Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Messi Hails "Phenomenal" Ronaldo. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Hails "Phenomenal" Ronaldo. (445 Views)

AFCON2019: CAF Hails Alex Iwobi As Karate Kid, Nigerians React / Drogba Hails Mohamed Salah As He Breaks His Premier League Record / Lionel Messi Praises Christiano Ronaldo - He Is Phenomenal And One Of The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Hails "Phenomenal" Ronaldo. by incrediblepraise: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2017
Barcelona and Real Madrid players do not regularly praise one another, but the Argentine made an exception for the Portuguese ace
Lionel Messi hailed the quality of Cristiano Ronaldo after the Portugal star helped Real Madrid to retain their Champions League title.
The Barcelona icon and Ronaldo are often competing for the top team and individual honours in the world game, with the Madrid forward hot favourite to win his fifth Ballon d'Or in 2017.

That would see the former Manchester United star match the Argentina international after his side's 4-1 final win over Juventus in Cardiff.
Messi, though, insisted the perceived rivalry between the pair is hyped up by the media and was happy to talk up Ronaldo's ability.
Ronaldo's constant drive to improve is what most impressed Messi, who labelled him as one of the world's best players.
"That thing about our rivalry is something more invented by the press than by us," Messi said toTencent Sports.
"What we want is to do our best every year, to do the best for our teams and what is spoken from outside is not something I give importance to.
"He is a phenomenal player who has many qualities that year after year he improves and that is why he is one of the best in the world."

Re: Messi Hails "Phenomenal" Ronaldo. by incrediblepraise: 8:59am On Jun 08, 2017
Av done it before grin
and am doing it again grin....i claim this FTC... With absolute authority grin ..call me stingy op... I no send,,

(1) (Reply)

Aguero To Arsenal As Speculations Mounts On Alexis Future / Warriors Beat Cavaliers 129-120 In Game 5 To Win 2017 NBA Championship / Tears As Tiote's Body Arrives In Abidjan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.