Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Registration Of Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Registration Of Company (1482 Views)

Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations / Regville - Hub Of Company Registration, Tax Matters And Other Allied Services / Online Registration of Company/Business name with Corporate Affairs Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Registration Of Company by sulex11(m): 1:13am On Jun 08, 2017
I was registering a new company on CAC portal,I successifully got a name approved and reserved. Next line of action is the registration of the company online,so I encountered a problem here:

STATEMENT OF SHARE CAPITAL

* Nominal Share Capital (in words)
Two Million

*Nominal Share Capital (in figure)

*Divided into

*Of N each
? (kindly tel me what to do next please) because I keep on write 1 or 100 but it keep on showing me error.
Re: Registration Of Company by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2017
You need to have you memorandum of understanding and article of association documents ready that will show you list of directors,your nominal start up capital. If you prepared the documents it would be easy for you
Re: Registration Of Company by sulex11(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thank you so much
uruba23:
You need to have you memorandum of understanding and article of association documents ready that will show you list of directors,your nominal start up capital. If you prepared the documents it would be easy for you

(1) (Reply)

100% No String Attached FREE Bing Ads PPC Training - 20 Spot Only / Egg Distributor/farm / Get In To Have Your Own Logo And/or Website Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.