Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Starting Church In Finland. Advice Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Church In Finland. Advice Pls (780 Views)

How Can I Make Money To Pay For My Admission? Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Church In Finland. Advice Pls by Dbroker: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2010
pls how is finland and church over there.

advice me

Re: Starting Church In Finland. Advice Pls by afrobaby(f): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2010
why do u want to start a church, is it God that called u to start it?
Re: Starting Church In Finland. Advice Pls by suxes2005(m): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2010
Na wa oooo

shey na church b d next business ni?

well, go dia 1st and see how dey do fings dia b4 u fink of startin one!

SHALOM
Re: Starting Church In Finland. Advice Pls by niceguy10: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2010
Poster, are you called by God? You can not wake up and start a Church just like that not even in Nigeria. Just wordering if you are one of them.
Re: Starting Church In Finland. Advice Pls by deor03(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2010
With this credit crunch everywhere, Naija guys dey strategize very well before traveling now oh
Re: Starting Church In Finland. Advice Pls by suxes2005(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2010
sure dem wan look for way escape (same here)
but it got to be legal and know wat ya doin!

so Pastor poster wat up na?

SHALOM
Re: Starting Church In Finland. Advice Pls by poosyfaka(m): 7:53am On Jan 21, 2010
fellow commentators
the brother is asking for legal advices,it would be curteous to say:"dont know",than make fun of the poor preacher.

now, back to the poster.
-have you ever started a church in your life?
-under which visa would you travel to finland?
-why finland?
-do u intend to start an english,swedish or finnish church?
-what do you know about finland in general?
-what kind of church are you licensed(ordained,affiliated) with?

the fact that you ask for guidance from nairaland is already a red flag; why dont you join a pastors' club somewhere where the veteran preachers can give you more appropriate answers? that way you can have more ressources and back support.

God bless
Re: Starting Church In Finland. Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 21, 2010
interesting
Re: Starting Church In Finland. Advice Pls by flekan(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2010
poosy_faka:

fellow commentators
the brother is asking for legal advices,it would be curteous to say:"dont know",than make fun of the poor preacher.

now, back to the poster.
-have you ever started a church in your life?
-under which visa would you travel to finland?
-why finland?
-do u intend to start an english,swedish or finnish church?
-what do you know about finland in general?
-what kind of church are you licensed(ordained,affiliated) with?

the fact that you ask for guidance from nairaland is already a red flag; why dont you join a pastors' club somewhere where the veteran preachers can give you more appropriate answers? that way you can have more ressources and back support.

God bless

Read from the link below and let me know if you still have any advice to give d pastor

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=384825.msg5354467#msg5354467
Re: Starting Church In Finland. Advice Pls by suxes2005(m): 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2010
flekan u got that right but i still
fink he is stil askin for finland info

@poster: Wat ties do u av wit finland?

SHALOM
Re: Starting Church In Finland. Advice Pls by naijacutee(f): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2010
I am completely repulsed and disgusted that topic is in the Business section, but I guess it's the appropriate section where the subject belongs. What a shame!
Re: Starting Church In Finland. Advice Pls by suxes2005(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2010
u guys made it so
abi na me bring am come here?

na una dey power now so which one
be d big english wey u dey use?

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Fingerlings And Feed. / Interview Questions Blueprint. / We Looking For The Distributor Of Selling High Grade Floor Drain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.