Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

I Need My Location For Fadama Guys Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need My Location For Fadama Guys Interview (687 Views)

Fadama Guys Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need My Location For Fadama Guys Interview by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
Congratulations on your successful application to participate under the Fadama GUYS. We to are inform you that an interview for screening and selection process has been scheduled for you on Date: June 12, 2017 at 8:00am. Location of the venue would be communicated to you latest by Wednesday June 7, 2017.
While waiting for that, please click here to login to your portal and click on `Interview requirement` to know what you should bring to the interview
Thank you,
Fadama III GUYS Team
Re: I Need My Location For Fadama Guys Interview by chyworld: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Same here adex. They said the location date will be communicated to us latest 7th june but today is 8th. I pray they reach us on time so one can plan his or her movement
Re: I Need My Location For Fadama Guys Interview by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Thanks brother. What of the confirmation letter and letter to ascertain you will be doing this your proposed farming for 3 years (hand written). Give me idea on how to go about that.

(1) (Reply)

Cummins Inc Recruiting. Apply Now / Urgent Vacancies / We Are Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.