Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Courage To Stand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Courage To Stand (253 Views)

The True Story Of Ayelala; The Historic Woman Of Courage / How Do Christians Find The Courage To Pray In Their Sinful Ways??? / Conquer Your Fears With These Courage-building Bible Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Courage To Stand by phlopholly: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2017
It is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being in Christ's family and being called by
his wonderful name!
—1 Peter 4:16 (TLB)

A great problem over the world is that we have anemic and watered-down Christianity that has produced anemic, watered-down, and spineless Christians who are not willing to stand up and be counted on every issue. We must have virile, dynamic, aggressive Christians who lives Christ seven days a week, who are ready to die, if necessary, for their faith. We need Christians who are ethical, honest, gracious, bold, strong, and devoted followers of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Prayer for the day
I realize how spineless and pampered my Christian walk is. Give me Your courage, Lord Jesus, to follow You more devotedly.

(1) (Reply)

Even Celebrities Need Miracle As They All Join The #hallelujahchallenge To Reach / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.