Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Man Caught With Fresh Human Head And Vagina Inside His Jeep In Osun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Fresh Human Head And Vagina Inside His Jeep In Osun State (5138 Views)

Man Beats A Danfo Driver For Bashing His Jeep In Lagos / Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) / Man Found Dead In His Jeep In Ibadan, Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Caught With Fresh Human Head And Vagina Inside His Jeep In Osun State by emmanuel596(m): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
38-year-old man, identified as Ajibade Rasheed, who was found with fresh human parts in Osogbo, Osun State have been arrested by the police.

A fresh head of a woman, vagina, liver, lungs and a bottle containing blood were recovered in the suspect’s car with registration number, LSD 987 DJ.

While parading the suspect, the osun state commissioner of Police, Mr. Fimihan Adeoye said the suspect was caught at Olu-Ode area and confirmed that investigations has commenced to identify the victim.

See more graphic photos http://ogashub.com.ng/man-caught-with-fresh-human-head-and-vagina-inside-his-jeep-in-osun-state/

Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head And Vagina Inside His Jeep In Osun State by NwaObinkita: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
emmanuel596:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
38-year-old man, identified as Ajibade Rasheed, who was found with fresh human parts in Osogbo, Osun State have been arrested by the police.

A fresh head of a woman, vagina, liver, lungs and a bottle containing blood were recovered in the suspect’s car with registration number, LSD 987 DJ.

While parading the suspect, the osun state commissioner of Police, Mr. Fimihan Adeoye said the suspect was caught at Olu-Ode area and confirmed that investigations has commenced to identify the victim.

See more graphic photos http://ogashub.com.ng/man-caught-with-fresh-human-head-and-vagina-inside-his-jeep-in-osun-state/
Ok

NCAN....report to duty..

Oduduwa has fallen,
I repeat Sango spotted in the Ewedu field.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head And Vagina Inside His Jeep In Osun State by ubongoton(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
Adonbilivit, maybe there is a mistake from those that writes the culprit name , it should have been in this format@ chinedu, okafor. Ejike and uchenna obi,so i dont think this true, besides where is the pussy?
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head And Vagina Inside His Jeep In Osun State by mynuel(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hmmmm....humanity has lost its value in the eyes of these terrible folks. Work hard- no Find quick money- yes If i were the judge his death would be by a grinding mill

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head And Vagina Inside His Jeep In Osun State by Nicepoker(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
ubongoton:
Adonbilivit, maybe there is a mistake from those that writes the culprit name , it should have been in this format@ chinedu, okafor. Ejike and uchenna obi,so i dont think this true, besides where is the pussy?
u want lick am?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head And Vagina Inside His Jeep In Osun State by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head And Vagina Inside His Jeep In Osun State by Nbote(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
And some ewedu-eating, tiger-clawed face and brown roof morons would storm other threads wen dey hear chinedu or chukuma was caught with drugs in Indonesia.. I don't know which is worse, caught with drugs or caught with human parts.. Oya ooo come and identify with ur brother...NCAN pls broadcast to ur various networks.. Fud don set

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head And Vagina Inside His Jeep In Osun State by Mynd44: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2017

(1)

How UNILAG Murder Suspect Was Arrested At Her Parents Home / Deborah Samuel: See Some Of The 34 Lawyers To Defend Suspected Killers(photo) / My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.