Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' (3183 Views)

China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets / Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by Explorers(m): 4:19am On Jun 08, 2017
War between the United States and Russia would result in a nuclear holocaust in which nobody would survive, Russian President Vladimir Putin told director Oliver Stone in an interview set to air on Showtime next week.

In one of a series of interviews with American film director Oliver Stone, the Russian president said he believed nobody would make it if an all out nuclear conflict also known as “hot war” broke out.

Mr Stone asked Mr Putin: “In a hot war is the US dominant?”

The Russian leader replied: “I don’t think anyone would survive such a conflict.”

http://www.newsweek.com/putin-warns-nobody-would-survive-us-russia-conflict-622276

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/813968/vladimir-putin-donald-trump-nuclear-world-war-three-oliver-stone-interviews-showtime

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4583190/Putin-says-Russia-war-bring-nuclear-holocaust.html

1 Share

Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 08, 2017
No Russian will enjoy the aftermath...

#MutuallyAssuredDestruction

2 Likes

Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by Explorers(m): 4:25am On Jun 08, 2017
When Stone asked Putin if there’s 'any hope of change' in relations between Washington and Moscow, the president replied: ‘There is always hope.

Until they are ready to bring us to the cemetery and bury us.’

The Russian leader says that countries who join NATO inevitably become 'vassals' of the Americans.

'Once a country becomes a NATO member, it is hard to resist the pressures of the US.

And all of a sudden any weapons system can be placed in this country.

An anti-ballistic missile system, new military bases and if need be, new offensive systems,' Putin said.

The president said that Russia’s actions are merely a response to what it sees as a more menacing threat from a NATO that is expanding toward its border.

'We have to aim our missile systems at facilities that are threatening us.

The situation becomes more tense,' Putin said.

'I do my job and the Security Officers do theirs, and they are still performing quite successfully.

‘I trust them,’ Putin said of his security forces.

‘Those who are destined to be hanged are not going to drown,’ Putin said, quoting a Russian proverb.

Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by jmichlins(m): 4:34am On Jun 08, 2017
Before you pro Putin and Trump warriors land let me sound a note of warning to you Presidents​

I dey manage my Life like other billions of people to make the best of it, you people should not usurp my hard work with your split second decision

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by mykelmeezy: 4:34am On Jun 08, 2017
he spoke facts......
a us and Russia alliance will make kim look like the teddy bear he is

Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by xeexo(m): 4:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Choi undecided undecided nuclear this, nuclear that....na nuclear bunker I go build be that instead of a house grin

1 Like

Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by orunto27: 7:14am On Jun 08, 2017
Putin once said, "we shall chase all Terrorists to Hell". It's The Lord's doing.
Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by seunny4lif(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2017
Before ko
That's a simple fact
Putin don talk am
Well SE is safe and Akure is safe cos we are not close to USA nor Russia grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by SirL0neWolf(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2017
If they want to go to war, they should have the cold war over again, focus on another space or teknology race abeg.

@ poster above. Lol...no be only far nuclear no know distance o grin

2 Likes

Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by Iamsheye(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2017
A
Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by jcflex(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2017
Putin is a learner.

Nigerians will survive , na today.

Bathing with salt and water comes to mind.

anyway anyhow, we go neutralize it here grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2017
I like this guy. He is the guy I respect the most amongst top leaders. If you watched the interview, you will surely feel the same way.

I think Russia will survive cos of it's landmass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by Gbengadaniel12: 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
ollah1:
I like this guy. He is the guy I respect the most amongst top leaders. If you watched the interview, you will surely feel the same way.

how please
Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by Aremu01(m): 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
God no go gree for u two

1 Like

Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by akraym(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Na wa o. Na like this world go end

6 Likes

Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by MrBONE2(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
People are running away from COLD WAR and the world super power are thinking of creating HOOOOT WARgrin

WTF! WHAT TA FUUUCK!
I CANT SHOUT

THESE PEOPLE SHOULD ALLOW ME TO COMPLETE MY LIFECYCLE FOR "GREAT ONE" SAKE grin

Gyabonka SHakaLaalalasticlalala grin

5 Likes

Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by seunny4lif(m): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
grin
MrBONE2:
People are running away from COLD WAR and the world super power are thinking of creating HOOOOT WARgrin

WTF! WHAT TA FUUUCK!
I CANT SHOUT

THESE PEOPLE SHOULD ALLOW ME TO COMPLETE MY LIFECYCLE FOR "GREAT ONE" SAKE grin

Gyabonka SHakaLaalalasticlalala grin

Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
ollah1:

funny, how will land mass protect Russia from raining warheads above the sky.
Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
funny, how will land mass protect Russia from raining warheads above the sky.

It will always play a part bro.
Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by ichommy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
ollah1:

GBAM! First Paragraph.
Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by Mazeltovscotty(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
ollah1:

then how?
Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by charloski(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
ollah1:

It won't see eh before US will allowed any nuke in their land... they have already hack or disable it... let's forget that US keeping mute... these guys are fucking ahead of their opponents...

Let's just pray it doesn't com to that... Albert said after WW3 , next war will be fought with sticks nd knifes.
Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
charloski:

It won't see eh before US will allowed any nuke in their land... they have already hack or disable it... let's forget that US keeping mute... these guys are fucking ahead of their opponents...

Let's just pray it doesn't com to that... Albert said after WW3 , next war will be fought with sticks nd knifes.

Mazeltovscotty:
then how?

It's got too many territories to take and hold in one turn and too many borders to defend once you take it.

Russia is as big as a continent that are filled with a lot of people, a lot of mountains, a lot of forests, and a lot of snow.
Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by drakeli: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
ollah1:

Dem say nobody go remain for earth, you dey talk Russia land mass.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by ThisTrend(f): 12:11am On Jun 09, 2017
@Putin, u dey mad...like this!
Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by Gbengadaniel12: 2:44am On Jun 09, 2017
ollah1:

It's got too many territories to take and hold in one turn and too many borders to defend once you take it.

Russia is as big as a continent that are filled with a lot of people, a lot of mountains, a lot of forests, and a lot of snow.

guy which one be many, snow, territory, after a nuclear holocaust nah death to anything on earth,wasteland everywhere, poisonous air, nah only cockroaches go survive ooo

1 Like

Re: 'No Country On Earth Would Survive A Nuclear War Between U.S. And Russia, Putin' by ERONX(m): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2017
Quite true World War III would literally spell the end of Humanity.... No wonder Albert Eistern the great physicist made this quote "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought ,
but World War IV will be fought with sticks and
stones".

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Amount Of Gun And Cash Discovered At A Drug Lord's Home (pics) / Russia Has Lost 2,800 Troops, 80 Tanks, 516 Armored Vehicles, 10 Airplanes, / The 10 Most Incredible Weapon Systems Used By The Russian Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.