Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA) Whistle Blowing Approach - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA) Whistle Blowing Approach (10630 Views)

LASBCA Seals Distressed 4-storey Building At 17, Obadina Street, Lagos Island / Sanwo-olu Inaugurates Physical Planning And Building Control Appeals Committee / LASBCA Seals The Biggest Building In Bariga (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA) Whistle Blowing Approach by titus: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2017
Please check out www.ireport.landlight.ng and download the landlight ireport app on the google playstore. It does exactly this.
Re: Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA) Whistle Blowing Approach by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 08, 2017
Bullshiiit.

LASBCA is a conglomerate of corrupt civil servants from top to bottom.they are only interested in settlement.

Even when you have all your permits in place, they still come around. It is so bad that interns run around harassing developers.

And that is why I say they are corrupt in and out.

An entry level employee sees the oga at the top living it up beyond his means. He sees the raids and extortion, and he learns that is the way forward.

Even if you sack the oga tomorrow, there is a whole generation coming after him/her with the same values.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA) Whistle Blowing Approach by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Hahaha

Lagos Island Houses go hear am.
I pray this doesn't turn out bloody or causing havoc.
Re: Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA) Whistle Blowing Approach by Bolasere01(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2017
It's indeed a welcome development, builders will be conscious of what they were doing as well as given its clients a professional advises on a project

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA) Whistle Blowing Approach by shams040(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA) Whistle Blowing Approach by money121(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2017
Lobatan angry
Re: Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA) Whistle Blowing Approach by Crativjosh(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
PropertiesNaija:
Interesting..

URGENT DISTRESS SALES

1; 620sqm bare land with C of O directly off Oba Akinjobi, Ikeja GRA.
Price: #70m

2; 4bed terrace house with self compound and bq at Ikeja GRA
Price: #72m net.
It has C of O and not sharing gate or compound with anyone

3; Brand new 4bedroom terrace house with bq at Awuse estate.
Price: #60m.
The compound can park 4 cars

4; 3600sqm at Ikeja GRA with C of O
Price: #470m net.

5; Lovely 3 bedroom all ensuite bungalow on 310sqm inside an estate at Adeniyi jones.
Price: #50m (asking)

5; 500sqm at Ikeja GRA with C of O
Price: #91m net.

Call/WhatsApp: 08138718647 08075256644
info@naijapropertiesonline.com

www.naijapropertiesonline.com
what's urgent and distressed in this? 70m and 72m is distress sales?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA) Whistle Blowing Approach by deeoneX(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
dapyd1:
If we start, 40% of the houses in Lagos will go.

First, they should make the process for getting permits and building approval easy, fast and transparent. People are likely to build better if they know government is aware.

All approved buildings should be assessed during construction.

The process is easier now. Takes 30days maximum now with the Lagos State Physical Planning Permit Authority(LASPPPA).

Buildings are being assessed likewise to ensure conformity with approved plans by LASBCA. The developer also applies for STAGE CERTIFICATION with which proper monitoring also takes place

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA) Whistle Blowing Approach by deeoneX(m): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
ademega:
This is a welcome development. Time to report my landlord, that man wicked no be small. If just 10 mints shakara it will cover for the five years hell from him and his useless sons.

Guy..
Pls do not hesistate to write the office or call the toll free contacts if d building dey one kind. Safety first bros.
Re: Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA) Whistle Blowing Approach by deeoneX(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
oyb:
Bullshiiit.

LASBCA is a conglomerate of corrupt civil servants from top to bottom.they are only interested in settlement.

Even when you have all your permits in place, they still come around. It is so bad that interns run around harassing developers.

And that is why I say they are corrupt in and out.

An entry level employee sees the oga at the top living it up beyond his means. He sees the raids and extortion, and he learns that is the way forward.

Even if you sack the oga tomorrow, there is a whole generation coming after him/her with the same values.

When developers don't build right, It gives better opportunity to these "corrupt officials" as you say to extort them better. Build Right with approvals granted, Engage professionals. You can't be financially extorted when you've done all process RIGHT! I

Likewise, Use the toll free lines to rid the agency of corrupt officials. A neglect of their right duty could cause loss of lives when buildings collapse.
Re: Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA) Whistle Blowing Approach by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 09, 2017
deeoneX:

When developers don't build right, It gives better opportunity to these "corrupt officials" as you say to extort them better. Build Right with approvals granted, Engage professionals. You can't be financially extorted when you've done all process RIGHT! I

Likewise, Use the toll free lines to rid the agency of corrupt officials. A neglect of their right duty could cause loss of lives when buildings collapse.

Unfortunately, you have no idea who I am or what I do. I work as a project manager for my company's construction projects. Whether you have all your papers in order or not, LASBCA officials will come to your site to make trouble.

You think LASBCA was not involved in the lekki gardens collapse? Has anything changed since then, other than the sacking of senior mgt?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Permanet Solution To Rising Damp / A Real Estate Agent's Encounter With 419 Scammers / A Scrap Ship(460,000T) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.