Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea (1491 Views)

Modern And Stylish Low Budget Roofing For Your House / Roofing sheets: Reduced Cost Roofing For Clients Using Milano Black In Nigeria / Wood Works And Roofing For Self Contain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hi,
My name is Ola, I do roofing for Nigerians in diaspora. I help Help to select the best quality that will fits and stands the nature of their environs.

I have help many to cut the cost from their people in Nigeria. We give true quote, quality work and accurate delivery lead time of 1-2 days of payment, work is already on the site..... Max of two days work done.

These are the recommendation from clients we Just did their work June, 2017

We also advice on the nature of wood work to suite your choice!

You want our services call/whatsapp 07088455485

The blue roof was done on 3rd of june in Ayobo/Ipaja...... See her Happy after cost down n quality work

Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
This 0.45mm Longspan was done 7th, June at IJERO, EKITI.....

Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
MORE PICS

Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
THIS WAS DONE IN OTA, OGUN, STATE

Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
THIS WAS DONE IN BENIN

Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Using 0.55mm Metrocopo

They Gave her high quote, the work was done by Me at 700k +

We she asked me about How much the wood work can cost..... Men don eat the Gentle woman.....See our Chat

3bed room

Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2017
We work with u abroad to make sure you get the best at good price with not internal extortion from Relation

call Bizgold 07088455485

Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hiy
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hi
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
ju
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2017
Thank u all
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Hollasmall: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2017
Just keep being a good guy big contract will come your way soon.
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by jabolo(m): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
Bizgold:
Thank u all

Can you share a picture with the roof trussess part-way through the build on one or more of your projects? The final look is ok but we need to appreciate the underlying woodwork, which I've found to be variable in quality among the various roofing contractors here on NL.

Thanks.
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2017
Note, I dont do wood work. I just guide the carpenter on the dimensions to be taken on each design of Aluminum needed to used. But i have an independent carpenter who do work for my client who request for it....I recommend him do to his superior finishing... THOse 3 and 4th wood work is for the Blue roof longspan Above
jabolo:

Can you share a picture with the roof trussess part-way through the build on one or more of your projects? The final look is ok but we need to appreciate the underlying woodwork, which I've found to be variable in quality among the various roofing contractors here on NL.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2017
more!

Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by jabolo(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2017
Bizgold:
Note, I dont do wood work. I just guide the carpenter on the dimensions to be taken on each design of Aluminum needed to used. But i have an independent carpenter who do work for my client who request for it....I recommend him do to his superior finishing... THOse 3 and 4th wood work is for the Blue roof longspan Above

That is impressive woodwork. thanks.
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
Resent work done in fuga, Edo state.

0CT 16TH, 2017

Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
hi, good day
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hay sala
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
xup--
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
hi Goodnds
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
jut
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
App good evening
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
good aftanoon
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Babs612000(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bizgold:
more!
kindly give us the total cost of the Aluminium roof of this house.
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 10:42am On Aug 23, 2017
Kindly check my other thread and see all working and break down
Babs612000:
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 10:43am On Aug 23, 2017
Kindly check my other thread and see all working and break down
Babs612000:
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Babs612000(m): 2:21am On Aug 24, 2017
Bizgold:
Kindly check my other thread and see all working and break downward
ok thanks.
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
doing good always
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
uuuyy
Re: When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea by Bizgold: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
huy

(1) (2) (Reply)

SPECIAL EMBER PROMO.... YOU WOULDNT WANT TO MISS THIS OFFER IN SANGOTEDO / Solid Uncompleted 3bedroom Bungalow On Half Plot At Agric Ikorodu. (PICS) / Acquire Luxury From Walton Gate Estate Ajah With Global C Of O@15.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.