Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) (31892 Views)

Mompha Makes First Post On Instagram After His Release / Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React / Dammy Krane Unfollows Everyone On Instagram After His Release From Jail (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kolo boi
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by demo4ril97(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nice strategy, how sure he never did that intentionall grin

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
undecided

Now what if you get the guilty verdict in ur next court hearing eh.

well, just book another private jet so you can impress us with pishures & jollof rice

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by festusbarry(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

It all depends where de man fell from and how he felled

Evablizin:
The down fall of a man is not the end of his life.
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Rider23: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Awww! Happy birthday dear
tabisegroup:
Today is my birthday..leave Dammy Krane alone n show me love
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by DSoj(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
As a sure boy
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by realestniggah: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
tabisegroup:

so because today is your birthday that why you went ahead to wear your Christmas suit
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
"Aye Dun" Crooner Repping da boys once again cheesy
Repent Sha because next time, there might not be a coming back.
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by lovebelovedk: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
ONLINE POLL: CAN YOU QUIT INTERNET FOR ONE BILLION NAIRA?

see the funny results here

https://belovedkonsult.com/can-you-quit-internet-for-one-billion-naira-online-poll/
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by limitless777(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
No shame cry
WORD.
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by hollah123: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
emmayayodeji:
Yo people can only hate Lol

See he still has his bad bitches

He his still richer than your broke asses Lol

Oya "decent" people. Quote me and die
that where d problem lies, u people always believe this guy's are better than u.

6 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by davidif: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kamelot77:
welcome back

You do know he is only bail right? And that he still has a court date right?
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Burgerlomo: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Evablizin:
The down fall of a man is not the end of his life.

Yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Burgerlomo: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
tabisegroup:

HBD fyn boi LLNP
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Kamelot77(m): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
davidif:

You do know he is only bail right? And that he still has a court date right?
is still better Dan stayin in jail
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
dis guy is Anini+ osunbo with oyenusi and seun egbegbe
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by konkonbilo(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
tabisegroup:
see as you resemble reverend king.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by DONFASZY(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Until somtin happen to dis idiot bfor e go remember studio sing d rubbish
D bottle wey wizkid break for him head stil get effects
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by ucee64(m): 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
ReverseEngineer:
We await his trial.. Say no to fraudulent activities. In hardwork lies dignity.

Meanwhile,

Neatly used Infinix X530 for sale. It's in a very good condition. See attached photos. Interested? Contact: 08106501622 . Call and WhatsApp.
hw much bro

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Temysteve(m): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
tabisegroup:
abeg shey likes/share na food?

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by newslifeop: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Studio to do what.release thrash again
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by mredwifeosband: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Sezua(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I hope we are not expected to pay for the album with credit cards?
Kai, u wicked.
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sezua:

Kai, u wicked.

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Sezua(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=BroZuma post=57319988][/quote]
Lols, i dnt pray to be at the receiving end tho.
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sezua:

Lols, i dnt pray to be at the receiving end tho.

No beef bro, just a normal guy killing stress online...
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by tabisegroup(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
konkonbilo:
see as you resemble reverend king.
I rebuke thee grin
Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by cre8me(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Happy birthday!
tabisegroup:

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) by RighteousI: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2017

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mya Hassan Delivers Baby Girl (Pics) / Flavour At Bella Okagbue's Birthday Party / Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.