Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North (60324 Views)

Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service / We have mobilized over 40 million members to all polling units - PDP / MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Paretomaster(m): 5:06am On Jun 08, 2017
omoelerin1:
when fed govt give you your monthly allocation, you then reject it that is when i will know you mean business

You dey mind d noisemakers, Make dem comot now, dem no gree .

Was expecting they will reject anything Nigeria to show their seriousness, but they want to eat their cake, and have it.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by steveneche(m): 5:14am On Jun 08, 2017
Nwodosis:
Nnamdi Kanu said that great things will happen within four months after the successfully sit at home by the Biafrans!
It seems it is happening so fast, that guy is a great prophet and another Savior for the Chineked children of Biafra.

How many igbos even sat at home dat day sef? I didn't even notice there was any protest
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by steveneche(m): 5:17am On Jun 08, 2017
I wonder y telling ibos to go back to their land is causing controversies. Isn't that what they have been agitating for?. U can't b agitating to leave Nigeria n still stay in it.
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by omoelerin1: 5:25am On Jun 08, 2017
Smooyis:
Many do not understand the implications of the unfolding event of their desire. I pray for peaceful settlement of the crisis at hand. Nigeria must implement the recommendation of the constitutional conference as a step towards reconciliation.
everybody just dey shout implementation of the constitutional conference. can you tell us the recommendations of the said conference? how do you think nigeria will be governed if implemented?
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Uncletony(m): 5:31am On Jun 08, 2017
benuejosh:
We from the middle belt are the spectators.

and also the sacrificial lambs

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Uncletony(m): 5:33am On Jun 08, 2017
steveneche:
I wonder y telling ibos to go back to their land is causing controversies. Isn't that what they have been agitating for?. U can't b agitating to leave Nigeria n still stay in it.
yes na...but it shud be done the right way not through disgruntled almajeris and cone head afonjas

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Hafeezson(m): 5:37am On Jun 08, 2017
Fake, lemme ask! all the igbo in the north or all the igbo in kaduna? because we here no see anything like that.
Abeg ndigbo keep calm and just watch out what el-rufa'i will do about this, stop provoking
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by steveneche(m): 5:38am On Jun 08, 2017
Uncletony:

yes na...but it shud be done the right way not through disgruntled almajeris and cone head afonjas

If they are serious about Biafra they would capitalize on this threat
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Mcreloaded(m): 5:39am On Jun 08, 2017
So el rufai is the acting president I wonder whonshould be giving the DSS directives
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Uncletony(m): 5:45am On Jun 08, 2017
steveneche:

If they are serious about Biafra they would capitalize on this threat
the threat shud come from the federal Government , Northern elders forum, police or army not through useless mofos
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by steveneche(m): 5:48am On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=Uncletony post=57302835]
the threat shud come from the federal Gov

The ibo do not want to go home period!
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Iamwrath: 5:52am On Jun 08, 2017
hahahahahah

mad somebori grin grin grin
haqueurate:
yigbos wordido? aboki cannot play with you. na 3months notice na, not 3 hours....take time park they wont deal with you .........yet grin

take time park they wont deal with you .........yet grin

mo foh ooooo

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Iamwrath: 5:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Chop Knuckle , I like this comment die
Yyeske:
You see you guys kill your ambition of having your phantom Biafra because anyone who says anything contratry to your views on Biafra is labeled Yoruba or Hausa, I am far more Igbo than your father or grand father and living in the SE for that matter. Better tell your IPOB miscreants, family members, friends to leave the north soonest.
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Temptee101(m): 6:07am On Jun 08, 2017
timsTNA:

You should be asking yourself this question you are asking me. Aren't you tired of jumping from one Igbo thread to another?
The message wasn't for you. Sorry
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by JETROYA(m): 6:09am On Jun 08, 2017
One Nigeria pls
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by CharlotteFlair: 6:10am On Jun 08, 2017
benuejosh:
Na so you go siddon dey look Fulani go wipe what is left of your generation off!

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by CharlotteFlair: 6:11am On Jun 08, 2017
Kyase:
naso oo but we no want refugees
You are already a refuge in your own land. Fulani is coming soon to wipe out what's left, watch out.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by cktheluckyman: 6:19am On Jun 08, 2017
Yyeske:
They were not senseless because someone was needed to clip the wings of those IPOB miscreants and of course, about 70% of the Igbo population live outside Igboland but that albino Nnamdi kanu will never tell those miscreants the implications of their abusive nature and how they are putting other igbos outside Igboland in trouble
What percentage of abokis and afonjas live outside their home? What percentage of them survive on oil that is on other people's land?

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by babajero(m): 6:19am On Jun 08, 2017
Kyase:
naso oo but we no want refugees
You are spectating while half your people have already been eliminated, by the same people you spectate, that is the difference between Igbos and other nations in Nigeria we don't spectate rather we take our destiny in our hands and try to decide our fate.

4 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by babajero(m): 6:20am On Jun 08, 2017
benuejosh:
You are spectating while half your people have already been eliminated, by the same people you spectate, that is the difference between Igbos and other nations in Nigeria we don't spectate rather we take our destiny in our hands and try to decide our fate.

4 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Just tell your friends and family in the north to relocate before foreseeing anything. It was bragging like this that made the north to issue our people in the north an ultimatum

If e pain you too much, get down to third mainland bridge and take a leap. Lolz!

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by CharlotteFlair: 6:24am On Jun 08, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Buhari destiny is to disunite Nigeria

5% are going..... cry
We told them prior 2015 that buhari can never be president of a united Nigeria didn't we? See what he has done to the fragile unity?

Sarrki, omenkalives, Beremx, Gbawe, Garrithe1st, Tonyebacanista, madridguy, donphilopus, pachukwudi44, Billyonaire, Firefire, gberra, Malton, Buharisbae, BeardedMeat, Jesusloveyou, Funlord2, Maclatunji,Easternactivist, jabioro, mynd1, mynd44, Servusnape, Mogidi...

Real change has come!

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by babajero(m): 6:26am On Jun 08, 2017
victorvezx:
Lol, nice one. The South west is next. They should prepare to leave Lagos
Only if your so called elders will be brave enough to speak up to say Biafra go, what are they really afraid of.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by madas1086: 6:35am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by JusticeSeeker: 6:39am On Jun 08, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Buhari destiny is to disunite Nigeria

5% are going..... cry
who is afraid of their going? let them go they are the bad eggs
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by platinum131(m): 6:41am On Jun 08, 2017
lekbel09:
NAIRALAND MODS ARE THE REASON BEHIND THE SPREADING OF SERIOUS TRIBAL HATRED ON NL IF THIS THING SHOULD ESCALATE LALASTICALALA AND CO KEEP ON SPREADING HATRED U HEAR

I really agree with you. Seun Osewa you need to deactivate comments in your politics section ,it has been taken over by youths /kids,and it is really fostering tribalism and ethnocentrism. But I guess that is where you get your major traffic.Money is good but its not everything.I had a consciousness of Nationality before I joined nairaland politics section,now I have a consciousness of my own tribe.
Let Nsiraland and Seun not be fingered as havinng fanned the embers of ethnocentrism.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by cowgirl9090: 6:42am On Jun 08, 2017
jopretty:
If all igbos residing in these northern states come back home, Biko where will they stay? That will be when one uncle will remember that his late brother once stole and ate his yam and then would want to revenge on his nieces and nephews. You guys had better think twice oo

what do you mean where would they stay? Lagos
has 9,013,534 million people living there as at 2016 with its landmass of 3,345.00,while Anambra has 4,182,032 million people with its land mass of 4,844.00 . But have you ever heard people saying land Don finish for lagos despite its population density in relation to its land mass ?

whoever thought that when biafra is actualized will be an enjoyment galore for all at its initial period is living in fools paradise. to get what you want you have to suffer yourself today for a better tomorrow,Igbos are industrious and hardworking if they can survive anywhere in the world then surviving in biafra is sure.

I know a lot of Igbos who ran back home from the north, they are all established now and happy it's never too late.
don't be selfish think about the future for your unborn kids . Biafra is and will always be a better choice /place .

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by arabbunkum: 6:44am On Jun 08, 2017
Stop it. Nnamdi kanu is misguiding people like you. I'm not happy with the way things are being done in Nigeria but his ideas are not the solution.

Nwodosis:
Nnamdi Kanu said that great things will happen within four months after the successfully sit at home by the Biafrans!
It seems it is happening so fast, that guy is a great prophet and another Savior for the Chineked children of Biafra.
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by NwaliE01: 6:49am On Jun 08, 2017
benuejosh:
Mind you, if anything happen now in the North, people from middle belt residing in the North are not immuned from the slaugther. Everyone should please be your consign. GRAMERCY
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 08, 2017
this daily Biafra shit is getting too sick.
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Nature8(m): 6:50am On Jun 08, 2017
I'm still not convinced that that's empty threat..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts To FG’s Plan To Lift Suspension / 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo / Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.