Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo (968 Views)

Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri / Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by meethumb: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2017
The Ohanaeze Ndi-Igbo Youth Council (OYC), and other Igbo groups has condemned the October 1 ultimatum issued by the Coalition of Northern Youths (CNY) to South-easterners living in the North to move out.

Reacting to the order, yesterday, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council (OYC) said with over N44 trillion investments in the North, Igbo were going nowhere.

It said Igbo must be ready to defend themselves, in the event of any provocation and attack.

Speaking to newsmen after an emergency meeting, tagged: “Igbo mandate against genocide,” OYC National President, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, said the ultimatum was a declaration of war and should be treated as such by security agents.

“This is a sad development, considering efforts being made to unite this country; this is a sad commentary, considering the sacrifices Igbo have made in this country. We, however, wish to state unequivocally that Igbo are not cowards. We are not afraid of Alhaji AbdulAziz Suleiman, Yerima Shetima and their cohorts.

“Ndigbo want to make it categorically clear that we are ready; we cannot be intimidated by their ranting. The era of taking properties belonging to Ndigbo by force is gone. We won’t let that happen again.”

Meanwhile, Abacityblog recalled that various youths groups in the North had on Tuesday, in what it called ‘Kaduna Declaration,’ ordered Igbo to commence relocation out of the northern states before October 1, over the agitation for a sovereign nation by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

Source: http://www.abacityblog.com/2017/06/igbo-are-not-cowards-we-are-going-nowhere.html

Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by GloriaNinja(f): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2017
undecided But cewiously, these Northerners love war and might start killing igbos living there.
Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by adadike281(f): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2017
ndigbo, come back home,load your goods onto luxurious buses and come back home! Hausa's too have a lot to lose. golds and bureau de change, cattle and goat markets all over Igbo land will not be spared. ndigbo come back, we are Christians, the brotherly love is there, we will share foods and accommodate u lots until u find your feet again.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 8:35am On Jun 08, 2017
Lol
Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2017
adadike281:
ndigbo, come back home,load your goods onto luxurious buses and come back home! Hausa's too have a lot to lose. golds and bureau de change, cattle and goat markets all over Igbo land will not be spared. ndigbo come back, we are Christians, the brotherly love is there, we will share foods and accommodate u lots until u find your feet again.
so you want them to lose their 44 trillions they invested in north grin grin cheesy
Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by adadike281(f): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2017
PROUDLYAFONJA1:
so you want them to lose their 44 trillions they invested in north grin grin cheesy
yes, rather than be killed and brought home as dead bodies. But if they come back home, within few months, they will be back on their feet.
Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by sunnysunny69(m): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2017
44 trillion is a lot and could be true, but it's funny cos Igbo keep investing not only in the north but everywhere (just won't learn). When you see Hausa man flee, you must laugh cos he has no major property to carry. He has his working tool, a mat or mattress then few clothes and off he goes and be rest assured he has double edged knife on him too.

Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by jumper524(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2017
going nowhere taught u guys wanted biafra abi na noise una dey make?..

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by EvilMetahuman: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2017
When your governors were already arranging kenedichukwu buses to go and bring them back to mudland like sardine?

Na elrufai give una mouth to talk.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by EasternWind: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2017
Declaration of Biafra before war was advantageous to the north. We had no wide recognition and that gave Britain and her allies the gut to plunder us at will. But this time we'll take on them as a tribe in nija after which they beg us to leave with Biafra. Let's see how Britain joins tribal war. If northern savages so desire we'll clear them of doubt that Britain not they won Biafra war.
Who's afraid of armies of illiterate north. Education, tactfulness and high tech war will level all this illiterate zombies of army the backward Boko haram boasts with. High tech war requires less man power.

Let them get that into their skull

I'm praying fervently they carry out the threat

It would be on a level play ground of brutal tribal war

No Arab & her allies, no Britain & her allies

I tell u, no mistakes of declaring Biafra first

Being a blood thirsty savage doesn't equal to being smart & intelligent

Hausas giving us opportunity to get back on them would be the highest own goal on their & my pleasure to deal them without mercy. They better allow us go in peace and coexist as neighbors. And I doubt that any part of Nigeria after break up will have balls to challenge the GREAT BIAFRANS. I doubt.

God bless Igbo

God bless Biafra
Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by dionma: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2017
You want biafra, now they are giving you opportunity to do so, you are crying foul. IPOB are hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by IhatesIGBOS: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2017
South east should rent pickup,danfo,trailer etc to pack sardines from the north.
Bastard and miscreant saying they were not coward even the bastard that ran to Abidja claimed coward, let only fish brain forming Bruce lee.
I would be glad if the north ask for my help in killing those bastard in north

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by seniorklop: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2017
adadike281:
yes, rather than be killed and brought home as dead bodies. But if they come back home, within few months, they will be back on their feet.

Really? So it took them few months to build investments of 44 trillion? undecided
Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by adadike281(f): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2017
seniorklop:

Really? So it took them few months to build investments of 44 trillion? undecided
so they should die because of investments of 44 trillion
Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2017
jumper524:
going nowhere taught u guys wanted biafra abi na noise una dey make?..
The whole noise about biafra is simply what it is ...... NOISE
Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by Saintsquare(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2017
seniorklop:

money dey yafun yafun for se grin
Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by raker300: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2017
IhatesIGBOS:
South east should rent pickup,danfo,trailer etc to pack sardines from the north.
Bastard and miscreant saying they were not coward even the bastard that ran to Abidja claimed coward, let only fish brain forming Bruce lee.
I would be glad if the north ask for my help in killing those bastard in north
lol. See this one. to the hausas if u can't recite the quran, you're an igbo...

But no worry, after the dust settles, we go count scores and as always, igbos will be least causality like during the buhari election killings
Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2017
EasternWind:
Declaration of Biafra before war was advantageous to the north. We had no wide recognition and that gave Britain and her allies the gut to plunder us at will. But this time we'll take on them as a tribe in nija after which they beg us to leave with Biafra. Let's see how Britain joins tribal war. If northern savages so desire we'll clear them of doubt that Britain not they won Biafra war.
Who's afraid of armies of illiterate north. Education, tactfulness and high tech war will level all this illiterate zombies of army the backward Boko haram boasts with. High tech war requires less man power.

Hausas giving us opportunity to get back on them would be the highest own goal on their & my pleasure to deal them without mercy. They better allow us go in peace and coexist as neighbors. And I doubt that any part of Nigeria after break up will have balls to challenge the GREAT BIAFRANS. I doubt.

God bless Igbo

God bless Biafra

see big fool, keyboard warrior
Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by raker300: 9:20am On Jun 08, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
The whole noise about biafra is simply what it is ...... NOISE
i know people like you will poke your head out cos you're as predictable as the smell of your people's fart.

Until biafra, we will get everything from nigeria...make no mistake sir
Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2017
EasternWind:

God bless Igbo

God bless Biafra

Re: Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2017
raker300:
i know people like you will poke your head out cos you're as predictable as the smell of your people's fart.

Until biafra, we will get everything from nigeria...make no mistake sir
see runaway soldiers

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Sheriff, Kashamu Loyalists May Dump PDP Today For Mega Party / The Creation Of A New State - Port Harcourt State / Miscreants Have Infiltrated Our Ranks – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.