Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Jumia Return Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Return Issue (2253 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Return Issue by PRYNXTEE(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Please this is my ORDER N.° 329635122 I ordered this product from jumia 2017-05-01 and ever since I bought this product it has been experiencing mental issues I returned this product 9th of May and ever since I returned this product Jumia agents has been toiling with me, is it that Jumia doesn't have money to refund? I was also promised that I would be refunded on or before June 1 but yet till now I have not been refunded.I called jumia customer care yet they kept on giving me excuses that there is an escalation on the product and it has to undergo quality check at the warehouse before I could be refunded I can't shop Online anymore @jumia.ng they kept on tippping me promises which are false I called today yet they kept on repeating same apology am tired and I need my money please any help cause I don't know what to do am confused because Jumia as a company are not to be trusted anymore with there return policy
Re: Jumia Return Issue by Donsammi(m): 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
lala
Re: Jumia Return Issue by Iamsheye(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
try to contact them on social media
Re: Jumia Return Issue by PRYNXTEE(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
have contacted jumia customer care they kept on telling lies
Re: Jumia Return Issue by Iamsheye(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
PRYNXTEE:
have contacted jumia customer care they kept on telling lies
is it on facebook
Re: Jumia Return Issue by PRYNXTEE(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
twitter live chat
Re: Jumia Return Issue by Iamsheye(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
what was in your order and maybe you should go to their office
Re: Jumia Return Issue by chibatov(m): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Let me tell you a story.
Long time ago I got scammed by jumia. Yes i got scammed by jumia. i ordered a 32gb sd card and a DS3 controller all amounting to N6080.00 plus shipping. When the goods arrived, i decided to check them on the spot and i discovered that the sd card was damaged and i had already paid the f.uck delivery guy via POS. he told me to call and email jumia about it and tell them to give me a voucher. Lo and behold i was given a N2000 voucher. When i tried ordering the card again, the card plus shipping was N2500 and i didnt know payments less than N2000 had to be done online. My people i tried setting up my card online to pay them with no positive result. I tried and tried until the voucher was rendered invalid. I emailed them again and they told me they would resend the voucher. i checked my Email and what did i see?? A voucher of N1500. i called them to ask why and i was given some Bleep excuses. So to avoid past stress i had to order a 16gb card of N3500 so that i could use COD. i didnt even use the card my son, i resold it. And that was how i was scammed by JUMIA.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Return Issue by Iamsheye(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
so jumia are thieves...then what of konga cos i mostly use konga,thats why i use the pay on delivery option
Re: Jumia Return Issue by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
chibatov:
Let me tell you a story.
Long time ago I got scammed by jumia. Yes i got scammed by jumia. i ordered a 32gb sd card and a DS3 controller all amounting to N6080.00 plus shipping. When the goods arrived, i decided to check them on the spot and i discovered that the sd card was damaged and i had already paid the f.uck delivery guy via POS. he told me to call and email jumia about it and tell them to give me a voucher. Lo and behold i was given a N2000 voucher. When i tried ordering the card again, the card plus shipping was N2500 and i didnt know payments less than N2000 had to be done online. My people i tried setting up my card online to pay them with no positive result. I tried and tried until the voucher was rendered invalid. I emailed them again and they told me they would resend the voucher. i checked my Email and what did i see?? A voucher of N1500. i called them to ask why and i was given some Bleep excuses. So to avoid past stress i had to order a 16gb card of N3500 so that i could use COD. i didnt even use the card my son, i resold it. And that was how i was scammed by JUMIA.
I ordered for 32gb SD card. Found out it was a fake, had to write them via email and they called back. Days later the faulty SD card was collected and was refunded after waiting for 5 days. This recession made me to spend wisely and not to waste. grin

You should have told them you wanted your cash back and not vouchers when they first called you.
Re: Jumia Return Issue by PRYNXTEE(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
This jumia case is now getting out of hand all my orders are missing and again i have not been refunded since may 9 2017 is like shopping online on jumia is a crime
Re: Jumia Return Issue by PRYNXTEE(m): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
I requested for cash payments not voucher all my bank details was submitted via online jumia.com
Re: Jumia Return Issue by PRYNXTEE(m): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Since may9th now 1month and days now please jumia
Re: Jumia Return Issue by PRYNXTEE(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Visiting jumia company isnt easy jumia is a very big company they wont attend to me i wont be welcomed if i go there they might take me as a fool i will act codely and get a state antorney to help with this case because right now jumia want to scam me and i have evidence to backup
Re: Jumia Return Issue by PRYNXTEE(m): 2:38am On Jun 15, 2017
After all the stress jumia has returned my money thank God case close but this serve as a lesson never to shop on jumia again
Re: Jumia Return Issue by bamdly(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
and i wan buy huawei from their hand
now am scared to checkout
Re: Jumia Return Issue by Parzival: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
PRYNXTEE:
Visiting jumia company isnt easy jumia is a very big company they wont attend to me i wont be welcomed if i go there they might take me as a fool i will act codely and get a state antorney to help with this case because right now jumia want to scam me and i have evidence to backup

Did you have to get a lawyer?

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Please What Phone Can I Get For 40k..with 3g Ram / How Can One Flash A Sendo X Phone Manually?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.