Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist (1172 Views)

Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum / Ignore IPOB, You Are Safe In The North - Arewa Youths Tell Igbos / Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist by smbmedia: 7:22am On Jun 08, 2017
BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Demand

THE pioneers of the Arewa Youth Consultative Discussion, AYCF, have said that regardless of the risk of capture by the legislature of Kaduna State, they won’t quit demanding that individuals of Igbo extraction ought to leave the north.

One of the pioneers of....

see more => http://starmediablog.com/breaking-igbos-must-leave-the-north-arewa-insist/

Re: BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist by GloriaNinja(f): 7:25am On Jun 08, 2017
undecided SO POVERTY AND WAR-STRICKEN NORTH STILL MAKE NOISE, I WONDER WHAT Igbos ARE STILL DOING IN THAT CURSED REGION.
Re: BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist by HiddenShadow: 7:27am On Jun 08, 2017
They should shift the deadline to Monday next week if they are serious about it

Bunch of bloody cowards

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist by DanseMacabre(m): 7:28am On Jun 08, 2017
Yet another thread on this stale subject?

Okay, I understand: the topic must trend till its exhaustion.
Re: BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist by NaijaMutant(f): 7:29am On Jun 08, 2017
ok
Re: BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:29am On Jun 08, 2017
I THINK THE IGBOS, Igbos, MASSOBS & BIAFRANS SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH THE AREWA YOUTH FIRUM ORDER.

THEY WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA AND THE AREWA YOUTH FORUM HAVE HELPED THEM BY GIVING A DEADLINE.

SIMPE
Re: BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist by IhatesIGBOS: 7:29am On Jun 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided SO POVERTY AND WAR-STRICKEN NORTH STILL MAKE NOISE, I WONDER WHAT Igbos ARE STILL DOING IN THAT CURSED REGION.
Tell your people to leave other people's land and less i forget southwest should also be a forbidden kingdom to theM

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist by felicitywe(m): 7:36am On Jun 08, 2017
IhatesIGBOS:
Tell your people to leave other people's land and less i forget southwest should also be a forbidden kingdom to theM
Thank God I'm already in d east.Yesterday 2 families arrived with their 9 children.More r leaving d Hausa Fulani region.At least you will v more jobs but don't rush to loot Igbo properties bc you and your family will be cursed.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist by CoolFreeday(m): 7:37am On Jun 08, 2017
Mchew.

No wahala, then every other region should leave our middle belt region for us. Whether you're from the north, south, east or west, leave our middle belt for us since everyone is making noise.

They is diversity and strength in unity. Our Enemy is not the north, south, east or middle belt, our enemies are those sponsoring all these, those that want us divided.

As much as Nigeria has not done anything for me, their is more advantages in one united Nigeria than being separated into 6 countries. Imagine d stress I will have to go through to see my people in Lagos or my friends in PH.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist by Young03(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2017
And Hausas must remain in east abi

nonsense
Re: BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist by McDee01(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2017
The one thing we all don't understand in this treats is that the Hausa/Fulani don't take orders from the FG or any other body apart from those their Imams, Sultana and prominent people who they all look up to as their gods. They are, excuse me to say, bunch of illiterates who behave as zombies and can only respect one voice. They have been told and given orders on what to do and that is final for them. It will only take those same voices that told them to take action to stop them and in this case it looks like these people are even reluctant to do so.

IGBOs in the north, you either take them seriously and take a step of leaving there or stay at your own perils. No amount, I repeat, NO AMOUNT of talking and condemning from anybody on earth can stop them from actualizing their treats excepts those voices that gave them the first order. It's a warning to you all.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist by chiagozien(m): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2017
for me every igbo man should send his family down.then if you are able to defend yourself stall back in your base,if north want war let it start from north we can renforce you from here.we cant make the same mistake of 1967 by allowing all our people to move down.
Re: BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist by Igboesika: 8:43am On Jun 08, 2017
Any thing that will fast rack the disintegration of this country is a welcome development.

Everbody must answer his papa name.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist by fineboynl(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2017
The mistake of the north was to forcefully remove Gej.

Gej was remove in respective of unprepared northern candidate to replaced him.

There was hatred for Jonathan in the last election that we saw, and just because the north feels its their right to be in power at the time. Jonathan tried everything to pleased the north and the country to allow a second time but they all rejected him, this created much hatred in the South South and East. Tinubu on the other hand capitalized on buhari northern popularity to unseat Jonathan and not because he like buhari, but he was a thief who hope to take easy power from buhari 2019 and that's why he tried to run as vice at all cost.

Even with warnings from Niger Delta to just allowed Jonathan complete 2 teams since it's the first time someone from that region that is bearing the Borden of Nigeria economy.

The IBO's saw the tension at the time and stays on with Jonathan and Nnamdi kalu was making threats on Biafra radio if Jonathan didn't win that Biafra will breakaway I was in east at that time and I listened to kalu threats.

The voting pattern marks the disintegration of Nigeria, it was an eyesaw. Never in the history of Nigeria we had such kind of voting pattern were votes was divided into separate lines. This type of voting pattern always create tension and separatist.

I wish buhari was a wise man he would have a lot of work to do to merged the country back together after that sorry election but no he was showing his body language that he belongs to the north. A militarists and called the other separate voting line 5%.

He would have take Jonathan to his side to bring Jonathan followers closer, but he continued to blame Jonathan government for every failure and degraded Jonathan achievement in the face of Jonathan followers who sees him as hero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist by Igboesika: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2017
And @bokis here littering the whole street of Awka should get ready because nobody will show them mercy when the time comes. Even beggars among them won't be spared.

Northern governors should better start sending their gwongworo down here in the east to carry their miserable brothers out of our territory. Everybody is patiently waiting for these bastarrrds to mess up.

Again, those igbos in that desert called north should do the needful to avoid had I know.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist by EmeeNaka: 8:55am On Jun 08, 2017
The threat to evict Igbos will not be serious until it's done. Evicting Igbos from Hausa land will stop Biafra agitation since Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri would have created their own country. They're actually the people we don't want to share country with
Re: BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2017
I really don't know what any right thinking Southerner, especially Igbo, is still doing in the core north. When the violence starts all these condemnation of the Kaduna Declaration will not save your life. It's a spirit. It's mob spirit. When it comes upon them after their Friday prayers, nothing will stop them until enough blood is shed to appease the bloodsucking demons up there. I recently got an offer of a good opportunity in Maiduguri. Of course I quickly turned it down. I rather die of hunger here than be butchered by those animals in human form.

I will say this: I respect the educated Northerners who are calling for calm and restraint. But the are few. These few guys won't be able to help many when the the violence starts. And some of them will be the ones to mobilize for the total removal of evidence of mass killing.

After one such riot that resulted in the killing of 100's of southerners in Kano in 2003/2004 (during youth service of my would-be colleague - who told me the story), that same night the governor gave orders and mobilize government resources to clear out and remove all evidence of the killing and destruction overnight. By the next day when journalists from outside the state began to arrive there was little or no evidence of the killings and destruction that took place the previous day. The girl I was dating then who also served in Kano that same period collaborated the story.

My take: all right thinking Southerners people should leave the core north asap. If for whatever reason you can't leave immediately do what my Aunty & her husband did. They sent their five children South. They have started building in the East. As soon as possible they are leaving the North for good. Save yourself and your family. The footsoldiers (street urchins alias Almajiri) do speak or understand all these grammars we speak online. Somebody in Abuja or Enugu or Lagos may assure you of your safety but he won't be there to save you when kasala bursts.

If for whatever reason you don't want to leave, then prepare for confrontation. Prepare for your defence. Prepare your escape route. And finally if you must go down, do not go down alone. Take some of them down with you. Figure out the best way to accomplish. Shalom
Re: BREAKING!!! Igbos Must Leave The North, Arewa Insist by dreamworld: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Arewa should leave biafra land

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Late Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi On A Visit To Lagos In1982 / Nigerian Military Incapable Of Holding Recaptured Territories From BH- US / Biafran Ibibio Jews, During Sabbath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.