Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

"I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos (52617 Views)

Vanessa Kei: "Bonaventure Obonyano Assaulted Me" (photos) / It Shall Never Be Well With Whosoever That Started This Sniper Madness / See What Armed Robbers Did To Girls Who Were Not Wearing Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by vannessa7(f): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Dammy krane brothers have done it again..

This they do out of sheer jealousy and frustration seeing non-indegens prosper in business.

this kind of senseless utterances is the reason that though you are not violent but you are still hated most, even when you realise your biafra we will still come there and beat you. rotf lol grin

4 Likes

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by calberian: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Insurance people. Over to y'all

1 Like

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Realwvn(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wow. I actually know this lady, her hustling spirit on my BBM is second to none.
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by adonismuller(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A heartbroken entrepreneur who was a victim of burglary some days ago in Surulere area of Lagos has lamented the loss suffered by the ordeal after the entire shop was cleared. Sharing the sad news, the fashion designer revealed how the business started years ago after lots of savings and planning. Read what was shared online.

I started this business years back with my school fees,without help from no one but God,i kept pushin it,i didn't sleep at nite for years,surfing net for latest designers..I still suffer a lot of pains in my head till date,i keep pushing because I have to tak care of my family and I was on my lane and no single help from No one...now robbers came to burgle my store in surulere and cleared,my sweat,pains and sleepness in vain...took me years to save and finally open a shop and robbers does this to me..they and their family members won't see 2018,only HEAR it!!! Thank u all LOVERS OF DOPEWEARS sorry for your loss man...

But their family has nothing to do with this...if your brother is bad would you like to be punished with his punishment....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/heartbroken-enterprenuer-laments-after-being-robbed-in-lagos.html

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
sorry bro,dat was hw Seun Egbegbe and Dammy Krane started,today now we all knw dem as tifs,dnt worry dey will meet dere eaterloo soon
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by atkenzie(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lovely
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by vannessa7(f): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
hard luck sis or bro, God will restore you many fold, just trust in Him
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by obialfa: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
emmayayodeji:
. Shut up
Why Jesus no stop the burglars?

ofeke
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by tommybliss007(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
timsTNA:
You can't just succeed in Lagos without your yoruba neighbor envying you
wat is wrong with this Igbo must you put your nemesis in every topic

2 Likes

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by alowonle02(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A heartbroken entrepreneur who was a victim of burglary some days ago in Surulere area of Lagos has lamented the loss suffered by the ordeal after the entire shop was cleared. Sharing the sad news, the fashion designer revealed how the business started years ago after lots of savings and planning. Read what was shared online.

I started this business years back with my school fees,without help from no one but God,i kept pushin it,i didn't sleep at nite for years,surfing net for latest designers..I still suffer a lot of pains in my head till date,i keep pushing because I have to tak care of my family and I was on my lane and no single help from No one...now robbers came to burgle my store in surulere and cleared,my sweat,pains and sleepness in vain...took me years to save and finally open a shop and robbers does this to me..they and their family members won't see 2018,only HEAR it!!! Thank u all LOVERS OF DOPEWEARS

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/heartbroken-enterprenuer-laments-after-being-robbed-in-lagos.html

Sorry, God Almighty will come to o your aids Insha Allahu.
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by banmee(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
obialfa:
Proverbs 9:17

"Stolen water is sweet; And bread eaten in secret is pleasant."

What has God got to do with this?
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by atkenzie(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sorry
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by KratosCorp: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
undecided

Jeremiah 17:11

As the partridge sitteth on eggs, and hatcheth them not; so he that getteth riches, and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his days, and at his end shall be a fool.

Zechariah 5:4

The Lord Almighty says that he will send this curse out, and it will enter the house of every thief and the house of everyone who tells lies under oath. It will remain in their houses and leave them in ruins."

CC: obialfa
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by soulbless(f): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry Karma might be slow in handling your case...

Look for the nearest boutique and make someone else feel what you feel
Lol! I hope you are not serious!
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by obialfa: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
banmee:

What has God got to do with this?

which god?
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by opedaydydx9(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Dammy krane brothers have done it again..

This they do out of sheer jealousy and frustration seeing non-indegens prosper in business.
the thing come weak me as u put tribalism... Omo ale
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by chrisseun(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
flexxyworld:
The Lord is your strenght, don't give up yet. They will meet their Waterloo soon. Just start afresh again, gradually you will surpass what there carted away with and make sure your shop is better secured.

And that's suppose to console her, Lord was not there yet she hustled for her money herself, which strength are u talking bout sef
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by chrisseun(m): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
alowonle02:

Sorry, God Almighty will come to o your aids Insha Allahu.
I laugh
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by kelechi50: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
timsTNA:
You can't just succeed in Lagos without your yoruba neighbor envying you
please not only in Lagos but the whole afonja Republic they do not like them selves not to talk of strangers
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by browniex: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
obialfa:
Proverbs 9:17

"Stolen water is sweet; And bread eaten in secret is pleasant."
are you consoling him or mocking him?
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by browniex: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Could have been carried out by his friend,his fellow brother and competitor,Igbos can do anything for money
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by dustydee: 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
PrettyCrystal:

I started this business years back with my school fees,without help from no one but God,i kept pushin it,i didn't sleep at nite for years,surfing net for latest designers..I still suffer a lot of pains in my head till date,i keep pushing because I have to tak care of my family and I was on my lane and no single help from No one...now robbers came to burgle my store in surulere and cleared,my sweat,pains and sleepness in vain...took me years to save and finally open a shop and robbers does this to me..t[b]hey and their family members won't see 2018[/b],only HEAR it!!! Thank u all LOVERS OF DOPEWEARS

In other words, if your family member was involved, you won't see 2018? Well done.
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
SirKriz:
Is this the new anti-burglary system we have been expecting

hahahaha
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sorry op, They have dammy kraned your shop.

1 Like

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by captaininiobong(m): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
take it to Jehovah in prayers and leave it in his hands and forgive them, pray for them to get repented and startup something again. and see what Jehovah will do for you..because he also has seen it....you will have a testimony soon
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by mayorjosh(m): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
PrettyCrystal:

I started this business years back with my school fees,without help from no one but God,i kept pushin it,i didn't sleep at nite for years,surfing net for latest designers..I still suffer a lot of pains in my head till date,i keep pushing because I have to tak care of my family and I was on my lane and no single help from No one...now robbers came to burgle my store in surulere and cleared,my sweat,pains and sleepness in vain...took me years to save and finally open a shop and robbers does this to me..they and their family members won't see 2018,only HEAR it!!! Thank u all LOVERS OF DOPEWEARS

I fell your pain bro and I'm sorry for your loss
But next time when laying curses. Watch what you say. What if the family that you cursed doesn't know anything about it?

What if it was your own kin that orchestrated the attack?

What if there's a baby in the bastard thiefs family who know nothing about it? you mighthave just cursed and innocent girl bro.

Sorry for your loss but but stop dragging innocent destinies into your rage
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Marxv: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry Karma might be slow in handling your case...

Look for the nearest boutique and make someone else feel what you feel
Must u joke abt everytin?
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Larrykaysail(m): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sorry for your loss, try to have insurance for ur business , God will lift you up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by seguno2: 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
PrettyCrystal:

I assume that he has no insurance?
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by seguno2: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
mayorjosh:
I fell your pain bro and I'm sorry for your loss
But next time when laying curses. Watch what you say. What if the family that you cursed doesn't know anything about it?

What if it was your own kin that orchestrated the attack?

What if there's a baby in the bastard thiefs family who know nothing about it? you mighthave just cursed and innocent girl bro.

Sorry for your loss but but stop dragging innocent destinies into your rage

The family that is eating the stolen money doesn't know anything about it?
Are you for real?
Re: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Larrykaysail:
Sorry for your loss, try to have insurance for ur business , God will lift you up.

Good prayer.
Big, fat and thunderous Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / Kano: Father Chains His Son For 30 Years (Photos) / Police Kill 2 Kidnappers In Aba, Rescue Victims (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.