Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Looking For Anyone Willing To Coach Me On Graphics Design, Lagos Resident - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Looking For Anyone Willing To Coach Me On Graphics Design, Lagos Resident (864 Views)

I'm Willing To Teach You Programming Just For 1k / A Thread For Tutorial On Graphics Design. / For Those Willing To Be Data Analyst, Machine Learning Guru (2) (3) (4)

Looking For Anyone Willing To Coach Me On Graphics Design, Lagos Resident by Jameskyrian(m): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
PLease , i kindly wish to learn graphics design , photoshop basically . I would be glad to get an experienced someone willing to coach me on that for an affordable fee biko......help a brother . God Bless
Re: Looking For Anyone Willing To Coach Me On Graphics Design, Lagos Resident by zando64: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Call this number 08128374924
Re: Looking For Anyone Willing To Coach Me On Graphics Design, Lagos Resident by Orlahwaley(m): 12:19am On Jun 08, 2017
Jameskyrian:
PLease , i kindly wish to learn graphics design , photoshop basically . I would be glad to get an experienced someone willing to coach me on that for an affordable fee biko......help a brother . God Bless

Hi, Check @fybcraft on instagram. If you love their jobs, contact them on 08057735763..
Re: Looking For Anyone Willing To Coach Me On Graphics Design, Lagos Resident by Jameskyrian(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2017
Orlahwaley:

Hi, Check @fybcraft on instagram. If you love their jobs, contact them on 08057735763..
thanks

Metadata Corruption Error / 5 Exciting Games To Relive Childhood Memories On Maliyo App Store. / Facebook Hacked

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8