Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) (68862 Views)

Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) / Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Jim Iyke Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
JNBoss:
Nollywood Actor, Jim Iyke visited his colleague and star actress, Tonto Dikeh and her son.

See photos from his visit.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/jim-iyke-visits-tenento-dikeeeh-at-her7.html

The only sure thing is that anything can happen
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by Kennedymac(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
Just here to read all the funny comments that's gonna full here grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by chubbygal(f): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
God dey

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by olabs201(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
And is this one a news... anyway the little boy looks like his father.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by optional1(f): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
NicoBaba:
I can help u Amen ur prayer. 100% cute genes runs in my DNA

where ur photo as evidence

btw i no even fine.. Monkey no fine but em mama like am.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by CountDooku(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
So if they take a hairy dump in the toilet we should all know about it on Nairaland ?
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by imstrong1: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
darocha1:
And this is news?

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by Naijabams(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jim and Tonto hmm grin
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by Brezz101: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jym!!!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by jd1986(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
& that's the real father grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
nikkypearl:
See that cute lil' gift from God wink kiss wink
I can give you a cuter one wink

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hello to the young man at the background.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by Mistadora01(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
joebeckz:
What's her occupation presently since I hardly find her in recent movies? I enjoyed Jim's new movie though... A star in heaven
her occupation is making money outta no where n yours is talking shit
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by Crystalom3(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
tsquare2011:
Thank God for her life
check my signature for your website design
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by babapressy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
I see something
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by Jadoskii(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hmmmn....iyke baba king of kpekus..next tin we go hear na say im dey jim-jim tonto
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by joebeckz(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Mistadora01:

her occupation is making money outta no where n yours is talking shit
I see
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by Pearly255(f): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
Churchill vomit that Lil cutie
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by petkoffdrake2(m): 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
nikkypearl:
See that cute lil' gift from God wink kiss wink

Let's make our own gift fro God

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by dtruth50: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
y is it dt u all ar thinkin d same tin?
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Baba wan fuc k cool

Hope they go allow nairaland enter the bedroom go report wetin happen grin

Who be this one
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by akblings(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
LesbianBoy:
The little boy resemble churchill like kilode! grin grin
no need for DNA test again bah?
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by barallanee(f): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Der look truly happy and friendly
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by able20(m): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
0b100100111:
Enough oiling of Tonto`s ass
Meaning Tonto Toto needs some care
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
He went to see whether anyone has erased the 'Jim Iyke was here' sign he placed next to her vaj.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by Tobium1(m): 12:08am On Jun 08, 2017
LesbianBoy:
The little boy resemble churchill like kilode! grin grin

Like say na photocopy machine
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by technicallyrich(m): 12:50am On Jun 08, 2017
I will rather marry outside nigeria than allow a yoruba boy or a northerner. To be fukking me.it irritates me so much all in the name of marriage.
I will marry a biafran man.Ss or Se
I love my country.
The most blessed country in africa.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by okrote4real: 1:21am On Jun 08, 2017
Why him nor pay her courtesy visit since when she was with her hubby? Jim Jim Jim, how many time I call you?
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:25am On Jun 08, 2017
Na wetin make we come do with this news? undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by Goshoreb(m): 7:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Your Son And His Big Problem (attah's Concept) (episode 4)

That moment a teacher thinks he knows it all, and finally meets his crazy superior. Watch this EXTREMELY FUNNY VIDEO, YOUR SON AND HIS BIG PROBLEM.
Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXsxFQgbTWQYour Son And His Big Problem (attah's Concept) (episode 4)

That moment a teacher thinks he knows it all, and finally meets his crazy superior. Watch this EXTREMELY FUNNY VIDEO, YOUR SON AND HIS BIG PROBLEM.
Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXsxFQgbTWQ
Your Son And His Big Problem (attah's Concept) (episode 4)

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXsxFQgbTWQ
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) by mechanics(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2017
The boy resembles his father well, I hope Jim Iyke is not playing games o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.