims.
"A typical Muslim is acquainted with bloodshed", I'm still trying to find sense in this statement.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by chiagozien(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2017
good
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by Jabioro: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2017
Pontaboki:
Dem dey Kaduna, dey foam indigene...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by kenny987(f): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2017
jhidey08:
cheesy You're very funny sha. This your post only shows how ignorant you are.
Majority of Borno people are Muslims, Boko Haram keep on attacking them and you still call those Terrorists Muslims.
"A typical Muslim is acquainted with bloodshed", I'm still trying to find sense in this statement.

What should I call them before? The ones blowing Syria apart and the ISIS themselves what are they?

The acquaintance is on both sides of the divide, whether as a murderer or a potential victim on the run. They are muslims who normally cannot stand differences in ideology and there's that basic bloodlust that comes with the religion, once triggered it is assuaged only by blood from anywhere.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by jhidey08(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2017
kenny987:

What should I call them before? The ones blowing Syria apart and the ISIS themselves what are they?

The acquaintance is on both sides of the divide, whether as a murderer or a potential victim on the run. They are muslims who normally cannot stand differences in ideology and there's that basic bloodlust that comes with the religion, once triggered it is assuaged only by blood from anywhere.
I still maintain that it is unfair to the true Muslims to call those Terrorists Muslims, don't you know what the Holy Qur'an says about killing? During wars, Islam Forbids killing of children and women, you can only kill someone who takes an arm against you in war. That is to tell you how much the Quran forbids killing of innocent pple, just google Quran 2:256 and see what the Qur'an says about any religion one choses.
One of those that carried out the London attacks was once sent away from the Mosque, another was reported to the police countless times b4 the attack, so where is your belief that every Muslim is acquainted with bloodshed comes from.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by bigiyaro(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2017
Pontaboki:
don't mind them, instead they are issuing stuupidd quit notice.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by GuntersChain(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Too bad and one minister whose portfolio is to misinform the masses said they have been defeated.

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by obataokenwa(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2017
mvem:
....laws are not all just.i hv gone through seperation cases like sudan/s.sudan,the balkans(czech,serbia,motennegro,bosnia,kosovo), Ussr and many others....they are always loses
There will be losses sure and it's part of it. But it's on the long run. Mind you, the northerners must sell their agriculture to us and they know the consequences of loosing a big customer like we entirely. Just, think and imagine mass exodus of the Igbos from the north. Bro, that would be the last thing they expect and want. we will remain wherever we are after the referendum....everyone will dance to the tune of the laws he's in. if any country gives any tough law, they should expect a counter law from the other... so the laws will be favourably for good business relationship
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by obataokenwa(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2017
mvem:
Bro, the west and north got more investment in oil and gas than any other zone...so the referendum won't tamper with anybodies business, but those businesses will be subjected to our own laws and be taxed for the development of only our region... same with our businesses in their own zone... The west won't be a problem cos we do have good relationship with them but the north will gradually be deserted cos of bloodshed. nothing scares us away from the north like bloodshed
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by kenny987(f): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2017
jhidey08:
I still maintain that it is unfair to the true Muslims to call those Terrorists Muslims, don't you know what the Holy Qur'an says about killing? During wars, Islam Forbids killing of children and women, you can only kill someone who takes an arm against you in war. That is to tell you how much the Quran forbids killing of innocent pple, just google Quran 2:256 and see what the Qur'an says about any religion one choses.
One of those that carried out the London attacks was once sent away from the Mosque, another was reported to the police countless times b4 the attack, so where is your belief that every Muslim is acquainted with bloodshed comes from.

It is fact. The so-called moderate or true muslims are sometimes sympathetic to some of these violent tendencies as was evident in the beginning of the boko haram madness when mainly churches and Christians were targeted. Many of such 'true' muslims rejoiced at that Madalla bombing of the St Theresa Catholic church and provided shelter for the perpetrators. Mr President stated clearly that an attack against bh is an attack against the North, tacitly endorsing their activities and expecting that they be left alone. Has he not been releasing them form prison since he came into office? Most muslims support that mindset and in fact, many of your scholars state that it is permissible to enslave and rape non-muslims captured in any expansionist move. It is you people that will burn Swedish flags and demand that they change it because it carries the Cross which represents Jesus Christ.

No matter how you paint it, they are muslims, attend same mosques as y'all do and read same quran. I cannot see different from what I am shown.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos by jhidey08(m): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
kenny987:

It is fact. The so-called moderate or true muslims are sometimes sympathetic to some of these violent tendencies as was evident in the beginning of the boko haram madness when mainly churches and Christians were targeted. Many of such 'true' muslims rejoiced at that Madalla bombing of the St Theresa Catholic church and provided shelter for the perpetrators. Mr President stated clearly that an attack against bh is an attack against the North, tacitly endorsing their activities and expecting that they be left alone. Has he not been releasing them form prison since he came into office? Most muslims support that mindset and in fact, many of your scholars state that it is permissible to enslave and rape non-muslims captured in any expansionist move. It is you people that will burn Swedish flags and demand that they change it because it carries the Cross which represents Jesus Christ.

No matter how you paint it, they are muslims, attend same mosques as y'all do and read same quran. I cannot see different from what I am shown.
I like dealing with facts, show me the video or news where muslims rejoiced after the Madalla Bombing, mention 2 scholars and the article where they stated that it is permissible to rape non-muslims captured in any expansionist move. I just quoted a verse in the Quran (Qur 2:256) where we're told "There's no compulsion in Religion" for you now but you shunned it. If you cannot see different from what you're shown, then you're bound to be manipulated easily. These people perpetrating such acts know how gullible and lazy you're, hence, they use the Qur'an as an excuse for their dastardly acts. With the search engines that we have now, you should atleast try and inquire some things you're not clear about online

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR / Atiku At The Wedding Of Abba Bello Haliru, Son Of Haliru Mohammed Bello / Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.